i saw that a few weeks ago and i laughed soo hard

He's brilliant!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
As long as one Scottish person likes you you're OK

Posted from TSR Mobile

sometimes I question that.
Original post by Deyesy
Gegging in sorry but how on earth do you survive with accomodation being that expensive? O.o I thought mine was expensive at £125 a week this year but yours takes it to a different level

Original post by Flobie
My parents are paying for it :redface:

I think mines £127.50 (the 50p is important) and I thought that was bad! Are you studying in London?

Original post by itssimplyme
The one night I don't post in like 3 weeks and the thread wakes up :colonhash:

Doesn't that tell you something :awesome: :lol: I'm just kidding m'dear!
Original post by lauraaaaa

Doesn't that tell you something :awesome: :lol: I'm just kidding m'dear!

I'm no longer loved! :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do may days always droop around now ...
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I pick the wrong type of people to be with. I broke up with my first ex who I loved in April because he was ignoring me and was snapping all the time so then I moved onto someone else (yes a rebound I'm a bad person) in June and we broke up in July for a similar reason as the first and the fact that I didn't really have feelings for him because I still loved the one before him. They both now have girlfriends, A is breaking up with his because of university and tells me he wants to be with me but I can't be his rebound and we've failed twice this year already and that's why I'm single! :frown:

Wow interesting story :yep:. What made you like the first guy anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abzey_97
Wow interesting story :yep:. What made you like the first guy anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly, I don't know. We were friends for a couple of months and he was so charming and nice and he would always hold the door and tell me how nice I looked etc. I realised I had feelings for him but knew he would never have them back and then a couple of months later he told me he liked me and then we got together. :smile:
Original post by emobambam
sometimes I question that.

Nahhh - it's like an unwritten law
Original post by Jack22031994
More Scottish-English haha

You'll be fine whereas me being a "Southern English Tory", I'll be lynched haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

OOOHH yeahh good point

Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Doesn't exist. You're ok bru

Posted from TSR Mobile

YAY!!!

Original post by emobambam
haha it would be so funny if it was the girl that I just stop talking to.

It would
Honestly, I don't know. We were friends for a couple of months and he was so charming and nice and he would always hold the door and tell me how nice I looked etc. I realised I had feelings for him but knew he would never have them back and then a couple of months later he told me he liked me and then we got together. :smile:

I hear those friend then biyfriend stories all the time and most of them turn ugly in the end. I regret some things too but hey jus gotta move on. For me its easy to forget things because I can quickly turn on this fake 'I couldnt care less attitude' which turns real if I leave the attitude on for a long time.A great skill to have :yep:.... :smug:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hear those friend then biyfriend stories all the time and most of them turn ugly in the end. I regret some things too but hey jus gotta move on. For me its easy to forget things because I can quickly turn on this fake 'I couldnt care less attitude' which turns real if I leave the attitude on for a long time.A great skill to have :yep:.... :smug:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're still friends so it didn't end that badly (I have no idea how we still talk to each other though) I think I can put on the fake I don't care attitude but I know deep down I do care so I can't keep it on forever because it's not healthy. I had so much anger left from the break up which has only started to subside this week so I've learnt not to pretend that you don't care for a long time.
We're still friends so it didn't end that badly (I have no idea how we still talk to each other though) I think I can put on the fake I don't care attitude but I know deep down I do care so I can't keep it on forever because it's not healthy. I had so much anger left from the break up which has only started to subside this week so I've learnt not to pretend that you don't care for a long time.

I guess you can't learn the skill but the skill chooses you. In the situation when you are still friends, believe it or not the technical term isn't 'friends' but just broken hearted people sticking together.

I do not believe you guys are still friends because you will always have the past at the back of your mind when seeing them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else think Taylor Swift's song is catchy as hell? Or is that just me haha
Original post by LilyLouise2
Anyone else think Taylor Swift's song is catchy as hell? Or is that just me haha

No it's catchy :h:

I guess you can't learn the skill but the skill chooses you. In the situation when you are still friends, believe it or not the technical term isn't 'friends' but just broken hearted people sticking together.

I do not believe you guys are still friends because you will always have the past at the back of your mind when seeing them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No we're friends, we talk like friends do and the past hardly ever gets mentioned.
No it's catchy :h:

No we're friends, we talk like friends do and the past hardly ever gets mentioned.

One of a kind. I can tell you that.:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
One of a kind. I can tell you that.:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's just something you get used to not mentioning, of course sometimes it does but not often. It's different when you're both seeing different people because it's something that neither of you want to bring up since you've both moved on.
Original post by LilyLouise2

Oh totally. I have been getting down to this sick beat indeed :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest