The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Anyone going to be living in Opal 4 Tufnell Park?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by kerry595
Has anyone received an offer for Opal 4 and going to be attending LCC????? please contact me

i am attendng lcc..i am gonna be staying in opal 4...:smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Personally I think Opal 4 looks the best :L but all you people that have heard back, how did you hear? because iv sent off the application and everything, even noticed that the first 2 weeks payment got taken out my bank account but havent actually heard back!!! ahhhh :/
Original post by faultyfiddle
Personally I think Opal 4 looks the best :L but all you people that have heard back, how did you hear? because iv sent off the application and everything, even noticed that the first 2 weeks payment got taken out my bank account but havent actually heard back!!! ahhhh :/

They usually send you an email saying they have received the payment and a contract will be sent to your email and u have to print it out and post it back to Opal 4 reception. I have already signed it so everything is sorted!

Which type of room are u choosing? I have chosen the standard plus :smile:
Original post by J9127
I will be, although I'm going to KCL.

SAME!!! I am study a master in KCL next year and staying in Opal 4
Original post by iam_yvonne1233
They usually send you an email saying they have received the payment and a contract will be sent to your email and u have to print it out and post it back to Opal 4 reception. I have already signed it so everything is sorted!

Which type of room are u choosing? I have chosen the standard plus :smile:

AHHH well i haven't received this yet :L or i may have deleted it amongst the copious amounts of facebook emails i receive!! woops! I also chose the standard plus one.. it was only 8pounds more to get a bigger room so i thought why not!

we will be in so much debt anyway :L where are you studying??:smile:
Original post by faultyfiddle
AHHH well i haven't received this yet :L or i may have deleted it amongst the copious amounts of facebook emails i receive!! woops! I also chose the standard plus one.. it was only 8pounds more to get a bigger room so i thought why not!

we will be in so much debt anyway :L where are you studying??:smile:

I will be studying in Kings College london doing a master :smile: you?
I will be studying in Kings College london doing a master :smile: you?

Ohh cool, sounds good I know a few people going to kings, im going to London College of Fashion, so complete opposite career choice! I think Opal should be good fun though!
Reply 27
Original post by Lyzzard

Original post by Lyzzard
I'll be at Opal this fall!

same :smile:
Reply 28

Original post by pixy
Is anyone from csm foundation staying there?

ME :smile:
Reply 29
Is it really that bad??? I just confirmed my booking in opal 4....

I just booked a room there :| kind of worried about the mice now haha...
Reply 30
I'll be going to Westminster uni, at the Marylebone campus. I've also booked a standard plus room :smile: excited. I hope its not too bad...
Reply 31
Does anyone have any comments about Opal 3 The Arcade? I've just booked a place there but have no idea what it's like and I haven't found much about it online either :frown:
Reply 32
I'm starting at Central Saint Martins in September and have confirmed booking for Opal 4....
Reply 33
me to i am starting at CSM and also staying at Opal 4
Reply 34
Im staying in tufnell park from this sept too, studying fashion contour at LCF. Anyone studying the same course?
(edited 11 years ago)
Worst halls ever, if you like 0 tolerance of fun then its the place for you. Everyone that goes there is antisocial and they dont leave there room or ever go out, the number of facilities that are broken is ridiculous. They advertised a pool table but when i got there it had no balls and was ripped to shreds. It took them three months to buy a cheap argos one for £30 which is now broken due to being cheap as ****. SKY sport in the cinema room is a lie. The staff dont give out mail. The field out back is gated up and no ones allowed on it. DONT COME HERE. the only good thing is the location. I CANNOT STRESS HOW TERRIBLE IT IS. I've been harassed and had letters under my door for the most stupid things, i feel like im in prison. DONT DO THIS TO YOURSELF,
Reply 36
I was thinking about booking a room there because everything about this hall looks so good on the internet. (And I really don't have a chance to go to London before my course starts to see things for myself.) The last comment got me all worried though. Is it really that bad?
Reply 37
Hi, are you guys talking about teh Tufnell Park belonging to CRM private hall? I was about to book a room there but having read posts of about mice and terrible reception service I'm worried this place is not for me. Has it changed for better now maybe? Please reply!
Reply 38
Original post by MPN
Hi, are you guys talking about teh Tufnell Park belonging to CRM private hall? I was about to book a room there but having read posts of about mice and terrible reception service I'm worried this place is not for me. Has it changed for better now maybe? Please reply!

Hey I've booked a room and went to visit, and was really well received to be honest, so i'm really shocked and a bit worried about the negative comment. All the common areas are new, and it seems pretty nice to me...
Reply 39
Original post by Uzan
Hey I've booked a room and went to visit, and was really well received to be honest, so i'm really shocked and a bit worried about the negative comment. All the common areas are new, and it seems pretty nice to me...

I think the building shifted hands to another company who remodelled everything, there are older pictures of the accommodation that don't match the newer ones and the building is now under prodigy living and crm not opal 4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending