The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meenglishnogood
no we arnt. no sane human would think murder rape and slavery as practiced by islamic state is good. it is evil

And there we have it. Our imposition, our notion, our ideal of what we feel constitutes a "human being".

. again no , you dont seem to get this point through your skull - ISIS and other islamists hate all non-islamic society, they want to impose islam, they dont want to live under non islamic societies, not without conflcit anyway. we are not imposing our way of life on ISIS, and yet they still go around murdering. it is in their nature

there are sunni islamists and shia ones. there agendas extend back long before the 'West' as a power existed. their gripes are nothing to do with us, they want the freedom to continue their islamic wars with each other and also the non -muslims in the middle east ( jews mainly) and dont care if the world burns i the meantime. the West and East are the force that prevents that from happeneing

Why are Islamists not imposing Islam in the UK or America? They've been around for decades. Surely, we should be living in an Islamic State by now, no?

eh?

To destroy, or completely wipe out those whom you consider to be a threat would entail you to lose your humanity, the exact concept you accuse the Islamists of lacking.

your are getting your analagies confused - viruses didnt belong there in the first place, they invaded and took over

I only gave the one analogy so I can't have confused the "analagies (sic)". Regardless, the host body is rejecting the organ transplantation.

it si not interesting or ironic it is simply the stupidity of various western politicians that have hitched their wagon to the arab oil tanker for the last 30 years. do you not understand the intracies of international politics and economic relationships? that same oil carrot was used with the likes of william hague and other idiots to try convince uk public to side with isis and other scum like them to fight against Assad. im glad parliement shut that down and Hague has now crawled off tail between his legs.

and im glad at least despite this oil hungry attitude west has, we can still see right from wrong- to the extent we will no longer support saudi and its arab satellites islamist agendas by bombing their spawned slime IS

the reality of that situation is , i predict, that our oil dependancy on the arabs will drop over time, with south america, india, nigeria all becomeing much bigger players in oil production, and indeed oil itself becoming less important. I even predict Iran and syria becoming more uk -friendly - who knows may reverse their oil embargo

You seem to not be living in reality. You seem to not understand that short of establishing another empire, we can only rely on ourself. We cannot rely on our "enemies, allies or even friends". When the going gets rough, we will be alone in the world and we need to make sure that we make decisions which are best for our country, and not simply because our puppet master tells us.

i already know that islamists are snakes -. equally you are ignorant if you think that the west is not aware of saudi and arabs involvement with islamist groups. they tolerate it (for the moment) for convienence but at the same time attack their terrorist factions. without the oil trade, the arabs would be nothing, still be living in tents with their camels. they need interaction with the outside world too, particulalry the west. they certainly wouldnt be able to fund islamists like IS, Hamas, etc etc and hunt their islamist goals.

I think the Arabs would happily go back to living in tents. But you see, that does not fit in with the Western Ideals.

We have made all these glorious products, created such wonderful technologies but if one day we wake up and find everything disappeared, then we would be lost. The Arabs, on the other hand, will simply go back to doing what they were doing before.

You do not seem to understand, or are unwilling to understand the psyche of the Arabs and those you term "Islamists" in general. You make the common mistake of thinking they want your "Western products" and "Western lifestyle". The fact is that they merely see it as a convenience whilst we see it as a way of life.

Believe me or not, history will mark my words that this will end in either two ways:

a) The establishment of a pan-Arab/North African Islamic State including the destruction of the State of Israel within the next 30-40 years (Conservative timeline).

b) The complete wipe out of those who threaten us (due to our interference) resulting in us becoming worse than those we label "terrorists" and shedding what we constitute to be a "human". The exact same notion, ideal or concept that we say that we are fighting for.

Either way, it will not end well for us, if we continue to interfere. Obama et al are at a loss as to the strategy that they should implement. Whilst they dither, the threat looms larger and grows day by day. The advent of social media and our own weapons creates an ironic situation where our own technologies are used against us.

In fact, what would lead to the downfall of Western "civilisation" is not IS or any other terrorist group but Western Technology, Western concepts, Western ideals and Western notions.

The West, in their quest to "conquer" the world, militarily and economically, will destroy themselves.

The West's Achilles heel are themselves.

I have seemed to have trailed onto talking about Islamists in general and for that I apologise. Shall we go back to the topic at hand? :smile:
Original post by tsr1269
And there we have it. Our imposition, our notion, our ideal of what we feel constitutes a "human being".

'Our' being of the human race. if you dont belong to that, theres nothing i can say further to you on this

Original post by tsr1269

Why are Islamists not imposing Islam in the UK or America? They've been around for decades. Surely, we should be living in an Islamic State by now, no?
because they dont have the military ability anymore to do so.

Original post by tsr1269

To destroy, or completely wipe out those whom you consider to be a threat would entail you to lose your humanity, the exact concept you accuse the Islamists of lacking.

id be quite happy if all islamists and therefore their twisted ideology was to eradicated. we would have a lot less terrorism, murder and sectarian conflict in the world. humanity would benefit ultimatly

Original post by tsr1269

I only gave the one analogy so I can't have confused the "analagies (sic)". Regardless, the host body is rejecting the organ transplantation.

yes, whatever :rolleyes:

Original post by tsr1269

You seem to not be living in reality. You seem to not understand that short of establishing another empire, we can only rely on ourself. We cannot rely on our "enemies, allies or even friends". When the going gets rough, we will be alone in the world and we need to make sure that we make decisions which are best for our country, and not simply because our puppet master tells us.
we are not relying on anyone. we are simply dealing with threats as and when they arise - thats all any major nation has ever done post empire. the muslim world is the one run by 'puppet masters' ie fighting the arabs islamist agendas on their behalf. makes me laugh to think muslims of pakistani, somali and even english heritage are summoned to the middle east, to shoot people and be shot at , at their arab masters behest. it the definition of moronic. hangover of the arab empire - someone should tell them that was supposed to have ended 600 years ago....

Original post by tsr1269

I think the Arabs would happily go back to living in tents. But you see, that does not fit in with the Western Ideals.
so why dont they, tents arnt expensive. why do majority of arabs live in western styled cities wearing western clothes and make their livings in western styled economies? :hmmmm:

Original post by tsr1269

We have made all these glorious products, created such wonderful technologies but if one day we wake up and find everything disappeared, then we would be lost. The Arabs, on the other hand, will simply go back to doing what they were doing before.
what , killing each other and trying to steal their neighbours lands? they actually never stopped acting like that

Original post by tsr1269

You do not seem to understand, or are unwilling to understand the psyche of the Arabs and those you term "Islamists" in general. You make the common mistake of thinking they want your "Western products" and "Western lifestyle". The fact is that they merely see it as a convenience whilst we see it as a way of life.
its a convenience that some have lived for a whole generation. Western culture to at least some extent has become the default - we use their calendar, their economic system , a lot of their legal system, their financial system, their education system, their technology, their media, noone seems bothered about changing that ( apart from the islamists themselves that is) i suppose youd put that down to jealousy.

the only reason arabs have an issue with israel is becuase they are jewish and islamist propagnada of 13000 years is that 'no muslims should live under jewish rule'

Original post by tsr1269

Believe me or not, history will mark my words that this will end in either two ways:

a) The establishment of a pan-Arab/North African Islamic State including the destruction of the State of Israel within the next 30-40 years (Conservative timeline).
i doubt it

Original post by tsr1269

b) The complete wipe out of those who threaten us (due to our interference) resulting in us becoming worse than those we label "terrorists" and shedding what we constitute to be a "human". The exact same notion, ideal or concept that we say that we are fighting for.

more likely .
but even so theres a 3rd much more likely outcome, in three simultaneous realities -

A. israel will fully colonise WB and gaza therby forming a complete jewish state. it will be many times more prosperous than the surroinding arab statrs and millions will flock into it for a better life ( jsut as millions of muslims have fled the islamic world to live in the West). Terrorism will still continue there, but the israelis will jsut accept it as a sacrifice they have to make for having their own land, amoung islamic peoples.

B. At the same time the world, western and eastern bloc will unite on their one common issue, to defeat islamsit terrorism. slowly the uSA will withdraw alliegance form the arab states and move toward thawing relations with iran ( and oil trade) . Sunni islamist groups who already hated usa will hate them even more becuase they fear favourtism toward shias, screwing them over in the continuation of the 1300 year old islamic war.

C. you will continue to post more anti Western rhetoric and noone will really care. or possibly D- there is a sudden law change in this country and you are arressted for incitement to promotion islamist activity

Original post by tsr1269

Either way, it will not end well for us, if we continue to interfere. Obama et al are at a loss as to the strategy that they should implement. Whilst they dither, the threat looms larger and grows day by day. The advent of social media and our own weapons creates an ironic situation where our own technologies are used against us.
'we' will 'interfere' so long as there are islamists that attack the non-islamic world and its values, and stains the world with hateful islamist ideology. The non islamic world has been around a lot longer than islam, it has been more successful and more expansive, so islamists will never conquer it. But i guess they have nothing better to do than try. shows the waste of time of islamist ideology and the worthlessness of their lives. The USA have no cold war to worry about these days, their spend on the war on terrorism is tiny in comparision

Original post by tsr1269

In fact, what would lead to the downfall of Western "civilisation" is not IS or any other terrorist group but Western Technology, Western concepts, Western ideals and Western notions.

The West, in their quest to "conquer" the world, militarily and economically, will destroy themselves.

The West's Achilles heel are themselves.

maybe. so what ?

Original post by tsr1269

I have seemed to have trailed onto talking about Islamists in general and for that I apologise. Shall we go back to the topic at hand? :smile:

islamists are the source of all current problems in palestine, we have neevr left the topic. but the issue of islamist ideology is bigger than jsut terrorism in gaza
(edited 9 years ago)
'Our' being of the human race. if you dont belong to that, theres nothing i can say further to you on this

"Our" meaning "West", not humans as a whole. If you want a practical example, go and ask an Amazonian tribe what "human rights" are and he'll just grunt at you?

The guy is clearly human but he doesn't know what "human rights" are. What a shocker! :rolleyes:

because they dont have the military ability anymore to do so.

So why aren't we seeing the "natives" being massacred by the Muslims if every one of the Islamists is like IS?

id be quite happy if all islamists and therefore their twisted ideology was to eradicated. we would have a lot less terrorism, murder and sectarian conflict in the world. humanity would benefit ultimatly

See. You yourself don't believe in your own ideals, concepts and notions of what the human race should be.

yes, whatever :rolleyes:

So you don't believe the host body (Arabia/North Africa) is able to reject the healthy non-compatible organ (democracy, HK) which is under attack by the antibodies (IS et al)?

we are not relying on anyone. we are simply dealing with threats as and when they arise - thats all any major nation has ever done post empire. the muslim world is the one run by 'puppet masters' ie fighting the arabs islamist agendas on their behalf. makes me laugh to think muslims of pakistani, somali and even english heritage are summoned to the middle east, to shoot people and be shot at , at their arab masters behest. it the definition of moronic. hangover of the arab empire - someone should tell them that was supposed to have ended 600 years ago....

If we are not "relying on anyone", as you erroneously claim, what are we doing apart from bombing IS?

so why dont they, tents arnt expensive. why do majority of arabs live in western styled cities wearing western clothes and make their livings in western styled economies? :hmmmm:

Because victory is even sweeter when the guy you despise thinks he's your friend whilst you slowly push the knife deeper into his back. It's about the struggle for power as well as leverage. A handshake and a knife in the other.

How do you think we are doing trade with these despots in Arabia/North Africa? Do you think we would willingly sell them our armoury to only be used against us?

No. It's because they have a lot invested in our country and if they were to suddenly pull that, it would spectacularly come crashing down around our ears.

what , killing each other and trying to steal their neighbours lands? they actually never stopped acting like that

And how is that any of our problem?

its a convenience that some have lived for a whole generation. Western culture to at least some extent has become the default - we use their calendar, their economic system , a lot of their legal system, their financial system, their education system, their technology, their media, noone seems bothered about changing that ( apart from the islamists themselves that is) i suppose youd put that down to jealousy.

Do you actually think the Arabs give a **** about technology? You do realise that they are just the people with the money making more money? Do you not realise that they employ white foreigners to handle their own affairs whilst they kick back and relax in their more leisurely Arabian heritage activities?

the only reason arabs have an issue with israel is becuase they are jewish and islamist propagnada of 13000 years is that 'no muslims should live under jewish rule'

The Arabs have a problem with the Settler State because it is a Settler State. It was brought about through mass illegal immigration and terrorism.

i doubt it

Then you are living in denial...

more likely .
but even so theres a 3rd much more likely outcome, in three simultaneous realities -

This should be interesting.

A. israel will fully colonise WB and gaza therby forming a complete jewish state. it will be many times more prosperous than the surroinding arab statrs and millions will flock into it for a better life ( jsut as millions of muslims have fled the islamic world to live in the West). Terrorism will still continue there, but the israelis will jsut accept it as a sacrifice they have to make for having their own land, amoung islamic peoples.

Absolutely un-****ing likely. Any move to appropiate the territory of WB will meet the stiff rebuttal and swift condemnation from the international community. In addition to that, Abbas is seeking Palestinian statehood thus securing the 1967 borders meaning that unless the SS moves against the Wb in a year or two, they will forever "lose" that land (not that it was theirs anyway).

B. At the same time the world, western and eastern bloc will unite on their one common issue, to defeat islamsit terrorism. slowly the uSA will withdraw alliegance form the arab states and move toward thawing relations with iran ( and oil trade) . Sunni islamist groups who already hated usa will hate them even more becuase they fear favourtism toward shias, screwing them over in the continuation of the 1300 year old islamic war.

Again, even more unlikely. Do you make allies with Sunni's or Shias? Well, let's see, 400 million shia vs 1.2 bn Sunni's. It's a ****ing no-brainer.

C. you will continue to post more anti Western rhetoric and noone will really care. or possibly D- there is a sudden law change in this country and you are arressted for incitement to promotion islamist activity

It's saddening to note that you would stifle your belief that there should be freedom of speech...

'we' will 'interfere' so long as there are islamists that attack the non-islamic world and its values, and stains the world with hateful islamist ideology. The non islamic world has been around a lot longer than islam, it has been more successful and more expansive, so islamists will never conquer it. But i guess they have nothing better to do than try. shows the waste of time of islamist ideology and the worthlessness of their lives. The USA have no cold war to worry about these days, their spend on the war on terrorism is tiny in comparision

Do you even know where Obama was today to make such foolish statements such as this? Putin's causing havoc in Russia, the Chinese are gearing up in the SCS, the Iranians are being two-face about their programme, Ebola is spreading like wildfire, there is an atrocity occurring in Syria, the Eurozone is in a crisis and there are mass murders and an unsafe security situation in South America.

Oh, and IS is beheading people...

maybe. so what ?

There is no "win" for you. History will record the West as losers, regardless of whether they wipe out IS or not.

islamists are the source of all current problems in palestine, we have neevr left the topic. but the issue of islamist ideology is bigger than jsut terrorism in gaza

:facepalm:
Original post by tsr1269
"Our" meaning "West", not humans as a whole. If you want a practical example, go and ask an Amazonian tribe what "human rights" are and he'll just grunt at you?

The guy is clearly human but he doesn't know what "human rights" are. What a shocker! :rolleyes:
even the most primitive tribsmen you can think of doesnt behead people because they refuse to accept his own weird beliefs. human morality has evolved beyond the primitive in modern times ( in most cases) so it is human morality as of today. We cannot go backward as ISIS and other islamists wish.

Original post by tsr1269
"

So why aren't we seeing the "natives" being massacred by the Muslims if every one of the Islamists is like IS?

the natives who are of 'acceptable islamic background' accroding to t he islamists do not get massacred. its only non muslims, people who refuse to convert, and muslims of 'unnacceptable sects' that get killed :rolleyes:

Original post by tsr1269
"
See. You yourself don't believe in your own ideals, concepts and notions of what the human race should be.

of course i do

Original post by tsr1269
"
So you don't believe the host body (Arabia/North Africa) is able to reject the healthy non-compatible organ (democracy, HK) which is under attack by the antibodies (IS et al)?

please ask normal questions. this is something a pot head might ask.

Original post by tsr1269
"
If we are not "relying on anyone", as you erroneously claim, what are we doing apart from bombing IS?

what else should we do?

Original post by tsr1269
"

Because victory is even sweeter when the guy you despise thinks he's your friend whilst you slowly push the knife deeper into his back. It's about the struggle for power as well as leverage. A handshake and a knife in the other.
charming

Original post by tsr1269

How do you think we are doing trade with these despots in Arabia/North Africa? Do you think we would willingly sell them our armoury to only be used against us?
we cant control where our weapons end up, we can only guess. in theory all the weapons the west sell to saudi and qatar can end up in ISIS hands

Original post by tsr1269
"

No. It's because they have a lot invested in our country and if they were to suddenly pull that, it would spectacularly come crashing down around our ears.
arab investment in our country is miniscule compared to europe, USA, Japan even China. if the ties were completly severed , the arab states would completly collapse, we would be fine, simply buy our oil elsewhere. what have arab states learnt to do in all this time except pedddle oil? im sure iran would be happy.

Original post by tsr1269
"

And how is that any of our problem?

if left to it, they could eventually reach our borders ( as they once tried in the past) would you put it past them again?
Original post by tsr1269
"

Do you actually think the Arabs give a **** about technology?
yes, they all use electricity do they not? running water? modern construction techniques? fighter jets? where did these innovations come from do you think, the quran? Do you realise you are currently using the internet. what would you do with your day without it.

Original post by tsr1269
"
You do realise that they are just the people with the money making more money? Do you not realise that they employ white foreigners to handle their own affairs whilst they kick back and relax in their more leisurely Arabian heritage activities?
like what, camel racing , public lashings? more likely their past times too are racing european made sports cars and watching european football teams.

Original post by tsr1269
"
The Arabs have a problem with the Settler State because it is a Settler State. It was brought about through mass illegal immigration and terrorism.
so were most of the arab states. all you are saying is the arabs are greedy. history tells us that islamic leaders all tried to conquer the lands that was jews homeland, so this maybe true . but it wont stop the resolve of the israelis to maintain the jewish homeland.

Original post by tsr1269

Then you are living in denial...
look in the mirror

Original post by tsr1269

Absolutely un-****ing likely. Any move to appropiate the territory of WB will meet the stiff rebuttal and swift condemnation from the international community.
and what?
Original post by tsr1269

In addition to that, Abbas is seeking Palestinian statehood thus securing the 1967 borders meaning that unless the SS moves against the Wb in a year or two, they will forever "lose" that land (not that it was theirs anyway).

the world (entire) will never accept such a statehood while islamists operate (which youd expect will be a constant in the islamic world)

Original post by tsr1269

Again, even more unlikely. Do you make allies with Sunni's or Shias? Well, let's see, 400 million shia vs 1.2 bn Sunni's. It's a ****ing no-brainer.

the shia seem to be holding their own, got rid of saddam, got rid of taleban, consolidating syria, got usa stepping in vs ISIS. and we in the west often go with the underdog

Original post by tsr1269

It's saddening to note that you would stifle your belief that there should be freedom of speech...
to preach hatred and islamist agendas should be a criminal offense.

Original post by tsr1269

Do you even know where Obama was today to make such foolish statements such as this? Putin's causing havoc in Russia, the Chinese are gearing up in the SCS, the Iranians are being two-face about their programme, Ebola is spreading like wildfire, there is an atrocity occurring in Syria, the Eurozone is in a crisis and there are mass murders and an unsafe security situation in South America.

Oh, and IS is beheading people...
obviously ISIS is not a world beating force, its jsut another abhorrent bunch of slimy islamists fighting the arabs proxy wars. but who do you think USA would rather fight right now - a bunch of idiots with primitive 8th century mindsets, or a 21st century armed superpower (russia, China etc) see if even you can work this one out :hmmmm:

Original post by tsr1269

There is no "win" for you. History will record the West as losers, regardless of whether they wipe out IS or not.
eventually maybe, but long after were gone, and many hundreds of generations after that too. islamsits will be losers long before that. the new world order coming is from the east, china india etc . you are inconsequential
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Malorys ballsack
Strawman.

Israel != Judaism.

Muslim + Israel = Judaism.

When Muslims speak about Israel they mean Jews. You must not speak to many Muslims or have any understanding of the middle east if you think otherwise.

False.

Israel is 20% Muslim. You have just denied their existence.

I am Muslim, yet I speak of Israel as a state. I don't hate Jew's, I hate Zionism. Muslim's hate Zionist, just like we all hate Al Qaeda or ISIS.

:biggrin:
even the most primitive tribsmen you can think of doesnt behead people because they refuse to accept his own weird beliefs. human morality has evolved beyond the primitive in modern times ( in most cases) so it is human morality as of today. We cannot go backward as ISIS and other islamists wish.

No, they just shoot arrows and spears at you in order for you to go away and leave them alone.

Who even decides what is moral or not? You? Your father? Perhaps your mother?:rolleyes:

the natives who are of 'acceptable islamic background' accroding to t he islamists do not get massacred. its only non muslims, people who refuse to convert, and muslims of 'unnacceptable sects' that get killed :rolleyes:

Could you tell me of the names of the non-Muslims, in the UK and America, who are being "massacred by Islamists"?

of course i do

Okay. Let me put it out there:

MEING believes in oppression, subjugation and committing genocide (oh, especially genocide)...

please ask normal questions. this is something a pot head might ask.

I'll just chalk that up as a conceding of the argument in question. Oh my, we are making progress...

what else should we do?

Leave them alone?

charming

Perhaps you should return the compliment. Oh wait! :rolleyes:

we cant control where our weapons end up, we can only guess. in theory all the weapons the west sell to saudi and qatar can end up in ISIS hands

An bizarre situation! The same weapons that we supply to these despots are the same weapons which are being used to kill our own countrymen.

arab investment in our country is miniscule compared to europe, USA, Japan even China. if the ties were completly severed , the arab states would completly collapse, we would be fine, simply buy our oil elsewhere. what have arab states learnt to do in all this time except pedddle oil? im sure iran would be happy.

You keep mentioning Iran as if Iran will come on board. You ignore the millions, no, the billions that the Saudi's, the Qatarai's, the UAE have ploughed into the Square Mile.

You don't seem to understand the fact that most of the UK's growth is driven by foreign investment, especially by countries who are "hostile" towards our ideology and beliefs.

Take Russia. Take China. Take Arabia. In fact, take parts of Europe who would love a slice of those "ill-gotten gains" ploughed into their countries.

[QUOTE]if left to it, they could eventually reach our borders ( as they once tried in the past) would you put it past them again?

Sign a peace treaty with them? If they break it, we have justification to massacre them.

yes, they all use electricity do they not? running water? modern construction techniques? fighter jets? where did these innovations come from do you think, the quran? Do you realise you are currently using the internet. what would you do with your day without it.

There is a common theme running through this discussion which stems from the fact that you do not seem to understand:

If the Arabs wake up tomorrow and find all technology has disappeared, would they go back to their lifestyle?

If we wake up tomorrow and find all technology has disappeared, what would we do?

like what, camel racing , public lashings? more likely their past times too are racing european made sports cars and watching european football teams.

What do you not get about "investment"? They are taking the everyday Joe's money from him and spending it on a car which probably costs more than his house.

They are making money off their money. They are bleeding you dry. How do you think the ****ing economy works? Those at the top, those that have "made it", rip off the small everyday people like you, your father and your mother.

Yet, you continue to support them. :rolleyes:

so were most of the arab states. all you are saying is the arabs are greedy. history tells us that islamic leaders all tried to conquer the lands that was jews homeland, so this maybe true . but it wont stop the resolve of the israelis to maintain the jewish homeland.

Correction: The Muslims conquered the lands that were the "Canaanite homelands"...

look in the mirror

Now you are just projecting...

and what?

For a country which craves legitimacy, this would be like shooting yourself in the head.

the world (entire) will never accept such a statehood while islamists operate (which youd expect will be a constant in the islamic world)

Oh, you'd be surprised by the "movement" nations make when the SS chooses to engage in such actions. The Palestinians have to do nothing except resist. The SS will soon start to implode...

the shia seem to be holding their own, got rid of saddam, got rid of taleban, consolidating syria, got usa stepping in vs ISIS. and we in the west often go with the underdog

Ironic then the fact that had Saddam been in power, he would have crushed IS? :rolleyes:

to preach hatred and islamist agendas should be a criminal offense.

Stifling freedom of speech? Isn't that what one accuses IS of doing? Two peas in a pod.

Pot, meet kettle...

obviously ISIS is not a world beating force, its jsut another abhorrent bunch of slimy islamists fighting the arabs proxy wars. but who do you think USA would rather fight right now - a bunch of idiots with primitive 8th century mindsets, or a 21st century armed superpower (russia, China etc) see if even you can work this one out :hmmmm:

Is a "superpower" really a superpower if it picks the easy fights? Well done! You are trashing your own arguments...

eventually maybe, but long after were gone, and many hundreds of generations after that too. islamsits will be losers long before that. the new world order coming is from the east, china india etc . you are inconsequential

Actually, unless we unshackle ourselves from what we perceive to be our humanity and fight IS, we risk fading into obscurity.

You are just coming out with cliched sayings, offering no analysis, just rhetoric and expecting people to take your word. Put some substance in your arguments, boy! :smile:
Original post by tsr1269
No, they just shoot arrows and spears at you in order for you to go away and leave them alone.

so its you who decides whats moral, or your islamist overlord that tells you what to think perhaps? so when are you planning to jump on a plane to go go kiss his ass like the other members of isis. hamas etc. 70%+ of the world agrees with my version of human morality, not your.

Original post by tsr1269

Could you tell me of the names of the non-Muslims, in the UK and America, who are being "massacred by Islamists"?

how on earth could i name all of them one by one einstein:s-smilie:

isis are aready massacreing yazidis, christians etc. hamas are trying to massacre jews, but theyre military ability is limited to killing hitch-hiking kids. so they actually end up getting more palestinians killed than jews.

Original post by tsr1269

An bizarre situation! The same weapons that we supply to these despots are the same weapons which are being used to kill our own countrymen.

not entirely the same. i dont see isis flying F16s or F22 raptors, do they even have the brains to turn one on?

Original post by tsr1269

You keep mentioning Iran as if Iran will come on board. You ignore the millions, no, the billions that the Saudi's, the Qatarai's, the UAE have ploughed into the Square Mile.
the biggest investors in the City are european and american banks, followed by japanese, soon too be overtaken by chinese. arabs arnt even on the map You probably refer to the nice london properties in kensington arabs buy. yes,well if they sold up and took their money - guess what, a russian would step in and buy the lot in 2 minutes. rich arabs spend most of their time away form islamic countries, show what they think of their muslim minions lol

Original post by tsr1269

You don't seem to understand the fact that most of the UK's growth is driven by foreign investment, especially by countries who are "hostile" towards our ideology and beliefs.
again see above, then take a degree in economics ( with some extra tution)

Original post by tsr1269

Sign a peace treaty with them? If they break it, we have justification to massacre them.
why sign any treaty with them, jsut bomb the crap out of them where was the treaty with bin laden? hows he doing these days

Original post by tsr1269

There is a common theme running through this discussion which stems from the fact that you do not seem to understand:

If the Arabs wake up tomorrow and find all technology has disappeared, would they go back to their lifestyle? no - they would all try to move to europe/ america permanently, jsut like most of the muslim world does even now.

Original post by tsr1269

If we wake up tomorrow and find all technology has disappeared, what would we do?

invent new technology :rolleyes:

Original post by tsr1269

What do you not get about "investment"? They are taking the everyday Joe's money from him and spending it on a car which probably costs more than his house.

They are making money off their money. They are bleeding you dry. How do you think the ****ing economy works? Those at the top, those that have "made it", rip off the small everyday people like you,

Yet, you continue to support them. :rolleyes:
we are not supporting any arab - arabs economy is reliant on the west and china, not the otherway round as we have jsut established. we take their money thank you very much, if they took it away noone would be bothered, but they wont. the arabs have no economy than oil (which the europeans setup for them lol) . which is more likely to 'vanish' than the 'technology' you try and talk about.

its only the muslims that support arabs if they are ripping off any parents, its yours ( again showing the arab empire is live and well, as is their slave empire) muslims send their zakat, contributions, 'islamic charity' donations and finally their familys life savings to ISIS etc like this laughable moron tried to http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2633901/Father-two-facing-years-prison-person-UK-convicted-Syrian-conflict-terror-offences.html is he one of your relations perhaps, better check your savings account.

shows that its the muslims like yourself that are the well trained puppets, and gullible weak minded muslims are the perfect targets for islamists to milk their cash and recruit as cannon fodder in syria and iraq.

Original post by tsr1269

Correction: The Muslims conquered the lands that were the "Canaanite homelands"...
cannanittes dont exist, they didnt exist when the arabs got there. the jews did and still had their claim. besides which the british conquered mecca which was turkish held, and originally pagan homeland. so im glad you beleive that muslims should be removed from mecca on the same basis you dont want jews in jerusalem, so presumably you are shifting all your family out as we speak, or are you a hypocrite

Original post by tsr1269

Ironic then the fact that had Saddam been in power, he would have crushed IS?
ISIS hierachy is full many of saddams old generals - again theres no end to your ignorance is there lol

Original post by tsr1269

Is a "superpower" really a superpower if it picks the easy fights? Well done! You are trashing your own arguments...

islamists pick fights all over the place, its not my fault they are natural cowards, only good for killing civilians and executing journalists and aid workers. they are wannabe superpowers, they jsut dont have the brains or capability to become.

Original post by tsr1269

Actually, unless we unshackle ourselves from what we perceive to be our humanity and fight IS, we risk fading into obscurity.
of course we are :rolleyes:

Original post by tsr1269

You are just coming out with cliched sayings, offering no analysis, just rhetoric and expecting people to take your word. Put some substance in your arguments, boy! :smile:
my word doesnt have to be taken, its happens to be shared common consensus in the world. at least my ideas are not the regurgitated rubbished shoved into your mouth by your islamist. ive given you plenty of opportunity to make some valid responses, and all you can do is show the force-fed bull that islamists impregnate online into the tiny minds of muslim youth worldwide. so you arnt worth even replying to on these subjects, you are just a little puppet, if i was going to discuss these topics id need to speak with the organ grinder. off you trot.
(edited 9 years ago)
The problems in Gaza are minor compared to current global issues. Our world leaders who represent us and our concerns should put it to one side or forget it altogether

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Right
The problems in Gaza are minor compared to current global issues. Our world leaders who represent us and our concerns should put it to one side or forget it altogether

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the rest of the world and bigger problems got to do with the matter at hand? This is a thread about Israel/Palestine, not Israel/Palestine vs other issues in the world.
Original post by Jammy Duel
What's the rest of the world and bigger problems got to do with the matter at hand? This is a thread about Israel/Palestine, not Israel/Palestine vs other issues in the world.

We can spend all day agreeing that Hamas started this and are to blame but where does that get us?
We can spend all day agreeing that Hamas started this and are to blame but where does that get us?

The Arab-Israeli conflict has been ongoing for about 45 years and sectarian conflict between Jews and Arabs for longer, Hamas have been around for less than 30 years.........

Well, as Dave said you're talking a load of crap there given it's a conflict that has been ongoing for 66 years with Hamas being a relatively new player. And if you don't want to debate it then don't debate it, and if you actually read it you would find that there is not agreement that it is all Hamas' fault so you're wrong there too. Where does an appeal to relative privation get us other than off topic?
Original post by DaveSmith99
The Arab-Israeli conflict has been ongoing for about 45 years and sectarian conflict between Jews and Arabs for longer, Hamas have been around for less than 30 years.........

