The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 8472
That must be quite annoying. :sadnod: In the end when you get your results it'll be worth it though. :wink:

Yeah I hope so :smile: we have to start our next piece of coursework now so I'd better just concentrate on that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midnightmemories
They've moved me into a Maths set which will basically cause all my progress to go...

WELL DONE.. :/

I moved maths sets as well! Although I'm kind of glad I'm not in top set maths anymore because I thought doing further maths as well would be too much stress :smile: hopefully in this set I'll actually have time to learn things and consolidate them instead of going through everything too fast and spending half the time doing A level work. Last year I got quite distracted and I don't think I really achieved my full potential in maths and although I was getting As I think I'm more likely to improve to an A* in set 2 than set 1 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I moved maths sets as well! Although I'm kind of glad I'm not in top set maths anymore because I thought doing further maths as well would be too much stress :smile: hopefully in this set I'll actually have time to learn things and consolidate them instead of going through everything too fast and spending half the time doing A level work. Last year I got quite distracted and I don't think I really achieved my full potential in maths and although I was getting As I think I'm more likely to improve to an A* in set 2 than set 1 :smile:

I really hope everything works out with your maths, it's really annoying when things like that go wrong and progress was basically for nothing :frown:
Original post by tryrevise

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm barely getting C's and they move me from bottom to third...

Where's the logic?
I know the feeling :frown: I've moved maths sets so much over the years especially as I used to really struggle with it when I was younger but I've got a lot better at it in the past few years

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 886
Original post by 8472
How were your days? :h:

Ok. :smile: Especially as I have a new I.C.T teacher :biggrin:
Reply 887
Original post by Imank01
Ok. :smile: Especially as I have a new I.C.T teacher :biggrin:

Cool!

What is the project you're doing this year for the course work? :smile:
That was it. First day nailed. Honestly... it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. How much coursework have you all got going on to start with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
That was it. First day nailed. Honestly... it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. How much coursework have you all got going on to start with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We started our geography coursework prep just before the summer and we had to do research for homework because we are going on a field trip next week. And today felt like forever today because we didn't to much actual learning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone watch Educating the East End. What are your thought sand comments?
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Starting the second piece of geography and loads of art as always

Posted from TSR Mobile
Starting the second piece of geography and loads of art as always

Posted from TSR Mobile

All of my geographical friends appear to be doing their second piece, too. So glad I didn't take geography xD But, then again, amount of music coursework always makes up for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
All of my geographical friends appear to be doing their second piece, too. So glad I didn't take geography xD But, then again, amount of music coursework always makes up for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do music as well :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do music as well :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! :biggrin:
Which exam board are you on? How are you finding it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel,you? it'd be ok but my teacher really annoys me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 896
Omg heyyy! I just wanted to say good luck to everyone this year! We're going to rock these exams!
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel,you? it'd be ok but my teacher really annoys me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also do music... My exam board is also Edexcel.. :P
Original post by Midnightmemories
I also do music... My exam board is also Edexcel.. :P

And what do you think of it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
First couple days of school done guys :smile: I can already see this year is going to fly by, no matter how long the individual days seem

Latest