The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
I love how biryani is a part of this soc.. Shes too jokes :lol: <3

Btww peeeeeps lets do soundcloud tomorrow. I wanna hear ya'lls accents. Those times in the old thread were sooo funny esp abdulkarims chavvy west london accent and his bars. The time you went 'i ain't a paedo but i gotta get some p doe' (or something along those lines) made me LOL for daysss

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dPbRmvg3mx

Knock yourselves out.
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Oooh I wanna do soundcloud! But how does it work?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its basically like vocaroo. You record your voice and you can share it :smile: people use it for music and stuff too

Original post by Biryani007
Ahah my sister thinks I look like a somali anyway :lol:

Who said that? What's P? :rofl:
You guys will have amazing accents and here I am with the Yorkshire one...I can't embarrass myself :mmm:

Hahahaha your sis is funny. I think you look afghan or a light pakistani from the pic i saw of you

It was abdulkarim. P as in pence lool. Omg you shouldve been part of the old thread. It was hilarious! We used to be in the number 1 popular section of tsr like every night

My accent isn't amazing. Its just a typical english accent but i'll upload and give you a shout out. Your name is sumayya right? :tongue:
Hahahaha your sis is funny. I think you look afghan or a light pakistani from the pic i saw of you

It was abdulkarim. P as in pence lool. Omg you shouldve been part of the old thread. It was hilarious! We used to be in the number 1 popular section of tsr like every night

My accent isn't amazing. Its just a typical english accent but i'll upload and give you a shout out. Your name is sumayya right? :tongue:

Ahahah she's weird like me. Well that's what I am so that's good :lol:

Oh man I missed out!! Do the whole voice recording thing again!!

Yayayay and that's right :biggrin:
Its basically like vocaroo. You record your voice and you can share it :smile: people use it for music and stuff too

Oooh I just done it! Dont even know what to say on it :P
Original post by Abdul-Karim

I'll listen to it later as i'm out now

Oooh I just done it! Dont even know what to say on it :P

Just sayyy hey guys :biggrin: or something random. Give your cuz a shout out :wink:

Lmao I actually don't understand some of what you're saying :redface:
... Your welcome? I give you a couple more than the one your looking for an no thanks? Lol And I have a rule, don't watch anything more than 21 episodes. So why would I lookfor something like Empress ki and Gu Family?,even though my bae Lee Sung Gi is in gu family book.

Have fun looking for whatever it was your looking for.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh sorry...thanks.
Are you actually pissed off coz then I'm really sorry. :sigh:
I'll say thanks more often. :erm:

What's the reason behind that rule anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow I went on wrong train today and went to a village 2 hours away from my city.

How convenient. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
Wow I went on wrong train today and went to a village 2 hours away from my city.

How convenient. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pagal :colonhash:
Original post by Biryani007
Pagal :colonhash:

Quite pissed. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just watching British Bake Off lol its AWESOME
Exclusive offer (cortesy of me) :biggrin: because my ends are full off non-aspiring nobs.

Got the connects so PM if you meet (or know someone who meets) the following Criteria:

A level grades: AAA+
Will be going to the following institutions:
Oxbridge/LSE/Warwick/Imperial/UCL/Durham/Nottingham/Edinburugh/Bristol/Cass/York/Bath/St Andrews/King's/Manchester
Background: African/Caribbean - State funded school or first to go university in family
Starting University in 2014/2015
Interested in Accountancy/Banking/Law

If you are to refer someone, could you send me there contact email.

Got an exclusive offer to help some people land some invaluable experience/connections within the professional services industry. I can try and refer some people to the organisation "Rare".

http://www.rarerecruitment.co.uk/index.php

If you do get in touch about someone else, make sure you personally know said person as I would have to vouch for them. Also I'd need there details before the 9th of sept.

Regards,

Abdul-Karim
(edited 9 years ago)
Good way to revise for maths guys? Hate maths:frown:
Heyy Guys, I'm no longer going to be on Student room anymore, add me on Twitter and I'll follow back :smile: x @Shafinuur
Original post by Itachi Uchiha.
Heyy Guys, I'm no longer going to be on Student room anymore, add me on Twitter and I'll follow back :smile: x @Shafinuur

You never even posted here much x.

Have a fantastic time away, I'm planning to ban this account soon as well. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have a fantastic time away, I'm planning to ban this account soon as well. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read everyone's comments and reply now and then haha :P
Ohh. But sooner or later someone is going to start another one I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy how do you ban yourself caus I want to do that before uni starts see I can concentrate lol :smile: :biggrin:
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Heyy how do you ban yourself caus I want to do that before uni starts see I can concentrate lol :smile: :biggrin:

Ask a Mod/AMA

I can't link it to you but I'm sure someone will.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

How does banning yourself help?

You decrease your exposure to relevant material on the study forums.
How does banning yourself help?

You decrease your exposure to relevant material on the study forums.

I made a new study only account which I will be using dramatically less.

Many students are doing the same boards and have been really helping me prepare for sixth form. I would just stick to the a level section.
I just don't want to continue on the missfats account as it's filled with thousands of threads and quotes, which will just distract me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest