The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abzey_97
Oh sorry...thanks.
Are you actually pissed off coz then I'm really sorry. :sigh:
I'll say thanks more often. :erm:

What's the reason behind that rule anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's looks that way doesn't it ;P sorry I got woken up by my neighbour so early in morning ad for bread ;/ wanted to smack her. And its cuz its too long. my attention span is that of a gold fish I get annoyed seeing the same people faces over and over again :P

But there are some dramas I love so much I rewatch it a thousand times.

Again im sorry!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you mind sharing with us what you find so hilarious. I don't recall saying any jokes.
Original post by AnimeCrazy
It's looks that way doesn't it ;P sorry I got woken up by my neighbour so early in morning ad for bread ;/ wanted to smack her. And its cuz its too long. my attention span is that of a gold fish I get annoyed seeing the same people faces over and over again :P

But there are some dramas I love so much I rewatch it a thousand times.

Again im sorry!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh thank goodness. Thought I had a nemesis on TSR. :ninja:

That attention span...only for korean dramas or also animes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abzey_97
Oh thank goodness. Thought I had a nemesis on TSR. :ninja:

That attention span...only for korean dramas or also animes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your joking. Only Korea. For anime I can rewatch the same episode 100 times and never get bored. One piece my fav anime ever I've learnt pretty much ALL of the episodes of.my heart. And OMG last weeks chapter was AMAZING 10/10 OMG I CRIED HAPPY TEARS. Can't wait for the anime to catch up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Your joking. Only Korea. For anime I can rewatch the same episode 100 times and never get bored. One piece my fav anime ever I've learnt pretty much ALL of the episodes of.my heart. And OMG last weeks chapter was AMAZING 10/10 OMG I CRIED HAPPY TEARS. Can't wait for the anime to catch up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Navy HQ bit with his brother was emotional.
I'm pretty annoyed that last weeks anime was a filler.
I don't read the manga :frown: so plz no more hints.I wish they could speed it up a bit though with the doflamingo bit.

I cnt believe that i just started watching anime in january and I already have watched more than 1000 episodes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
:colonhash:

blonde afghans

Spoiler

Original post by wat a wizard
blonde afghans

Spoiler

Ok...
Original post by Secretnerd123
x

I thought you were going to QMUL. On another thread, you said you were going King's. :s-smilie:
Original post by Abdul-Karim
I thought you were going to QMUL. On another thread, you said you were going King's. :s-smilie:

They were both fighting over me so as i'm a fair person, I decided to split my time at both unis :innocent:
They were both fighting over me so as i'm a fair person, I decided to split my time at both unis :innocent:

Seems plausible. :biggrin:
;_; Having my tonsils removed Tuesday, I'm going to be struggling the first week of uni. Hard times.
Seems plausible. :biggrin:

:wink:

Would ya ever apply to Oxbridge btw? I dont think i'd ever fit in lol
Original post by HeavyTeddy
;_; Having my tonsils removed Tuesday, I'm going to be struggling the first week of uni. Hard times.

Oh dear!
Good luck with that.

Nope for the sole purpose I wouldn't ever 'get' in. They want A*s for days at GCSE.

Maybe I would consider an LSE MBA but that's as far as it goes with academia. I probably couldn't handle the Oxbridge workload.

Probably.

What do you mean fit in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Al-farhan
Oh dear!
Good luck with that.

Hahah thanks man! Kinda annoyed tho 'cause bastoo and bariis is going to be difficult to eat for like a week. At least I have ice cream doe.

My friend is getting hers removed in a few days too. Hope it goes well for you akhi

Original post by missfats
Probably.

What do you mean fit in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk, the general perception of oxbridge students is snobby posh white kids and plus im a hijabi so just can't imagine myself fitting in with their students. But boasting you have a degree from Oxford/Cambridge must be cool :cool:

Nope for the sole purpose I wouldn't ever 'get' in. They want A*s for days at GCSE.

Maybe I would consider an LSE MBA but that's as far as it goes with academia. I probably couldn't handle the Oxbridge workload.

Lol my gcses are average too. Funny how i know so many students from high school who got fantastic GCSEs but gone to the likes of kingston, roehampton etc. Alevels are no joke wallahi :tongue:

Ah fair enough

Forgive my ignorance but for what reason does one have their tonsils removed?
My friend is getting hers removed in a few days too. Hope it goes well for you akhi

thanks, inshallah it will.

Forgive my ignorance but for what reason does one have their tonsils removed?

Basically, my left tonsil has become swollen and enlarged to the point where it's semi-blocking the airway. Mine is currently touching the uvula (the dangling thing at the top of your throat). They're not sure what the actual cause is, but they'll find out after examining blood samples, the MRI scan (did that yesterday) and the enlarged tonsil they're going to remove.

Quick Reply

Latest