The Student Room Group

Name & shame of Labour Pakistani pedophile cover up chief

The BNP door-step the Labour police chief Shaun Wright, who was personally informed about Pakistani child rape, pedophilia and prostitution gangs in South Yorkshire and did nothing because of a systemic problem of fear of racism. This is to name and shame these people who care more about British political correctness than their children being abused.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Labour have a lot to answer for. Their introduction of the 1998 human rights act and political correctness as well as the justice reforms have destroyed this country. It has paved the way for these barbaric acts. Labour have turned our justice system into a joke, low year verdicts as well as half the jail term for good behaviour, seriously WTF?
Wow, this is pretty nice of them. Props to them. Perhaps more people should leaflet neighbours of negligent figures of authority who do nothing.
Reply 3
Original post by Snagprophet
Wow, this is pretty nice of them. Props to them. Perhaps more people should leaflet neighbours of negligent figures of authority who do nothing.

That's a great idea to save waste and stop wastes of space.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Why not score political points out of other people's misery, the BNP should hang out at undertakers and graveyards more.
Reply 5
Original post by Maker
Why not score political points out of other people's misery, the BNP should hang out at undertakers and graveyards more.

It would be good if the Tories and Libdems would try to score political points over this one. At least it would be people have to pay attention to it.

They should also try and score points over the fact that immigrants trying to storm ships and making makeshift camps at Calais think Britain is an El Dorado for immigrants due to its lax immigration and benefits system.

And also they should score points against the "ah it's only something you read in the Daily Mail" cretins who made the same response when the Pakistani child pedophilia gangs issue was only covered by the Daily Mail.
(edited 9 years ago)
Just so OP is aware, after the next general election there will be a (conveniently timed) inquiry into the mass cover up of child abuse conducted by high ranking Tories of the Thatcher government. Investigations presented at the time which were 'misplaced', files which were 'disposed of' and it is now coming to roost.

So yes, white people can and have committed widespread child abuse and the Tories seem guilty of helping cover it up. Maybe food for thought for those using this conveniently timed story to pretend that it is a uniquely Pakistani crime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Midlander
Just so OP is aware, after the next general election there will be a (conveniently timed) inquiry into the mass cover up of child abuse conducted by high ranking Tories of the Thatcher government. Investigations presented at the time which were 'misplaced', files which were 'disposed of' and it is now coming to roost.

So yes, white people can and have committed widespread child abuse and the Tories seem guilty of helping cover it up. Maybe food for thought for those using this conveniently timed story to pretend that it is a uniquely Pakistani crime.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone should do the same thing to expose high power structure pedophile rings in the police, government, civil service, business and covert controlling secret societies. These blood suckers should be exposed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SpikeyTeeth
Someone should do the same thing to expose high power structure pedophile rings in the police, government, civil service, business and covert controlling secret societies. These blood suckers should be exposed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Savile's strong association with the Royals is very well known. Will we ever see Charles being so much as questioned? No chance. For those who think that is crackpot conspiracy nonsense, watch on YouTube Savile talking to Parkinson on a time he took a young girl to the Palace.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

indeed , muslim gangs like in rochdale, leeds etc, and white middle aged men ie jimmy saville, max clifford, garry glitter, chris denning, etc etc. we need to expose them all and do something

the problems run in parralell, in muslims case, i think islam devalues human life and also give the idea of relations with underage girls. and with white men i think by middle age, the lose sexual inteerst in middle aged women and then look for younger underage girls, or in some case, boys.

a solution is as follows.

muslim have to take a yearly citizenship test if they fail this or refuse it , they could be stripped of nationality and shipped to mecca directly

white men have to take psycological testing on their 40th birthday. if they show signs of possible child abuse, keep them in segregation for 12 months, avoiding contact with anyone below the age of 30.

Im not scientist, so these proposals ill need more technical planning.
but as a result you will see the rates of both these crimes falling.
(edited 9 years ago)
The reality is, political correctness has gone mad in the United Kingdom. And this is an example of it. I'll say it now, I'd rather be considered racist by the liberal elite than allow these sorts of horrific crimes to go on. Who cares if you target specific communities if that is where most of the criminals are? If you go to a United States of America airport, certain passports will be specifically targeted for extra checks and questions. Not racist, just sensible, as they are more of a threat.

You just hope this starts to roll back the travesty that is political correctness.
Original post by Eboracum
The reality is, political correctness has gone mad in the United Kingdom. And this is an example of it. I'll say it now, I'd rather be considered racist by the liberal elite than allow these sorts of horrific crimes to go on. Who cares if you target specific communities if that is where most of the criminals are? If you go to a United States of America airport, certain passports will be specifically targeted for extra checks and questions. Not racist, just sensible, as they are more of a threat.

You just hope this starts to roll back the travesty that is political correctness.

Except I don't think it's confined to Muslim communities. White people molest children too, it's not race-specific.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Except I don't think it's confined to Muslim communities. White people molest children too, it's not race-specific.

Oh yes, I'd fully accept that. The point in Rotherham though was large numbers of suspected criminals were from specific communities, but we didn't go after them due to fear of being racist. Which highlights the travesty of political correctness and that something is wrong. Who cares if you're thought of as racist by certain liberal elites? People are obsessed with the term today.
Original post by Eboracum
Oh yes, I'd fully accept that. The point in Rotherham though was large numbers of suspected criminals were from specific communities, but we didn't go after them due to fear of being racist. Which highlights the travesty of political correctness and that something is wrong. Who cares if you're thought of as racist by certain liberal elites? People are obsessed with the term today.

Ah, now I get you. Agree on that, criminals should be pursued just as vigorously regardless of who they are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

We've got to get past this Muslim = race thing. That is at the heart of all of this cowtowing to islam - most muslims have some shade of brown skin, so people are terrified to criticise because of the inevitable accusations of racism. **** that.
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
We've got to get past this Muslim = race thing. That is at the heart of all of this cowtowing to islam - most muslims have some shade of brown skin, so people are terrified to criticise because of the inevitable accusations of racism. **** that.

You know what I meant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know what I meant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's worth pointing out in case someone else reads this thread.
Reply 17
And also they should score points against the "ah it's only something you read in the Daily Mail" cretins who made the same response when the Pakistani child pedophilia gangs issue was only covered by the Daily Mail.

Yes, I clearly remember that from pre-2008. Mentioned it in office and my fellow workers laughed and said if the BBC doesn't report it, it can't be true. It is a shame I don't work their anymore to find out their response now.

But I suppose I was just a racist trying to stir the pot for daring to accuse the poor little Asians.
Reply 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

They deliberately targeted white girls = racism. If this had been reversed the BBC would've been all over it like a b****-in-heat.

But apart from that it was caused by diversity ideology. Diversity caused by PC policies. The PC policies have exposed the most vulnerable people of our community. If non-EU immigration had not taken place this situation would've been impossible. Each and everyone of these rapes can be laid at the door of Labour and anyone that has ever supported diversity.

I wish that for a change those comfy liberals who advocate all this cultural enrichment could be the victims of their idiocy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by STBUR
They deliberately targeted white girls = racism. If this had been reversed the BBC would've been all over it like a b****-in-heat.

But apart from that it was caused by diversity ideology. Diversity caused by PC policies. The PC policies have exposed the most vulnerable people of our community. If non-EU immigration had not taken place this situation would've been impossible. Each and everyone of these rapes can be laid at the door of Labour and anyone that has ever supported diversity.

I wish that for a change those comfy liberals who advocate all this cultural enrichment could be the victims of their idiocy.

I think you'll find that it received nationwide media coverage, including the BBC. Can I ask where in the UK you live and where you were raised? From the nature of your posts 1933 somewhere in Germany would be accurate but I'm interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending