The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Derby education studies

Hi,

I've been offered a place on the above course as I want to progress into primary teaching and just wondering if anyone else is doing this course, if anyone has any advice for me and if anyone knows if I'll be too late to get into halls?

Thank you
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm going to do education studies then hopefully go on to do the PGCE :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MeganBeth82
I'm going to do education studies then hopefully go on to do the PGCE :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool :smile: are you starting it this year?
Reply 4

Sorry about the late reply yes I am, just over a week to go now I can't wait :smile: where are you going to be living?
Original post by jamesthomsen
Sorry about the late reply yes I am, just over a week to go now I can't wait :smile: where are you going to be living?

Yeah I'm pretty excited too, nervous though! I'm going to be living at the princess Alice halls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yeah I'm pretty excited too, nervous though! I'm going to be living at the princess Alice halls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm getting a little nervous now! Do you have Facebook?
Yeah I'm getting a little nervous now! Do you have Facebook?

What halls are you in? Yeah feels like a big step, will be good once it's settled though. No I don't have Facebook, I'm a bit odd like that haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
What halls are you in? Yeah feels like a big step, will be good once it's settled though. No I don't have Facebook, I'm a bit odd like that haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in lonsdale what about you? Yeah it is a big change but I've lived alone for a while so shouldn't be too bad for me and yeah once you get settled in it'll be a lot of fun :smile: haha no problem.
I'm in lonsdale what about you? Yeah it is a big change but I've lived alone for a while so shouldn't be too bad for me and yeah once you get settled in it'll be a lot of fun :smile: haha no problem.

I'm at princess Alice. Ah ok, shouldn't be too bad for you then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending