The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

welbeck = bad

welbeck + nastasic = passable

webleck + nastasic + DCM = great.

Second one will not happen.. third one will only happen after I fall asleep tonight and start dreaming.. and I am not even confident that the first one will happen.

(in terms of our squad as a whole, not saying welbeck is bad.. I like the lad)
Original post by 419

You guys should really sell us Blackett. Pretty sure Arsene is taking advise from N****aeme atm.

LOOOOOOL. Would take blackett and swap for Cahill tho. Bertrand, Zouma and Tyler black kid as our back 4 will have pace and power.
Just have to make sure we don't suffer an injury crisis until January and purchase defence cover then, like we did with Monreal. Can't imagine us negotiating with another player since Welbeck isn't over the line yet.
lol at Begovic as an honoury black GK though.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
im surprised there hasnt been more **** her right in the pussy shouts this evening

Loooool I don't know why but when the west ham fan dropped it, that was hilarious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7685
Original post by Peggles_*
Not ours, Arsene's. But still, I'm Welvex

Spoiler

ohohoh ho ho peggles
Reply 7686
Original post by Tom_Ford
Sanogo should be nowhere near an Arsenal shirt. Genuinely on a par with Jeffers. No idea what Arsene has against Podolski and Campbell. Oh, yeah, I remember, they don't have French passports.

Podolski shouldn't be near the Arsenal shirt as well and he isn't a striker. He has failed to impress on the multiple occasions he's played there. Would rather Yaya play there than him. We need to switch to 442 or 460 because none of our current options are good enough to play upfront by themselves
Original post by 419
Podolski shouldn't be near the Arsenal shirt as well and he isn't a striker. He has failed to impress on the multiple occasions he's played there. Would rather Yaya play there than him. We need to switch to 442 or 460 because none of our current options are good enough to play upfront by themselves

Yeah, at least Sanogo will improve
Anyone would be stupid not to take some unknown Austrian defender from the Bulgarian league 2 now. ANYONE FFS!
Original post by 419

I'd honestly rather play Podolski up front. Just my opinion. At least he has a half decent game once in a while. Sanogo has been bad everytime.

United tbh are going to turn it around sooner or later, they've bought too much quality not to. We have been totally outshone by them in the market. It is very frustrating to see.
The Times say Monreal will be used as our 4th choice CB. No more signings. Wenger doesn't really help himself sometimes.
Original post by 419

That's because Arsene has always played him upfront alone. Thing is when he was at Cologne, he played as a second striker with Novakovic upfront. And he ended up banging 18 league goals before joining us. So IMO I really think Podolski would do well if he played upfront with someone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
20 minutes to go

0/3 signigns so far.

Still staying positive
Original post by little_tom
The Times say Monreal will be used as our 4th choice CB. No more signings. Wenger doesn't really help himself sometimes.

stupid when you consider how many injuries gibbs seems to pick up these days
think we can go until january without a defender, if we get lucky with injuries..

But I have no forgiveness for wenger, when it comes to DM/CDM, raboit was on a plate.. calvaho would have left for the right price.. and yet in a few weeks we will face city with arteta or flamini..

Jeeze.

- Staying positive
20 minutes to go ladies...
Front three of Welbeck - Ozil - Sanchez will happen at some point this season. Ozil as false-9.
Original post by fallen_acorns
20 minutes to go

0/3 signigns so far.

Still staying positive

Oh stop it!! Let it go, its done, finito, the end!
Welbeck could do well here in fairness. Or he could give United fans endless material to take the piss out of us with. We shall see.

The writing was on the wall for no CDM when Arteta got the armband but no CB seems almost suicidal. Couple of injuries in defence and we will be utterly ****ed.
Coming from a utd fan, you really need to get rid of wonga. If you are content with fighting for 4th place every season than be my guest but it seems with your history you are really selling yourself short.

Latest