Scroll to see replies

Lmao why do you guys also discuss boys? It is amusing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have anyone ever had sexuality problems? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brown shuga

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well these girls are nearly 20, it's natural for them.
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="shuga;50020293" brown="brown"]
Original post by OfMonsters..

That is the extreme aspect of it, I cannot do that, I have to have some food.

You just juice/blend veggies and fruit together, it is such a good detox for your body.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's all about discipline I guess which Is not present in my DNA 😄

But u should give it a go at least then I guess you can try to eat if hunger strikes 👍 lemme me know how it goes for you inshallah !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
I am not interested in guys :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

😦

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Hahhaha, true but just want to start it quick time. What Uni you going? Course?

In Shaa Allah, university of Birmingham. I'm going to do Teacher training (PGCE). How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was joking lel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Secretnerd123
Yeaah we're soulmates bbz :sexface: :perv: loool

You have a look alike in morocco?? I was reading some facts the other day and there are apparently on averge 7 people who look similar to you on earth :eek:
I'm always seeing random people in public and thinking 'you remind me of someone' and 'you have very similar features to this person' so it must be true lol

Yes we are hunny bunny :sexface: :lol:

Oh man that's amazing if it's true! I'd love to meet my lookalikes...it would be so weird! But these lookalikes..are they supposed to be just similar looking or exactly the same features?

I always see people that I know look like someone but I can never put my finger on the person...I hate that :redface:

Omg I'm still shocked, she was exactly next to me and I was staring at her like "When did biryaz come to morocco". :redface:

Pakistani guys are blessed, how can you even look at Arabs.
I understand a fit gal like iqra not wanting to marry a somali guy because most are not even good looking tbh.:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahah omds did she look that much like me?! You should have asked to take a selfie with her! I'm so gassed that a Moroccan girl looks like me :lol:

Haha Arabs are Arabs though. Some Pakistanis are attractive but I'd like someone that's not from the same country...doubt that'll ever happen - Pathan parent problems :rolleyes:
Does anyone here have a look alike that they know of?
I used to go to a corner shop near my house regularly in the mornings before college and the shopkeeper would always tell me i look like a girl who came in all the time and my mum and sister also saw that girl and thought it was me. I still have no clue who they're talking about but I wish i saw her :frown:

Speaking if TV shows maybe u have. Clone like in orphan black ( 1st season was literally explosive !!!! Held my breath the entire time and watched all 10 ? Episodes back to back)

Here's what I'm watching currently
Anime: zankyou no terror
The killing the Danish one is sick ( I really like subtitled films dunno why 😐)
The walking dead
Revenge

Wavy what tv shows or movies do u recommend - i watched August Osage county and really liked it but none of my friends did ?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao I apologise. It's usually always me that brings the topic up. I'm not Somali so I can't join in on the Somali banter :lol:
Who else here watches LatoyaForever's vlogs on youtube??????

Or who watches eastenders?

I'm hooked on both this summer
Have anyone ever had sexuality problems? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool astaghfirullah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone here have a look alike that they know of?
I used to go to a corner shop near my house regularly in the mornings before college and the shopkeeper would always tell me i look like a girl who came in all the time and my mum and sister also saw that girl and thought it was me. I still have no clue who they're talking about but I wish i saw her :frown:

Yes throughout high school I was told by random people that I looked like a girl who was a couple of years older than me. She wasn't attending my high school at that time. This person actually went as far as to show me a picture of her. :redface: Lets just say this girl looked absolutely nothing like me Loool... A few years down the line I met her, she even has the same name as me.

And in college I was told I looked like Nicki Minaj :s-smilie: soo ridiculous. I look nothing like that women :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OfMonsters..
Looool astaghfirullah

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOL I am trolling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In Shaa Allah, university of Birmingham. I'm going to do Teacher training (PGCE). How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh mashallah. And I'm going Nottingham Trent, English with lingustics. :P
Hey! thinking about shaving my head would it look weird with a hijab?
Somali gay organisation on Facebook.
Cadi maaha.
LOOL the comments though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pleeaase remove that picture :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
Lmao I apologise. It's usually always me that brings the topic up. I'm not Somali so I can't join in on the Somali banter :lol:

Lool no need to apologise. It is a fun topic, can't blame you :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GreenArrow
Pleeaase remove that picture :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I am nice :wink: x :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOOL I am trolling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I clocked 😜