The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich

Had RVP been there, I would have gone in though, trust.,

would pay for his plane ticket to see this happen.

saw joe hart at the airport after the WC and wanted to give some banter but pussied out and asked for a picture instead.
Original post by Zürich
Havent got time now, but will post a multitude of Chelsea conspiracy theories and general tirades against them later.

**** chelski.
Original post by scrawlx101
zurich,are you srs? if so then your one lucky guy....ive always wanted to meet a footballer....:colondollar:

I've met Ali Al-Habsi before, lmao he thought I was going to ask for a autograph :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Met Ashley Cole before, he just ignored everyone. We were about 12 and in a schoolgroup. Also met Keown before, top lad, gave me a pat on the back.
who would you guys like to see come in jan?
Original post by Tom_Ford
Met Ashley Cole before, he just ignored everyone. We were about 12 and in a schoolgroup. Also met Keown before, top lad, gave me a pat on the back.

closest ive got a to a footballer is my former female PE teacher who formerly played for charlton atheltic ladies(apparently).She's defienetly one of the best players ive played with(she's got a pass and she's not selfish on the ball:cool:)
Original post by scrawlx101
who would you guys like to see come in jan?

Everyone, but mainly Cavani/Reus, a CDM like Schneiderlin and a decent CB, perhaps Nastasic.
Original post by Zürich
Havent got time now, but will post a multitude of Chelsea conspiracy theories and general tirades against them later.

Can't wait to see it.
Reply 8188
My old headmaster was a former footballer who had a couple of caps (at U19 level) for England. Does that count? He was the biggest G headmaster I have ever seen. He did all of our assemblies with his electric guitar in hand and would regularly stop to bust out a solo.

Thinking back on it, it sounds surreal and unbelievable. Alas, I am 100% telling the truth.
Original post by Arkasia
Everyone, but mainly Cavani/Reus, a CDM like Schneiderlin and a decent CB, perhaps Nastasic.

we know that wont happen, i'm expecting some sort of CB cover but not much else.
Reply 8190
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
we know that wont happen, i'm expecting some sort of CB cover but not much else.

Same tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why waste a squad space on a CB when there's plenty of AMs on the market
Reply 8192
Original post by baconbutty

True would bet money Wenger buys an AM to put him on DM

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is what will happen. We will be linked with 143 defenders, Wenger will say he is active in the market and we are looking to improve the squad defensively, and then on Jan 31st he will buy Gabby Agbonlahor.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

I know, but he was asking what I would like to see, not what I expect. I expect a CB and a CM who can play CDM.
Original post by baconbutty

Ronaldinho needs a club.
Reply 8196
Original post by e aí rapaz
This is what will happen. We will be linked with 143 defenders, Wenger will say he is active in the market and we are looking to improve the squad defensively, and then on Jan 31st he will buy Gabby Agbonlahor.

Most likely he'll say he doesn't like January window and rule out buying anyone. Everyone will call it a smoke screen and well be linked to 143 defenders but come jan 31 we sign no one and everyone blamed Wenger for dithering

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8197
Good play by welbeck ! I am impressed
Since Dat Guy is cup tied for the Cap One cup do you think Wenger will go for Sanogo, Campbell or Akpom up front?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by t()m
Good play by welbeck ! I am impressed

He could have had a goal and assist within 10 minutes, he seems ready to prove himself now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest