The Student Room Group

Remarks for 2014.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hotliketea
anyone got a WJEC non-priority back yet? uggghhhh

What subject was it for?
Reply 181
Getting both of my AQA AS Biology papers remarked (3 UMS off a B) and AQA BUSS2( 7 UMS off an A) very risky according to my teacher but I'm a risk taker soooooooo wish me luck!

And good luck to everyone else getting their papers remarked I'm sure it'll go up and even if it goes down it's not like your grades gonna change because you were probs had high UMS anyways I'll keep you posted !
Original post by callum_r
What subject was it for?

spanish - SN3 oral
Any F321 back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mutleybm1996
Any F321 back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine didn't change

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had my AQA Further Maths MFP2 remarked after needing only 1UMS more in that paper to get an A*. After recalling my script, I found a one mark question completely unmarked that I had got right - which was all I needed.

My mark went up 2UMS (1 raw) as expected so I've got my A*.

I think it's totally unacceptable how errors like these can be made when our grades, universities and therefore our lives depend on the competence of the markers...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
OMG JUST AS I WAS ON THIS THREAD COLLEGE RANG ME AND SAID MY REMARK IS BACK (Sent it off on Monday, AQA French A2 for anyone interested). It should arrive in the post tomorrow.
This is the day before results day all over again
Original post by bananaminion
OMG JUST AS I WAS ON THIS THREAD COLLEGE RANG ME AND SAID MY REMARK IS BACK (Sent it off on Monday, AQA French A2 for anyone interested). It should arrive in the post tomorrow.
This is the day before results day all over again

Why wouldn't they just tell you?!:eek:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Why wouldn't they just tell you?!:eek:

I don't knoooow. And I'm stressing so bad. I'm trying to work out from the tone of her voice how I did! And I just realised that she said I could have gone in and picked it up today and I said to put it in the post :mad:
I don't knoooow. And I'm stressing so bad. I'm trying to work out from the tone of her voice how I did! And I just realised that she said I could have gone in and picked it up today and I said to put it in the post :mad:

Well if she thinks it's worth putting in the post, probably good news?
Well if she thinks it's worth putting in the post, probably good news?

Oh. Hmm I hadn't thought of that! Well I'm going to stop thinking about it until tomorrow then, it can't be worse than what I already had anyway!
Oh. Hmm I hadn't thought of that! Well I'm going to stop thinking about it until tomorrow then, it can't be worse than what I already had anyway!

What was it originally? And what are you hoping it is now?
What was it originally? And what are you hoping it is now?

D originally, meaning a C overall, I'm hoping for a mid-high B in this paper (which would be a B overall).
Just 4 raw marks would give me a B though, so it's mostly personal pride wanting to get higher.
!

Well best of luck :biggrin:
Well best of luck :biggrin:

haha thanks!
Reply 195
Edexcel history exam went up 14 ums! Still think it's incorrectly marked but overall achieved an A now. Expected an A* tbh. This is an A-level non priority remark.
Original post by Kcash
Edexcel history exam went up 14 ums! Still think it's incorrectly marked but overall achieved an A now. Expected an A* tbh

That's just ridiculous
Original post by Kcash
Edexcel history exam went up 14 ums! Still think it's incorrectly marked but overall achieved an A now. Expected an A* tbh. This is an A-level non priority remark.

That is insane, but well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 198
Original post by Saywhatyoumean
That is insane, but well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well originally it was a mid c result for my paper when I've been getting A*s and it's the subject I'm studying at uni. I'm really angry at edexcel as that could have cost me my uni place as they required AAA but originally let me in with AAB, with a B in history. It was only for my own satisfaction that I remarked after being told not to by the school. Feel so much happier going with AAA
Remarking religious studies A2, 1 mark off an A! I technically don't need it but I really wanted an A in rs and it upset me :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest