E4.24.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by DianaSof
E4.24.

Ok :smile:
Reply 82
Is there anyone who'll make use of the temporary accommodation at Ellerslie Hall?
Original post by wyhu
Is there anyone who'll make use of the temporary accommodation at Ellerslie Hall?

I am , from 14th morning to 17th morning
Reply 84
Original post by Andreascy
I am , from 14th morning to 17th morning

When did you book? I might have to stay the same dates as well...
Original post by wyhu
When did you book? I might have to stay the same dates as well...

6 days ago, i already have an answer from them that they have obtain my email although they did not allocate me yet and i should expect an answer from them. If not, i must attend at Ellerslie Hall at the 14th and show this email that they send to me.
Reply 86
6 days ago, i already have an answer from them that they have obtain my email although they did not allocate me yet and i should expect an answer from them. If not, i must attend at Ellerslie Hall at the 14th and show this email that they send to me.

Hmm, I hope they still have rooms left as I only mailed them this morning...
Original post by wyhu
Hmm, I hope they still have rooms left as I only mailed them this morning...

They also mention in their website that most of the rooms are not en-suite. Do you know how i can request an en-suite room if available?
Reply 88
They also mention in their website that most of the rooms are not en-suite. Do you know how i can request an en-suite room if available?

I have no clue, I think all of the temp rooms are shared.
Original post by wyhu
I have no clue, I think all of the temp rooms are shared.

[h="3"]Information for students who HAVE SIGNED a University of Leeds single residence contract starting September 2014 (all except Liberty Dock)[/h]Temporary accommodation is available on campus at Ellerslie Global Residence and adjacent buildings on a room only basis (including bedding) and is priced at £19.00 per night; most accommodation is non en-suite.

According to this, their still temporary accommodations that are en-suite
I am also arriving 2 days early. And I am also still waiting for a response about the temporary accommodation - I hope they let me stay in my room from the start, I really don't imagine someone else will be staying there right up until the 17th.
Original post by DianaSof
I am also arriving 2 days early. And I am also still waiting for a response about the temporary accommodation - I hope they let me stay in my room from the start, I really don't imagine someone else will be staying there right up until the 17th.

Not sure if someone is sitting at the moment in those accommodation, as most of leodis rooms are 42 weeks (you have the option to renew it for more if needed). In the reply for the temporary accommodation they mention if they are able to allocate us in our accommodation that we have applied early they will do it.

Quick Reply

Latest