The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nathanielle
Well, see it positive: He acknowledged your problems are not as simple as to be treated by him. Way better than getting prescribed something and then basically just be monitored. He could have talked more, admittedly, but does not sound to me like not helping you.

Thanks, Thats true I guess. I was frustrated cause I just needed an eivdence letter and I'm now going have to wait at least a month to sort it out.

How are you today ? :smile:
Original post by Odd socks
Don't feel to great :frown: have such a headache and just want to stay in bed :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: , retreating to bed sounds good. hope it goes soon :hugs:
Original post by thestranger11
:console: , retreating to bed sounds good. hope it goes soon :hugs:

Thanks :hugs: from the sounds of it my flatmates friends are still here so I just want to hide

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks :hugs: from the sounds of it my flatmates friends are still here so I just want to hide

Posted from TSR Mobile

I recommend under a blanket or quilt if its not to hot :colondollar: . hopefully they will leave in a bit.
Had a horrible night last night. Was nearly sick :sad:
Still in bed but gotta have a shower and get dressed today :frown:

Death

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I recommend under a blanket or quilt if its not to hot :colondollar: . hopefully they will leave in a bit.

I hope they go soon :/ they've been here like 18 hours and they're nice enough people but so extroverted and they're musical theatre people so they're loud and always singing and they intimidate me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope they go soon :/ they've been here like 18 hours and they're nice enough people but so extroverted and they're musical theatre people so they're loud and always singing and they intimidate me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

As an introverted person, I would say they have overstayed their welcome. It gets to intense after a while, I can see why you have a headache now. :jumphug:
As an introverted person, I would say they have overstayed their welcome. It gets to intense after a while, I can see why you have a headache now. :jumphug:

I hate that I get like this, too scared to go into the kitchen and get food because there are people in my flat :/ my flatmate has gone out somewhere but her friends are still here :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've decided not to look for jobs/have a job whilst I'm not getting help from a doctor because this is like the 3rd job now where i've thought I can't do it, and just not gone to work. I know it's not going to get any better without help so instead of getting my hopes up with a job and then it being taken away from me, i'm just not going to look, at all and just focus on me for a bit.
I hate that I get like this, too scared to go into the kitchen and get food because there are people in my flat :/ my flatmate has gone out somewhere but her friends are still here :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

have they gone yet :hide:.
Original post by PandaWho
Had a horrible night last night. Was nearly sick :sad:
Still in bed but gotta have a shower and get dressed today :frown:

Death

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: :hugs: Hope tonight's a bit better.
They're gone :biggrin: they're away to nandos, I was invited but I'm poor so I declined :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
okay, feeling a lot better today;

had a long, long sleep (7pm last night to 1pm today :tongue:) then NAS came round and they were really supportive so I talked through my interview & college stuff with them, they are gonna help me with college in my support times as well which is great :smile: also printed off my form to apply for a 24+ loan thing and am gonna speak to the college about learning support next week & also about getting a bus pass for college as my bus pass through the council is only valid after 9am and two of my college days start before 9am! but yeah all seems okay and feel much calmer/okay about things now. have the fun of audiology tomorrow as well as need a hearing aid for my left ear as well :tongue: (hearing aids in both ears cause I'm that awesome :tongue:)

hope everyone else is okay :hugs: for all :smile:
So jealous. I love movies. Good luck.
:bawling: so agitated voices are eroding my mind. want to scratch my skin off and destroy myself. crawling out of my skin in agony fkndxfuivndfv
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
okay, feeling a lot better today;

had a long, long sleep (7pm last night to 1pm today :tongue:) then NAS came round and they were really supportive so I talked through my interview & college stuff with them, they are gonna help me with college in my support times as well which is great :smile: also printed off my form to apply for a 24+ loan thing and am gonna speak to the college about learning support next week & also about getting a bus pass for college as my bus pass through the council is only valid after 9am and two of my college days start before 9am! but yeah all seems okay and feel much calmer/okay about things now. have the fun of audiology tomorrow as well as need a hearing aid for my left ear as well :tongue: (hearing aids in both ears cause I'm that awesome :tongue:)

hope everyone else is okay :hugs: for all :smile:

prsom :rolleyes: all sounds great, what are u going to study ?

They're gone :biggrin: they're away to nandos, I was invited but I'm poor so I declined :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

prsom :woo:
hope your making yourself something nice for tea
prsom :rolleyes: all sounds great, what are u going to study ?

Access to HE Social Science :smile: my 3 choices were Sociology, Psychology and IT :smile: (you basically do 3 a-level equivalents but fast tracked over a year so you can go Uni next year)
Original post by ScaryScience
:bawling: so agitated voices are eroding my mind. want to scratch my skin off and destroy myself. crawling out of my skin in agony fkndxfuivndfv

-wraps you in my fluffy blanket, hands you a cup of tea, and sings the only russian folk song I know-

Access to HE Social Science :smile: my 3 choices were Sociology, Psychology and IT :smile: (you basically do 3 a-level equivalents but fast tracked over a year so you can go Uni next year)

That sounds like hard work, not going to lie.
Original post by .snowflake.
That sounds like hard work, not going to lie.

it will be yeah, but I am gonna get learning support at the college & support at home for it from the NAS so hopefully I will be okay!

you doing okay? :smile:
it will be yeah, but I am gonna get learning support at the college & support at home for it from the NAS so hopefully I will be okay!

you doing okay? :smile:

eh. I'm alive. Sertraline does naff all for my anxiety. Does everything for my mood. Working 48 hours a week for 4 weeks solid, doing factory work and not getting all of the rest days i'm supposed to, I've managed to properly mess up my tummy :/. I've deffo done it by rushing my food - we only get 20 minute breaks, and by not drinking enough water. It's often difficult to go for a wee break if the line's running. The department I'm in, is 99% of the time massively short of people, so it's not like I can yell 'Oi, Danny, come stack for Tessa so I can go pee!'

ED TW:

Spoiler

Thank god I've only 2 weeks here after this week.
(edited 9 years ago)