The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PaulHugh
Lucky you

Haha you wish :P

I just spoke to them and they said they would buy me new ones but this is the last time for a year :smile:

DR Dre Studio beats.
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
DR Dre Studio beats.

wow :biggrin: I'm just getting the Monster N tunes :smile:
Back from school :biggrin:
The KS4 team are intimidating.. they're all really strict and basically said that there's no time or tolerance for silly behaviour, which is fine. I have good subject teachers, though!
Only had period five today, which was English. We're studying Of Mice and Men in the first half term. We also do three controlled assessments in year 10 and two more in year 11.
My first day was pretty good!
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
The KS4 team are intimidating.. they're all really strict and basically said that there's no time or tolerance for silly behaviour, which is fine. I have good subject teachers, though!
Only had period five today, which was English. We're studying Of Mice and Men in the first half term. We also do three controlled assessments in year 10 and two more in year 11.

That's what they told us. The staff were pretty strict and worst of all, the year 11s mocked us :frown:
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake

Im also doing OMAM and have already done a CA in year 9 what exam board?
Original post by PaulHugh
Lucky you

Haha you wish :P

I just spoke to them and they said they would buy me new ones but this is the last time for a year :smile:

I was joking XD

I don't even listen to music that much.
ALIVE! :ahee:

Hi guys! If you're online? :tongue: I haven't posted on here in awhile... I see that we've made good page progress though. :colone:

Year 10 tomorrow... O_o

Edit: Who else has started? Talking to Chemister!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by karmacrunch
ALIVE! :ahee:

Hi guys! If you're online? :tongue: I haven't posted on here in awhile... I see that we've made good page progress though. :colone:

Year 10 tomorrow... O_o

I've already started :cool:
Original post by Chemister
I've already started :cool:

Ooh... :colone: How is it going or, to you, does it just feel like Year 9? :tongue:
Ooh... :colone: How is it going or, to you, does it just feel like Year 9? :tongue:

It's been good.

Graphics was fun today.

To an extent; the work will gradually get harder but it will still be easy ( English won't be as straightforward for me)
So my last day of freedom is basically over :frown: back to school tomorrow :eek: hope everyone has a good first day back if they haven't already gone back to school! :smile:
It's been good.

Graphics was fun today.

To an extent; the work will gradually get harder but it will still be easy ( English won't be as straightforward for me)

That's great!
Why don't you think that English will be as straightforward? :redface:

Original post by tabithacrazy
So my last day of freedom is basically over :frown: back to school tomorrow :eek: hope everyone has a good first day back if they haven't already gone back to school! :smile:

Haha! I've been chained to my desk, reading material and stuff. :tongue: I'm going back to school tomorrow too! :biggrin: Thanks and you too!
Reply 2252

Year 10 tomorrow... O_o

My last day is tomorrow. :colone:

Spoiler

That's great!
Why don't you think that English will be as straightforward? :redface:

Haha! I've been chained to my desk, reading material and stuff. :tongue: I'm going back to school tomorrow too! :biggrin: Thanks and you too!

I'm just not as good at English, it seems harder to get an A in English than Science.
How are you at English?

Some of the syllabus looks quite tough and there's a 2h15 exam which for me is quite intense.
Original post by 8472
My last day is tomorrow. :colone:

Spoiler

You're telling me this because...? :unimpressed:

Wait what? :confused:
I'm just not as good at English, it seems harder to get an A in English than Science.
How are you at English?

Some of the syllabus looks quite tough and there's a 2h15 exam which for me is quite intense.

I'm you're fine, it'll get easier as we go along and practise more!
English is still one of my favourite subjects, I do prefer Maths and Science more though. I don't know :colondollar:

We've done one of our CATs, it was fine. Just listen, do research and try to make it your own. :redface:
Original post by Mmmmmmmmmmm… π
Im also doing OMAM and have already done a CA in year 9 what exam board?

OCR, you?
Reply 2256
You're telling me this because...? :unimpressed:

Wait what? :confused:

Because I can. :colone:
I have a feeling year 10 is going to be a really bad year for me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2258
Original post by Gooeychocolate
I have a feeling year 10 is going to be a really bad year for me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll be fine! :yep:
Original post by Mr...
Why? :console:

:jumphug:

Things aren't going so well right now... Imagine when school starts. I'm not excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest