Ohh THANKYOU!!!!
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by SabelNoire
Ohh THANKYOU!!!!

You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can you choose between the Sat and Sun yourself or do they allocate you one?
Reply 1003
Original post by RoundTrip
Can you choose between the Sat and Sun yourself or do they allocate you one?

Oooh I second this
Reply 1004
Original post by Adam7918
I've been given Paul Kent R1E

I got Paul Kent R1. I think we may be on their same floor :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ElizaR
I got Paul Kent R1A. I think we may be on their same floor :smile:

I think so! Maybe even the same flat? I'm not sure what it stands for. It might be Block-Flat-Room
(edited 9 years ago)
I think so! Maybe even the same flat? I'm not sure what it stands for. It might be Block-Flat-Room

Yes you're right, it is block-flat-room
Original post by ronixx
Also doing foundation cs xD

Someone else is on my course! Yay! It appears (though don't take my word for it) that when viewing what modules we have to do between September and December, we have no lectures or practicals/seminars on Fridays :biggrin:
Original post by Choppie
Someone else is on my course! Yay! It appears (though don't take my word for it) that when viewing what modules we have to do between September and December, we have no lectures or practicals/seminars on Fridays :biggrin:

I don't think thats true cos im on the same course and there are loads of different sets for each module with different timings and I dont think that youll be in the same set number for everything thing cos then there would be clashes
(I thought the same when I first looked at it)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1009

Yeah I think so :smile: so what are you studying? Have you joined the Paul Kent Facebook page?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1010
Original post by Choppie

Lol I was actually scared at one point that I'd be the only one on the course and etc which is so ridiculous now. Glancing at the timetable and modules I'm not too sure what to think 'cause it just confuses me
Original post by ronixx
Lol I was actually scared at one point that I'd be the only one on the course and etc which is so ridiculous now. Glancing at the timetable and modules I'm not too sure what to think 'cause it just confuses me

I have put what I have figured out into a spreadsheet. It seems far too empty to be correct, but it may be a start on what out timetables may look like:

Dropbox link

Edit: Just realised I didn't quote you originally. Well, I'm an idiot.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1012
Original post by Choppie
I have put what I have figured out into a spreadsheet. It seems far too empty to be correct, but it may be a start on what out timetables may look like:

Dropbox link

Edit: Just realised I didn't quote you originally. Well, I'm an idiot.

Lol thank you!!
Reply 1013
Hi, how can we know our personal academic adviser on PIP page? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asami
Hi, how can we know our personal academic adviser on PIP page? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think we will know during the induction week, there's time for "meet your academic adviser" on induction timetable.
Reply 1015
Original post by swanderfeild
I think we will know during the induction week, there's time for "meet your academic adviser" on induction timetable.

Okey! Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing Foundation Engineering?
Original post by keybard
Anyone doing Foundation Engineering?

Im doing mechanical engineering
Reply 1018
Original post by MCH95
Cheney R8? Anyone nearby or same floor...

I'm in cheney R7:biggrin:
I'm in the same flat as you and am in a group with a few others.. Comment on the clive booth Facebook page and we can add you in? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending