Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

thiis may end badly
Reply 2201
Scrabble anyone? :colonhash:
Original post by hellokittymad
thiis may end badly

:hugs: if you think you might do something bad, please call someone or go to A&E hun

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nathanielle
Yes you can and for the future, maybe have something in every room, which will make you feel safe and comfortable? And you can do it, I am sure!

had to facetime my boyfriend so i could take him into the bedroom with me to get a duvet out :facepalm:

thiis may end badly

hop your ok, remember try and stay safe, there are services here that will help, and if your really unsafe go to A&E :jumphug:

Original post by samba

i will :yep:

do you think you want to scare them away because YOUR scared of what might happen?i th
ink you should go to the interview, do your best, and take it from there.
yes you might get rejected, but you might also get the job and it might be the best thing you do.

dont cut the nose of to spite your face. its not worth it, trust me, done that many a time!
Original post by Odd socks
:hugs: if you think you might do something bad, please call someone or go to A&E hun

Posted from TSR Mobile

I tried ringing mummy but she's out witth her friend and then goes away with work...i'm trying to keep distracted and thinking about who i could call but i'm stuck xx
Original post by PandaWho
had to facetime my boyfriend so i could take him into the bedroom with me to get a duvet out :facepalm:

Much better problem solving skills, then being to scared to ask for help. No need for a facepalm.
thiis may end badly

what's up? talk to us
Original post by superwolf
That's awesome, yeah! Nothing serious I hope? :hugs:

Nothing too serious, just something i want to change my meds due to :smile:

Original post by k_slatch
that's awesome! wish they were all like that

I know! I feel lucky!
Original post by k_slatch
what's up? talk to us

there's a lot of noise in my head
i've been having flashabcks
i've been having nightmares so i'm too scared to go to sleep
i feel sick
mummy is away with work so i can't even go and hug her and ask for the cat
im not home alone but it feels like i am beecause my brother wont talk to me when he's on his game upstairs in his room
i'm anxious and stressed about univversity which doesn't help
andit'sallsomuch
Will go to bed and then revise again tomorrow. But I got some things done today, yei!
I tried ringing mummy but she's out witth her friend and then goes away with work...i'm trying to keep distracted and thinking about who i could call but i'm stuck xx

You could call Samaritans? Their number is 08457909090 :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You could call Samaritans? Their number is 08457909090 :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i can't ring people i don't know, I'm getting sleepy which doesn't help much clearly not sleeping for 4 days wasn't good idea
i can't ring people i don't know, I'm getting sleepy which doesn't help much clearly not sleeping for 4 days wasn't good idea

They've got a way you can email them if that's better?

Posted from TSR Mobile
They've got a way you can email them if that's better?

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you but i think i may just need to go to bed because i'm starting to feel very very tired and sometimes sleep helps me feel a bit better...
thank you but i think i may just need to go to bed because i'm starting to feel very very tired and sometimes sleep helps me feel a bit better...

Okay hun, hopefully a good night's sleep helps :smile: stay safe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nathanielle
Two in the next 7 days. Yeah, but I ate too much and I want MORE.

Good luck!! :smile: Well done for getting stuff done today :dance:
Original post by samba

Hmmmmm :beard: I'm not sure :tongue:
Quite tired and ill/man-flu/sniffly :sad: :colondollar:

Also sorry if you messaged me on steam yesterday possibly? I went offline/currently hiding :colondollar: :s-smilie: (Stupid duckie :getmecoat:)

Can you do some therapy alongside work/stuff? :dontknow: I know your last job (I think?) wasn't that supportive - but that doesn't mean other jobs won't be? :redface:
Best of luck for tomorrow - as Panda says you don't know what this job'll be like - you could really enjoy it/like it there :smile:
:hugs:
Not sure what to say to friend :s-smilie: Sent me a message to catch up because we hadn't spoken in a while/she's off today on holiday - brought me up to speed on her holiday, and just not sure what to say back :frown: Feel bad because I didn't reply/have a conversation with her when she did message - it would've been nice I think, but just :s-smilie: don't know what to say - my summer's been fairly rubbish - at least it feels that way now, even after a great half-week camping :redface:

(Sorry for ramble... :/)
just ordered some super chunky yarn :biggrin:
going to ARM KNIT
:woo:
gonna make my mum a scarf for her birthday, so gonna have a week to knit it, but cos its arm knitting i gotta do it in one go really :eek: but well excited to try!

You have no idea how much that just made me laugh (and also want to cry, for some reason). Thank you! :biggrin:

Edit: Just saw your other posts- try and stay safe, PM me if you want to but trying to get some sleep could be a good idea :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
really really ****ing freaking out,
feel like someone is behind me, keep hearing a noise.
really dont know what to do :s-smilie:

Latest