The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kayleighisonfire
Thank you and I won't, I don't go further than second haha. Had to delete someone from the last time I went out, I didn't know he had kids (I was fed up of seeing the pictures of him and them on Facebook) and I was also disgusted at how low my standards had dropped haha.

yeah they get annoying those kinda photos, save any drunk pics and flirting for me :wink:
Thank you and I won't, I don't go further than second haha. Had to delete someone from the last time I went out, I didn't know he had kids (I was fed up of seeing the pictures of him and them on Facebook) and I was also disgusted at how low my standards had dropped haha.

and remember that nothing good happens after...12AM in your case :wink:
11 days... and counting. Why thank you :rolleyes:

Aaah same! So exciting :biggrin: what's your uni/course?

Original post by ChrisLay1
I literally have the rest of this week and then my Freshers officially starts on Sunday (although I haven't got involved in much of the socials as I'm not sure it's really my thing) but after that I start Uni...excited but also a bit nervous I think! Should be ok though.

Ok to post this here? Not the wrong section or anything is it?

Sunday? That's pretty early! You'll be fine :smile:
Original post by Flobie

Sunday? That's pretty early! You'll be fine :smile:

Well there's a Welcome meeting on Sunday and thanks :smile:
Well there's a Welcome meeting on Sunday and thanks :smile:

Oh cool :smile: which uni is it?
Original post by Flobie
Oh cool :smile: which uni is it?

Weston-Super-Mare? You probably don't know it? The course is delivered in partnership with UWE.
Original post by Tomsta
yeah they get annoying those kinda photos, save any drunk pics and flirting for me :wink:

They do I was like ''oh **** why him?!'' he had terrible breath I gagged when kissing him numerous times haha. I had a wave of regret every time I saw pics of him or his kids haha.

Of course I'll keep them for you :tongue: I'm hoping I don't come off as a slut during freshers week (or on here because I'm not... I think) and I hope that I have flat mates that will stop me from doing something stupid with anyone.

and remember that nothing good happens after...12AM in your case :wink:

Just like Cinderella I shall have to leave before 12am :wink:

Original post by Flobie

It is, SHU and Film and Media, you? :biggrin:
I'm new to this thread, but i'm rather wonderful *bats eyelashes* and single haha. So helllooooo :biggrin:
They do I was like ''oh **** why him?!'' he had terrible breath I gagged when kissing him numerous times haha. I had a wave of regret every time I saw pics of him or his kids haha.

Of course I'll keep them for you :tongue: I'm hoping I don't come off as a slut during freshers week (or on here because I'm not... I think) and I hope that I have flat mates that will stop me from doing something stupid with anyone.

Just like Cinderella I shall have to leave before 12am :wink:

You will haha XD and your not a slut :smile:
Original post by green-turtle
I'm new to this thread, but i'm rather wonderful *bats eyelashes* and single haha. So helllooooo :biggrin:

Hi :biggrin: also, I don't exactly post in this thread much myself. Compared to everyone else anyway!
(edited 9 years ago)
You will haha XD and your not a slut :smile:

I will sadly, go out at 11 and be home for 12, I know how to live :wink:

Thank you I was hoping I wouldn't come across as one.

Hey welcome :h:
Hey welcome :h:

Thank you! I've got 258 pages to catch up on, I better start reading now then :P
Weston-Super-Mare? You probably don't know it? The course is delivered in partnership with UWE.

Ah yeah I went there a few years ago, it's great there :smile: what course is it?

Ooh awesome :biggrin: you from t'North originally? I'm doing medicine at KCL :smile:

Hiiii and welcome :biggrin:
Original post by Flobie
Ah yeah I went there a few years ago, it's great there :smile: what course is it?

Applied Computing.
Thank you! I've got 258 pages to catch up on, I better start reading now then :P

You're welcome, I doubt all of them are worth reading haha, I'd go back to the last 10 if I were you :smile:

Original post by Flobie
Ooh awesome :biggrin: you from t'North originally? I'm doing medicine at KCL :smile:

Ooh congrats on getting into KCL! Yep, I'm guessing your not?
[QUOTE="ChrisLay1;50050293"]
Original post by Flobie
Applied Computing.

Awesome :smile:
Ooh congrats on getting into KCL! Yep, I'm guessing your not?

Thanks :biggrin: I'm from Manchester :smile: just wanted to escape down south where it's a bit less rainy!
Original post by Flobie
Thanks :biggrin: I'm from Manchester :smile: just wanted to escape down south where it's a bit less rainy!

It's less rainy down there? I should have moved further down South. Although in my opinion anywhere South of Manchester is too South for me haha.
Original post by Tomsta

Not related to your quote but what was Uni like for you? (If you don't mind me asking) Would be good to kind of have some idea of what to expect...
(edited 9 years ago)
It's less rainy down there? I should have moved further down South. Although in my opinion anywhere South of Manchester is too South for me haha.

Yeah it's generally got nicer weather! I can't wait to get down South. Manchester's great though :smile: whereabouts are you from?

Latest