The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Radiohead_1
Anyone else just been given an offer for Melville Grove?

Yep! My offer got changed from Greenbank to Malville Grove, self-catering. :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by SesameRainbow
Yep! My offer got changed from Greenbank to Malville Grove, self-catering. :smile:

Ahh nice, I think it's good to be really good there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What does it mean by 'home' student?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Radiohead_1
Ahh nice, I think it's good to be really good there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! What subject are you doing? :smile:
Original post by Krazy_b
What does it mean by 'home' student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

UK Student :smile:
When will we get the deposit back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krazy_b
When will we get the deposit back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

At the end of your tenancy agreement - assuming you haven't trashed the place of course.
Are we responsible for changing the light bulbs in our room in crown place? 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1768
Has anyone else picked a move in slot yet? I'm moving in Friday 19th between 7-8, can't wait!
Original post by Ryu14
Has anyone else picked a move in slot yet? I'm moving in Friday 19th between 7-8, can't wait!

Ive picked sunday! I wanted saturday but there was no time slots available :frown: do we just press on the time we want and then click continue? It didnt confirm or anything :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krazy_b
Ive picked sunday! I wanted saturday but there was no time slots available :frown: do we just press on the time we want and then click continue? It didnt confirm or anything :/

Nah mine was the same I just assumed it was saved anyway.
Reply 1771
Original post by Krazy_b

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alot of people on the Crown Place facebook page have been saying the same. Yeah that's what I did.
Original post by Ryu14
Alot of people on the Crown Place facebook page have been saying the same. Yeah that's what I did.

Where do we pick our time slot at, i havent been given the option
Reply 1773
Original post by Joewa12
Where do we pick our time slot at, i havent been given the option

Login to Liverpool life, go to accommodation and redo the induction, then at the end it should give you time slots between Friday and Sunday.
Original post by Ryu14

Friday 5-6! So who's at crown place? :smile:
When you make a payment plan do we need to pay a third as soon as we complete the registration?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi i was just wondering how you book an arrival slot? where abouts is it on the liverpool life website???
thanks
Its in the accommodation section at the end of the e-induction, if you have already completed the e-induction you have to click back through it and it will be at the end.
Thanks soo much... Is anyone else staying in roscoe and gladstone??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know whether you can still move in on the Sunday to roscoe and gladstone even if there is no time slots available?? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest