The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
Gegging in sorry but how on earth do you survive with accomodation being that expensive? O.o I thought mine was expensive at £125 a week this year but yours takes it to a different level

My parents are paying for it :redface:
Original post by Flobie
My parents are paying for it :redface:

Very fortunate ^^
Original post by Jack22031994
I don't haha

Low self esteem issues etc here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that dude. Girls got low self esteem issues too if that makes you feel better. So there is a person in the opposite sex like you.:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Yeah pretty much.

I feel like this is aimed at me... :confused:

Haha sorry. I wasn't saying that out out of arrogancy as I am single myself.

Have you got a story though? If you do please tell...if it doesnt make you uncomfortable. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deyesy
Very fortunate ^^

Yeah very :smile: kinda have to though cos I don't get as much student loan!
Original post by Abzey_97
Sorry to hear that dude. Girls got low self esteem issues too if that makes you feel better. So there is a person in the opposite sex like you.:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks - yeah I know although I've gotten a lot better recently :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The one night I don't post in like 3 weeks and the thread wakes up :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Morning all ... didnt sleep too well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Morning all ... didnt sleep too well

Posted from TSR Mobile

hello everyone.why didn't you sleep very well Tomsta?
Original post by emobambam
hello everyone.why didn't you sleep very well Tomsta?

No idea ... went to bed at 10 difnt get to sleep till 12:30 ish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am sorry to hear about that. I also have problems sleeping. I know what it's like.
Original post by Tomsta

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am sorry to hear about that. I also have problems sleeping. I know what it's like.

I know I'm not technically supposed to be here, but you're not the only ones. Most nights I can't sleep, because I'm in a relationship (not for the reasons you might expect)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I know I'm not technically supposed to be here, but you're not the only ones. Most nights I can't sleep, because I'm in a relationship (not for the reasons you might expect)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bowchica wowwow??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Bowchica wowwow??

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. She lives on the other side of the country. Most nights I cry myself to sleep because the distance just kills me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

you have to tell us the reasons.that's a tease.I'm curious because when I have a girlfriend I sleep pretty well..
you have to tell us the reasons.that's a tease.I'm curious because when I have a girlfriend I sleep pretty well..

I bet your girlfriends are usually local though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I bet your girlfriends are usually local though

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes, within driving distance.I guess you're in a long distance relationship and you have to do the time difference time.I don't know if this counts but I had a TSR girlfriend that lived in the UK for a while.that was interesting.I am almost embarrassed to admit that I had a TSR girlfriend but honey if you're reading this I miss you and you were the best.
yes, within driving distance.I guess you're in a long distance relationship and you have to do the time difference time.I don't know if this counts but I had a TSR girlfriend that lived in the UK for a while.that was interesting.I am almost embarrassed to admit that I had a TSR girlfriend but honey if you're reading this I miss you and you were the best.

Guess how I met her:biggrin:

Yeah she lives on the west coast (ish) of the UK and I live on the east

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
No. She lives on the other side of the country. Most nights I cry myself to sleep because the distance just kills me

Posted from TSR Mobile

then go buy a train ticket and see her my son.feel the wind beneath your feet.I grant you the power of flight haha. I've never cried myself to sleep over a girl.
Original post by Andy98
Guess how I met her:biggrin:

Yeah she lives on the west coast (ish) of the UK and I live on the east

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha it would be so funny if it was the girl that I just stop talking to.

Latest