The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flobie
I know, it's not too bad! Ooh nice :smile: yeah I am, what are you doing?

I couldn't ever tackle medicine so props to you :lol: I'm going to be a psych student!
Original post by itssimplyme
It's back up now thankfully :lol:

That's good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flobie
It's not that fancy but I like it :smile:

Thats the main thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flobie
x

Wassup, soz not talked much been busy at work, will try to text you tomorrow
Original post by lauraaaaa
I couldn't ever tackle medicine so props to you :lol: I'm going to be a psych student!

Haha idk if I can cope with dissection yet, this will be interesting :tongue: but thanks! Ah that's awesome, psychology sounds really interesting!

Original post by Jack22031994
Thats the main thing!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
Wassup, soz not talked much been busy at work, will try to text you tomorrow

Hey, how are you?
Original post by Flobie
Haha idk if I can cope with dissection yet, this will be interesting :tongue: but thanks! Ah that's awesome, psychology sounds really interesting!

Indeed :smile:

I just in general am not clever enough and can't hack the workload :lol: I'm fine with dissections though so if you need me for that, gimme a bell :tongue:
Original post by Flobie
Hey, how are you?

Knackered, didn't get much sleep last night + delayed trains on the way back from work, could do with the weekend being here to be honest: how's the packing going?
I just in general am not clever enough and can't hack the workload :lol: I'm fine with dissections though so if you need me for that, gimme a bell :tongue:

Aw I'm sure you're clever enough but yeah the workload is gonna be pretty mental! Haha feel free to help me, think I'd rather deal with the living patients :tongue:

Original post by Tomsta
Knackered, didn't get much sleep last night + delayed trains on the way back from work, could do with the weekend being here to be honest: how's the packing going?

Aw no, that sucks. Packing isn't happening yet, I'm still in recovery!
Original post by Flobie
Aw I'm sure you're clever enough but yeah the workload is gonna be pretty mental! Haha feel free to help me, think I'd rather deal with the living patients :tongue:

:O! would sing you soft kitty, but don't have the energy tonight sorry, i'll try to text you tomorrow i miss talking to you and that cute fact of yours (even though i don't actually see your face when texting; making the point i just made moot :P oh dear)
Original post by Flobie

I think i'd be pretty decent enough at it if i could deal with the workload but my mental health is already **** :')
Original post by kayleighisonfire
No it's catchy :h:

I literally can't get it out of my head! It's awfulll haha :') glad I'm not the only one!
Original post by SassQueen13
Oh totally. I have been getting down to this sick beat indeed :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course you are Sass :wink: So am I Sass so am I :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
:O! would sing you soft kitty, but don't have the energy tonight sorry, i'll try to text you tomorrow i miss talking to you and that cute fact of yours (even though i don't actually see your face when texting; making the point i just made moot :P oh dear)

Aww thanks, I'll try and wake up for long enough to reply :tongue:

I think i'd be pretty decent enough at it if i could deal with the workload but my mental health is already **** :')

Oh no, I guess it is really stressful! Just the application process sent me a bit crazy :tongue: you looking forward to psychology then? :smile:
Original post by Flobie
Aww thanks, I'll try and wake up for long enough to reply :tongue:

Oh no, I guess it is really stressful! Just the application process sent me a bit crazy :tongue: you looking forward to psychology then? :smile:

hahah my application process was straight forward: 2 personal statement drafts, send ucas form, 5 offers, choose 2, get grades :tongue: indeed i am, kinda worried about struggling (even though there's no reason why i should!) are you excited?
hahah my application process was straight forward: 2 personal statement drafts, send ucas form, 5 offers, choose 2, get grades :tongue: indeed i am, kinda worried about struggling (even though there's no reason why i should!) are you excited?

Mine was a little more complicated! About 4 weeks of work experience, UKCAT exam, several personal statement drafts, 2 interviews and 2 rejections, then a wait of 3 months before finally getting 2 offers just days before the offer-giving deadline on 31st March :tongue: then having to get the grades! Emotionally a very hard process :frown:

Ahh I doubt you'll struggle as long as you don't get lazy :smile: I'm really excited, especially for freshers! :biggrin:
Original post by Flobie
Mine was a little more complicated! About 4 weeks of work experience, UKCAT exam, several personal statement drafts, 2 interviews and 2 rejections, then a wait of 3 months before finally getting 2 offers just days before the offer-giving deadline on 31st March :tongue: then having to get the grades! Emotionally a very hard process :frown:

Ahh I doubt you'll struggle as long as you don't get lazy :smile: I'm really excited, especially for freshers! :biggrin:

oh laaaaaawd, just reading that hurt my head! No thank you :tongue: i doubt i'll get lazy, i got an A* in psychology so i think I'm sort of capable :redface: yeah me too, I'm dressing up as a minion one night hahah
Original post by itssimplyme
2 guys came up to me and my mum earlier thinking we were sisters and offered to buy us some 'hot' chicken wings :facepalm: classy lads or what. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. How did your mum react?

Posted from TSR Mobile
....I'm just awkwardly going to squeeze myself in here..

Hey peeps :cool:
oh laaaaaawd, just reading that hurt my head! No thank you :tongue: i doubt i'll get lazy, i got an A* in psychology so i think I'm sort of capable :redface: yeah me too, I'm dressing up as a minion one night hahah

Haha it was a fun year :tongue: Oh wow well done! You'll be absolutely fine then :smile: wow haha, we have a toga party and 4 legged pyjama pub crawl :')

Latest