The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PaulHugh
Induction is tomorrow and the first official day is Thursday.

That's not too bad then, I go back on Wednesday. Have a good first day back on Thursday! :smile:
[QOTE]Oh cool... :redface:

That is what happens in my school :dontknow: Y7 have induction tomorrow

Bedfordshire has this weird system, my school started in year 9. The year 9s had their induction today and ours is tomorrow (year 10s and 11s)
Original post by Mr...
The #1 book to read is 1984 but anything by George Orwell is good
Also try Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code or The Help.
To Kill a Mockingbird, Count of Monte Cristo... Those are at the top of my hit list... :yep:

I'll give those a go too! Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gooeychocolate
I need a good book to read, any suggestions? Helpppp!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have many suggestions: the hunger games, divergent, looking for JJ, ketchup clouds, I could name many more aha :biggrin: what sort of books do you usually read?
I remember trying to read the series but no I didn't like it. Thank you I'll try reading that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude why not? I am a mega skullduggery fan. Have yiy either read ant of the vampirste books and/or any of the hiccup (dragon training) books?

Also have you read any of Christopher Paolinis books?
Original post by Fatimah21
Same here! (wednesday)
the holidays went by super quickly. :poke:
i'm super scared for my timetable :eek4:
how about you?

My holidays went fairly quickly, for me, it's been the best summer for quite some time :smile:

I'm excited but also a little anxious about my timetable, I'm mainly worried that I won't like my teachers but I'm sure it'll be fine!
[QOTE]Oh cool... :redface:

That is what happens in my school :dontknow: Y7 have induction tomorrow

Bedfordshire has this weird system, my school started in year 9. The year 9s had their induction today and ours is tomorrow (year 10s and 11s)

I've heard about Bedfirdshire's system. Your primary school ends in year 4.
Original post by tabithacrazy
I have many suggestions: the hunger games, divergent, looking for JJ, ketchup clouds, I could name many more aha :biggrin: what sort of books do you usually read?

I don't mind, I read all types. I've read the hunger games trilogy. I'll check the other out too. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SmiggleWiggle

Yes, primary school goes up to year 4. Middle school is from year 4 to year 8 and upper school as it's called; is from year 9 to year 13, however there are further education colleges.
I don't mind, I read all types. I've read the hunger games trilogy. I'll check the other out too. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No probs, if you liked the hunger games then you'll probably like divergent! I love both trilogies! :biggrin:

Yes, primary school goes up to year 4. Middle school is from year 4 to year 8 and upper school as it's called; is from year 9 to year 13, however there are further education colleges.

Do you know if you'll apply to enrol at a further education college or stay on at your upper school?
Original post by Chemister

Do you know if you'll apply to enrol at a further education college or stay on at your upper school?

I think I'll stay on as my school does the A-levels that I want to do, as does one the further education colleges; though I am really settled at my current school and font really see a good reason to leave.

It's very americanized! America is awesome
I have a love for American food 😮 I'm not allowed though 😥 diets mega suck 😲 😒. Are you going to stay on or not? Ain't no way imma stay on for my sixth form! It sucks 😑

I think I'll stay on as my school does the A-levels that I want to do, as does one the further education colleges; though I am really settled at my current school and font really see a good reason to leave.

Would you go to any open days.

I'll be homeschooled until university.
Original post by Chemister

I will be going to a few open days, there are 3 colleges which I am going to apply. For the Bedfordshire post 16 plan you apply for four collegee, I will put my current school as my first choice.

Are you going to be doing international A-levels?
Where's my Lemon Clan vice leaders, lol.

I will be going to a few open days, there are 3 colleges which I am going to apply. For the Bedfordshire post 16 plan you apply for four collegee, I will put my current school as my first choice.

Are you going to be doing international A-levels?

I think i'll sit Cambridge International A-levels in Maths, Further Maths Chemistry and Physics.
Original post by AngelPhys
Where's my Lemon Clan vice leaders, lol.

Aha it was me and Charleigh right?
Original post by SmiggleWiggle

I have a love for American food 😮 I'm not allowed though 😥 diets mega suck 😲 😒. Are you going to stay on or not? Ain't no way imma stay on for my sixth form! It sucks 😑

America is so unhealthy. I think I'll stay on, not entirely sure just yet

America is so unhealthy. I think I'll stay on, not entirely sure just yet

That actually motivates me to continue! 😆

Latest