Well, as Dave said you're talking a load of crap there given it's a conflict that has been ongoing for 66 years with Hamas being a relatively new player. And if you don't want to debate it then don't debate it, and if you actually read it you would find that there is not agreement that it is all Hamas' fault so you're wrong there too. Where does an appeal to relative privation get us other than off topic?

I was talking about the most recent conflict, sorry I did not know the topic of discussion was the history of the conflict, I thought the primary time period we were focusing on was this year. My bad I should of known you guys were talking about events decades ago
I was talking about the most recent conflict, sorry I did not know the topic of discussion was the history of the conflict, I thought the primary time period we were focusing on was this year. My bad I should of known you guys were talking about events decades ago

Except the title gives no indication that it applies to any specific war/conflict, the poll might since it was absorbed in from another thread about that specific war and really should be removed, but the thread title does indicate that it's the entire conflict as a whole, especially being a Mk IV.
Except the title gives no indication that it applies to any specific war/conflict, the poll might since it was absorbed in from another thread about that specific war and really should be removed, but the thread title does indicate that it's the entire conflict as a whole, especially being a Mk IV.

Yeh I remember that other thread. I contributed to it for a long time so I automatically assumed it was the same thread. If I remember it had 300+ pages so I should of seen this one was different. My bad

But this isn't a new conflict, it's a continuation of the long running Arab-Israeli/Zionist conflict that has been ongoing for about 100 years now. You can't single out this one incident and point to one sole cause without getting a wildly inaccurate and distorted picture of the actual causes.
Israel Killed 7 Journalists During The Gaza Massacre, Where's The Outrage?

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/13939-palestinian-media-body-calls-for-investigation-into-israels-targeting-of-journalists-in-gaza

'During its war on the Gaza Strip in August alone, the Israeli occupation killed another seven journalists, including Italian photographer Simone Camilli, and wounded 15 others, including 12 during the suppression of peaceful rallies in the occupied West Bank' - File Photo of massacre in the Shujaya market which was targeted by an Israeli air strike

Everyone knows the names of James Foley and Steven Sotloff, but how many people know the names of the journalists which were killed by Israel?
But this isn't a new conflict, it's a continuation of the long running Arab-Israeli/Zionist conflict that has been ongoing for about 100 years now. You can't single out this one incident and point to one sole cause without getting a wildly inaccurate and distorted picture of the actual causes.

Yeh but like the other guy pointed out- Hamas is fairly recent. The political movement or organisation depending how you think about it was created decades ago but they were only elected in the 2005 presidential elections. Then due to the fact they are a designated terrorist organisation their motives were eventually revealed. They promised the people of Palestine a 2010 presidential election but defaulted on that promise and never delivered it. This is the same for local elections in 2011 and 2012. They are officially a dictatorship and democracy does not exist. They have released propaganda about killing all non Muslims in Israel and as we know have participated in repeated rocket fire and tunnel construction illegally going into the lands of Israel. They have openly said in their propaganda they want to destroy Israel so in that case it is clear what must be done.
Yeh but like the other guy pointed out- Hamas is fairly recent. The political movement or organisation depending how you think about it was created decades ago but they were only elected in the 2005 presidential elections. Then due to the fact they are a designated terrorist organisation their motives were eventually revealed. They promised the people of Palestine a 2010 presidential election but defaulted on that promise and never delivered it. This is the same for local elections in 2011 and 2012. They are officially a dictatorship and democracy does not exist. They have released propaganda about killing all non Muslims in Israel and as we know have participated in repeated rocket fire and tunnel construction illegally going into the lands of Israel. They have openly said in their propaganda they want to destroy Israel so in that case it is clear what must be done.

Every offensive against Gaza only increases the support for Hamas, if you want to stop Palestinians becoming radicalised then the only possible course of action is to address their grievances, not drop bombs on them. Until Israel realises this, there will never be peace.
Every offensive against Gaza only increases the support for Hamas, if you want to stop Palestinians becoming radicalised then the only possible course of action is to address their grievances, not drop bombs on them. Until Israel realises this, there will never be peace.

There was never ever going to be peace. What first maybe had been political and demographic issues have developed into cultural and religious clashes. For example I have Muslim friends who hate Jews so much, have been racist and discriminative since the first day I have met them. The hatred on both sides is ingrained in their minds and bloodline so lasting peace is pointless effort. But let's say peace was achieved. The occurrence of ISIS in the region had destabilised the Middle East so much that if it reached the borders of Israel which many predict will happen, the whole region will be engulfed in war once more.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending