The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kayleighisonfire
I don't know I just like weekdays better but when I'm in uni I will probably like weekends again haha.

Same here!
Original post by ChrisLay1
I think it's just been boring with all this time off. Everyday has basically been like a weekend! (Don't know if that makes sense.)

Yeah pretty much.

Original post by Abzey_97
Some people on this thread probably have some interesting stories to why they're single.:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel like this is aimed at me... :confused:
Will have to have a look. It's okay, didn't get an ensuite room sadly (even though I applied for one) but the university has an accommodation shortage and are sending people to look for private sector housing because they don't have enough room for them so at least I have somewhere. Is yours nice?

Cara Delevingne is wearing it in one of the photos on the website :smile: ah that's a pain, a lot of unis seem to be having that problem! A few friends of mine are struggling to find accommodation. Mine is exactly what I wanted, it's pretty small but is ensuite and really close to the campus :smile:
I don't know I just like weekdays better but when I'm in uni I will probably like weekends again haha.

Haha. I guess cos I'm in work, the weekends are my break time lol.
Original post by Flobie
Cara Delevingne is wearing it in one of the photos on the website :smile: ah that's a pain, a lot of unis seem to be having that problem! A few friends of mine are struggling to find accommodation. Mine is exactly what I wanted, it's pretty small but is ensuite and really close to the campus :smile:

Ahh okay. Yeah it is, feel sorry for the people really. Ooh lucky you. I have a sink in my room and two bathrooms to be shared between 6 of us. Good to be close to campus though, I picked mine because of the closeness.
Original post by WelshBluebird
Haha. I guess cos I'm in work, the weekends are my break time lol.

Yeah it will be, when you've had nearly three months off from college/work you no longer like weekends haha.
Yeah it will be, when you've had nearly three months off from college/work you no longer like weekends haha.

This is so true. I need to get back to some sort of routine.
This is so true. I need to get back to some sort of routine.

Same
Ahh okay. Yeah it is, feel sorry for the people really. Ooh lucky you. I have a sink in my room and two bathrooms to be shared between 6 of us. Good to be close to campus though, I picked mine because of the closeness.

I know, my friends have been getting really stressed about it and those places can be really expensive! That's not too bad :smile: it's nice to be close to campus, knowing it'll only take a few minutes to get to lectures :smile:
Original post by Flobie
I know, my friends have been getting really stressed about it and those places can be really expensive! That's not too bad :smile: it's nice to be close to campus, knowing it'll only take a few minutes to get to lectures :smile:

Aww, it's quite unfair especially since mine says guaranteed accommodation for first year. Yeah I guess not. That's the perks of staying where I am haha.
Aww, it's quite unfair especially since mine says guaranteed accommodation for first year. Yeah I guess not. That's the perks of staying where I am haha.

Really?? That's so annoying! You sure it isn't just guaranteed for people who firm it? That was the case with KCL and Newcastle. Definitely, here's to not having to get up til half an hour before a lecture! :tongue:

Haha yeah I remember that feeling!
Original post by Flobie
Really?? That's so annoying! You sure it isn't just guaranteed for people who firm it? That was the case with KCL and Newcastle. Definitely, here's to not having to get up til half an hour before a lecture! :tongue:

It never said anything about it just being for firmers and we can stay in halls for all 3 years which is good. Haha I'll drink to that!
It never said anything about it just being for firmers and we can stay in halls for all 3 years which is good. Haha I'll drink to that!

Ah that's good, I get kicked out after first year! Then comes the fun task of finding somewhere reasonably priced in London :rolleyes:
Original post by Flobie
Ah that's good, I get kicked out after first year! Then comes the fun task of finding somewhere reasonably priced in London :rolleyes:

Oh good luck with that. It's pretty cheap here at like £70 a week bills included :smile:
Oh good luck with that. It's pretty cheap here at like £70 a week bills included :smile:

That's so good! My accommodation is £170 per week! :eek:
Original post by Flobie

Really?
Really?

Yeah, it's right in the middle of London though so it's kinda to be expected
Original post by Flobie
Yeah, it's right in the middle of London though so it's kinda to be expected

Ah right.
Original post by Flobie

Gegging in sorry but how on earth do you survive with accomodation being that expensive? O.o I thought mine was expensive at £125 a week this year but yours takes it to a different level

Latest