The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flobie
Which exam board did you do for biology? Ah yeah it must have been tough! Uni will be amazing and totally worth it though :smile: I'm kinda glad to leave 6th form, I was getting sick of the people there :tongue:

AQA...worst decision ever choosing biology :lol: I'm so excited for uni, well, I'm excited for getting into a routine and into the swing of things, as well as for freshers :') just kinda nervous about the initial hello's and stuff :smile: oh aye, there were loads of people i couldn't stand at sixth form but, at the same time, just school in general is what I'm missing rn tbh haha
Original post by Sena5
Hey hope you are fine...

I'm good thanks. How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5322
Original post by Joe1996
I'm good thanks. How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

alright today..
how were your exams?
Original post by Sena5
alright today..
how were your exams?

They went well, I got A* A* A, just waiting for uni now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraaaaa
AQA...worst decision ever choosing biology :lol: I'm so excited for uni, well, I'm excited for getting into a routine and into the swing of things, as well as for freshers :') just kinda nervous about the initial hello's and stuff :smile: oh aye, there were loads of people i couldn't stand at sixth form but, at the same time, just school in general is what I'm missing rn tbh haha

Aw I loved biology :tongue: Yeah it's gonna be amazing, and I guess pretty much everyone else will be nervous about initial hellos etc so we're all in the same boat, should be ok :smile: ah right I couldn't be happier that I'm not going back today hehe, the thought of being in lessons now.. *shudder*
Original post by Flobie
Aw I loved biology :tongue: Yeah it's gonna be amazing, and I guess pretty much everyone else will be nervous about initial hellos etc so we're all in the same boat, should be ok :smile: ah right I couldn't be happier that I'm not going back today hehe, the thought of being in lessons now.. *shudder*

I didn't dislike the subject but one of my teachers was AWFUL and i was generally **** at it! Yeah I'm kinda glad about not going back cos a levels were awful but i did enjoy it when i think about it!
Original post by lauraaaaa
I didn't dislike the subject but one of my teachers was AWFUL and i was generally **** at it! Yeah I'm kinda glad about not going back cos a levels were awful but i did enjoy it when i think about it!

I had a similar situation with my chemistry teacher this year, it was a reet pain! Had to teach myself loads of the syllabus :frown: yeah it wasn't too bad.. but uni will be so much better :biggrin:
Got a new phone! :biggrin: - same number though for those of you on here who have it

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Jack22031994
Got a new phone! :biggrin: - same number though for those of you on here who have it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh which phone? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassQueen13
Oooh which phone? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Motorola E - it's quite good - it's till hasn't transferred totally yet so can't use it yet but hopefully will soon :smile:

Motorola are owned by google now too :smile:

You can have my number if you want? Although I won't be able to receive texts/calls until tomorrow at the most

Posted from TSR Mobile
Motorola E - it's quite good - it's till hasn't transferred totally yet so can't use it yet but hopefully will soon :smile:

Motorola are owned by google now too :smile:

You can have my number if you want? Although I won't be able to receive texts/calls until tomorrow at the most

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh good old motorola :ahee: The very first phone I got xD

I need a new phone too hehe
Didn't know that :redface:

Sure thing, pm it to me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassQueen13
Ooh good old motorola :ahee: The very first phone I got xD

I need a new phone too hehe
Didn't know that :redface:

Sure thing, pm it to me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are good :smile: and even better now since Google bought them :smile:

Okay hehe

Will do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5332
Original post by Joe1996
They went well, I got A* A* A, just waiting for uni now

Posted from TSR Mobile

great what course?medicine?
Reply 5333
They are good :smile: and even better now since Google bought them :smile:

Okay hehe

Will do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey did u see that thread i pm'd u
Original post by Sena5
great what course?medicine?

No maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5335

wonderful..my dad is an expert in that tbh
Original post by Sena5
hey did u see that thread i pm'd u

Not yet sorry :frown: - I've been a bit stressed recently but I promise I will x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5337
Not yet sorry :frown: - I've been a bit stressed recently but I promise I will x

Posted from TSR Mobile

no it's not a prob..u have to feel well first..what happened? xx
Having the worst day ever?! Can it just be over already?! :frown:
Original post by Sena5
no it's not a prob..u have to feel well first..what happened? xx

Nothing really - just lots of stuff but I'm okay now thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest