The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jack22031994
They are! :smile:

Nice :smile: - you know which one yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, a macbook :smile: Waited right until the last minute so it's still nice and new for uni :colondollar: :teehee:
Original post by itssimplyme
Yeah, a macbook :smile: Waited right until the last minute so it's still nice and new for uni :colondollar: :teehee:

Oo nice :smile: my next computer will be a mac - but I'm happy with mine at the moment - it was £800 so better last a while longer yet! (4years old)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oo nice :smile: my next computer will be a mac - but I'm happy with mine at the moment - it was £800 so better last a while longer yet! (4years old)

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha yeah just jumping on the bandwagon! Woah, yeah I hope it does last you a while hehe! :')
Evening All
haha yeah just jumping on the bandwagon! Woah, yeah I hope it does last you a while hehe! :')

Yeah - and I've used windows 8 and don't like it so will be getting a mac next :smile: 2 more years I'd be happy with tbh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Evening All

Evening Tom

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah - and I've used windows 8 and don't like it so will be getting a mac next :smile: 2 more years I'd be happy with tbh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had my current one for 3 years, but it's time for a change! I'll definitely be keeping this one for a very long time :tongue:
omg his voice is so beautiful :coma:
omg his voice is so beautiful :coma:

Who's?
Had my current one for 3 years, but it's time for a change! I'll definitely be keeping this one for a very long time :tongue:

Ah okay - yeah defo :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Who's?

Sam Smith :tongue:
Sam Smith :tongue:

no idea who that is
Original post by Tomsta
no idea who that is

Just posted a video a few minutes ago. He's a singer.
Bored -_-
Original post by ChrisLay1
Bored -_-

You and me both :five:
Original post by ChrisLay1
Bored -_-

You and me both :five:

Whos interested in some trolling? Do you get banned for that?
And I would love to jump into heated arguments with people then leave when they tryna prove their point.:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abzey_97
And I would love to jump into heated arguments with people then leave when they tryna prove their point.:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What I mean is when two ppl are arguing we just jump in then leave.
Or we could just jump in the deep debates and pretend we know it all and juat chat cr**

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: Yes, you will eventually get banned as well as earn yourself some cards - it's really not worth it. Go and read a book or something haha.
:rofl: Yes, you will eventually get banned as well as earn yourself some cards - it's really not worth it. Go and read a book or something haha.

What a coincidence. Got a book the skl gave me to read but watching 'The blacklist' right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a coincidence. Got a book the skl gave me to read but watching 'The blacklist' right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What book was it? haha, read! I'm just about to make myself a cuppa and jump into bed with a book :h:

Latest