The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough University Accomodation, anyone?

Hi,
I currently have a contract for Rutherford hall (Ensuite and catered) for 2014/2015 and thinking of staying in town instead. Please message me if you would be interested :smile:
I'm a 2nd year student and I had booked a room in the foundry (located in town). After signing the contract I had decided to take a year out through erasmus to study abroad in Germany for a year. The contract states that if I choose to opt out then I must find a replacement person to fill in the room.
The tenancy runs from 1st sept 2014 to the 2nd august 2015. 48 week contract with mezzino loughborough or the foundry. 6 bed apartment (ground floor) with a shared kitchen. £75. 95 per week with bills included and a very lovely place to stay in! £20 booking fee needed with £150 deposit.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
i might be, although i dont uderstand how it would work organising this?
Reply 3
Hi, I am interested in the room! Please let me know if its still available!
Reply 4
The room is still available if anyone is still interested
'Lola
;49937263']The room is still available if anyone is still interested

Is it Ensuite in your room only or shared ensuite? (between 2 people)
Reply 6
Original post by LaMandarine
Is it Ensuite in your room only or shared ensuite? (between 2 people)

It's ensuite in my room only :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
'Lola
;49979879']It's ensuite in my room only :smile:

Hi, I'm really interested in this room, is it still available and how would this work?
Reply 8
hi, if this is still going i would also be interested in the room...
Reply 9
Original post by beni8
Hi, I'm really interested in this room, is it still available and how would this work?

Yes it still available and if you have not registered for an accomodation at Loughborough University or privately then it's possible. The accomodation centre will arrange the rest. If you are able to do it please pm me

Original post by samcheema
hi, if this is still going i would also be interested in the room...

It really depends on if you are not registered with any accomodation and also whether beni8;50058039 still wants it. I give it a day and I will let you know
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
'Lola
;50070979']Yes it still available and if you have not registered for an accomodation at Loughborough University or privately then it's possible. The accomodation centre will arrange the rest. If you are able to do it please pm me

It really depends on if you are not registered with any accomodation and also whether beni8;50058039 still wants it. I give it a day and I will let you know

Yes I still want it, They've already offered me accommodation (at Rutherford as well) and I've told them that I'm really not happy with it and don't want it, they don't have any more en-suites, but I can contact someone who is ready to give up their room personally, i'e. you, but you may have to call them up and give up your room, or tell them that you would like to give it to another student.
Hope you've found somewhere else to stay by the way.
Reply 11
It's still available, preferably if you have not applied to accomodation centre yet
'Lola
;50283271']It's still available, preferably if you have not applied to accomodation centre yet

Hope you don't mind Lola =], did not think it was necessary to start a new thread but let me know otherwise.

My friend has a room in Telford for 2014/2015 for both semesters and is self-catered. However, he no longer needs his room so it's available. You can find the fees here: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/campus-living/accommodation/sidebar/Hall%20Fees%202014-15%20Returner%20Web%20Version.pdf

PM me and I'll put you in contact with him if you're interested.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest