The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7320
Original post by Arkasia
I'm a fan, but I'm not deluded. The title is Chelsea's, unless City pull off a miracle. 4th is good for me.

Because how often do you go to the Emirates to be ripped off when we have one of the most expensive tickets in the league?

The club has the money and power to move forward and become serious contenders but they won't.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
Because how often do you go to the Emirates to be ripped off when we have one of the most expensive tickets in the league?

When I buy the ticket I make my choice. I'm not complaining about being ripped off because I have the choice every time of just not buying a ticket. I am willing to pay the amount because if I wasn't, I simply wouldn't go. You aren't being blackmailed into buying a ticket.
Sigh
Reply 7323
Original post by Arkasia
When I buy the ticket I make my choice. I'm not complaining about being ripped off because I have the choice every time of just not buying a ticket. I am willing to pay the amount because if I wasn't, I simply wouldn't go. You aren't being blackmailed into buying a ticket.

Regardless see the edit. The club is sitting on it's ass
346K a week for Falcao, that's late game football manager wages. I can see why we didn't go for him now that is a bit much
Original post by Lúcio
i don't think it would be a "miracle" for city to win, although i can't see past chelsea.

i ain't bothered whether we get 2nd, 3rd or 4th - as long as we get a CL place, i couldn't care less.

haha fair enough
i suppose the personality argument probably works better the other way around...

The title last season was Chelsea's, they would have easily won if they didn't screw up about 3 games. This season they have improved in every aspect, and with Costa they are playing attacking football, thus bullying every small club (as well as a few big ones). Liverpool will probably be 3rd or 4th.
Reply 7326
Portuguese transfer deadline is up. No late moves for Carvalho.
So ern...Any chance that any of you lots play a bit of footie?
DANNY WELBECK HAVING ARSENAL MEDICAL

llooooooool

tune INTO SSN RIGHT NOW!! NO LIES OMFG LOOOL.
Reply 7329
Original post by sevchenko
346K a week for Falcao, that's late game football manager wages. I can see why we didn't go for him now that is a bit much

It's not so much Falcao pissing me off it's the fact that we've decided not to sign anyone before last minute when the quality was there

Remy, Bony, Mandzukic heck even Ballotelli was thrown towards us (don't care if he's world class or not he's better than what we have)
SSN reporting that Welbz is having a medical at Arsenal
Reply 7331
inB4 Welbeck is not a panic buy
I logged off but I had to come back.

WELBECK?! WELBECK?! WELBECK?!

Oh cruel world why must you mock me! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7333
DANNY WELBECK WILL BE THE NEXT IAN WRIGHT YOU HEARD IT HERE

Spoiler

Please source the ****ing medical don't be idiots and just spout it out
We should just screw you guys over after Verm.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
SSN reporting that Welbz is having a medical at Arsenal

He's at Colney with the England team. My heart is hurting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
pls not Welbeck :frown:
Congrats. He'll fit in very nicely at Arsenal. Warning you now though, he's a pussy in front of goal.
Welbeck? Signing him would be like that feeling after you've shagged a minger because it's been a while.
loooooool is it permanent? WENGA PULLIN A MADNESS.

Latest