The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
I see :holmes:

What do you think my emoticon is? (the emoticon that I use most..?)
Original post by Black Rose
What do you think my emoticon is? (the emoticon that I use most..?)

:teehee:
Original post by 8472

Spoiler

Aww... :tongue:
I wasn't being serious anyway. I hope I haven't upset you. :redface:

:hugs:
The people in my form class were always a mixture of different groups so we weren't really very close :nah:

Oh, on the first day, I think I got mistaken for a Year 7 kid by a teacher :angry: And I was sitting down in form class as well, so it can't have had anything to do with my height :colonhash:

Ah okay, same with us but we all talk. Mayne it's because we're all girls? :tongue:

Aw :frown: I'm that it'll be fine though! :h: Something similar happened to my friend. She was standing up but he teacher thought she was sitting (before we were told to sit). :mmm: It was embarrassing for both of them.
Original post by Mr...
Should we banish him?

Spoiler

Just lol at how you say 'we'. :rolleyes:
I wasn't being being serious. :redface:
Original post by Mr...
'Twas a little joke so don't worry :jumphug: and you didn't upset me but you have to confirm how Queen Crunchie is feeling as she is a little hormonal today

Spoiler

Excuse me? You're not serious... :unimpressed:
How's year 10 going for you guys? :smile:

Only I get to banish people from these threads. :colone:

It's going pretty well! Smaller classes, good group, new teachers, loving my subjects and new timetables! :ahee:

Ahem. :colonhash::tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
I've finished my homework

What did you have?
Reply 2504
Original post by Mr...
'Twas a little joke so don't worry :jumphug: and you didn't upset me but you have to confirm how Queen Crunchie is feeling as she is a little hormonal today

Spoiler

We must not enrage the dark beast inside. I did it once before. Worst idea ever. :colondollar:

It was good thank you! :smile: You? :biggrin:

Overall it was an acceptable day.
Original post by karmacrunch
Aww... :tongue:
I wasn't being serious anyway. I hope I haven't upset you. :redface:

HUGS!!!!!!

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Charleighunicorn
What did you have?

Maths, Science and Geography easy peasey lemon squeezey!

Random but dya reckon those pink skinny jeans I showed you would match with a neon orange jacket? Its Hugo boss cx
Original post by Mr...
This whole "we" thing is starting to annoy me :dry:

Oh I am serious Crunchie -_-

Good. :smug:
(Sowwie, I can't help it! :mmm:)

I don't even want to discuss this. :colonhash:
Original post by 8472
HUGS!!!!!!

Yay! :ahee:

:jumphug:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths, Science and Geography easy peasey lemon squeezey!

Random but dya reckon those pink skinny jeans I showed you would match with a neon orange jacket? Its Hugo boss cx

That sounds hard thanks for helping me with quadratics :smile: oh yea I remember 😁 Didn't know you'd actually got them. What size did you get? I think those two would go well, have you got a link of the jacket?
Whenever I visit this thread, I always get like a gazillion quotes. Also, I don't think I've ever had to warn any of you guys yet which is pretty surprising. :eek:

Excuse me? You're not serious... :unimpressed:

Shall I warn him for trolling? :colone:

It's going pretty well! Smaller classes, good group, new teachers, loving my subjects and new timetables! :ahee:

Awesome stuff! :biggrin:

Well, the other person who can is Pandora. but none of you have probably heard of her :cry2:

Pandora.
x

Above :awesome:

-----

Original post by Mr...
Year 10 has been great so far. I have gotten a fair amount of homework and I have to do a rough/vague plan for my English coursework. I love all subjects and classes as al the "bad kids" are gone but that obviously doesn't get rid of the arrogant ones :teehee:
I have been organising my notes and everything but I am pacing myself so I don't burn out by exam season this year and next year as I have a few exams this year :biggrin:

Sounds like a good plan! :biggrin: Personally, I hated Years 10 and 11 but I'm glad you and karmacrunch are enjoying it so far. :biggrin:
Original post by 8472
We must not enrage the dark beast inside. I did it once before. Worst idea ever. :colondollar:

Woah... :unimpressed:
Original post by Mr...
She is murderous when she is hormonal so I'd post very gingerly around her if I were you :lol:

Spoiler

You're not for real!! Both of you. :colonhash::colonhash:

Original post by Mr...
It isn't what you think it is you sicko :puke:

What do I think? How would you know what I think? :colonhash:
Whenever I visit this thread, I always get like a gazillion quotes. Also, I don't think I've ever had to warn any of you guys yet which is pretty surprising. :eek:

Awesome stuff! :biggrin:

Well, the other person who can is Pandora. but none of you have probably heard of her :cry2:

Why? Do you want to give us warnings? :colonhash:

No that would be mean... Even though he's irritating me now. :rolleyes:

Pandora? I haven't heard of no. :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile
That sounds hard thanks for helping me with quadratics :smile: oh yea I remember 😁 Didn't know you'd actually got them. What size did you get? I think those two would go well, have you got a link of the jacket?

Once you get your head round em they're as easy as anything.

Yup they are. They're a size 28 and they're a little tight as I have gotten fat over the summer but in a month or two they'll fit much better 😇

Here's the link http://www.lyst.com/clothing/dsquared2-fitted-blazer-yellow-orange/
Original post by Mr...
Don't be coy, 8472 has witnessed you at your worst :colone: and I like to think that I am real so :hand:

I know what you think. I know what you think because I am a psychic. That is why I know everything about you Consuela :perv:

Haha karmacrunch is Consuela 😂
Once you get your head round em they're as easy as anything.

Yup they are. They're a size 28 and they're a little tight as I have gotten fat over the summer but in a month or two they'll fit much better 😇

Here's the link http://www.lyst.com/clothing/dsquared2-fitted-blazer-yellow-orange/

Size 28! You must be well skinny. That's an awesum jacket £378 though! wow
:teehee:

Really? :tongue: Didn't think I used that much :nah:

Why surprising? I'm a good girl :hand:

Yes, do :colone:

Only heard of her from the TSR Zoo thing in your sig :tongue:
Size 28! You must be well skinny. That's an awesum jacket £378 though! wow

Aww thanks 😉 I have an expensive taste :smile:

Why? Do you want to give us warnings? :colonhash:

No that would be mean... Even though he's irritating me now. :rolleyes:

Pandora? I haven't heard of no. :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it's just surprising because usually Year 10's get into arguments loads but you guys are very good. :h:

Aw :sad: OK, serious usycool1 now: I really should have said this earlier when I first posted on this thread but if any of you have any problems on this site or are finding Year 10 hard or something, you're all welcome to drop me a message via PM. :h:

How sad :frown: She was in the same year as me, was voted thread queen when we were Year 11 and we were both mods at the same time with her teaching me the ways of modding before she stepped down. :moon: An awesome friend of mine but she doesn't post as much these days, sadly. :frown:

Really? :tongue: Didn't think I used that much :nah:

Why surprising? I'm a good girl :hand:

Yes, do :colone:

Only heard of her from the TSR Zoo thing in your sig :tongue:

Yes you do :sly:

No. :pierre:

See above! :tongue:

Original post by Mr...
You get a lot because you rarely visit :cry2: and you haven't warned us because we are so prestige that we rise above the behaviour of the years above us and we like each other so darn much :colondollar:

Spoiler

Why did you hate it? I just hope the rest of the year is as good as my first few days but that sounds really far fetched :ninja:

I'm about to leave now once again until so until next time... :ahee: I like that. :h:

Meh, just boring subjects, boring lessons, the usual. :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
Don't be coy, 8472 has witnessed you at your worst :colone: and I like to think that I am real so :hand:

I know what you think. I know what you think because I am a psychic. That is why I know everything about you Consuela :perv:

Not being coy. What is my worst then? :rolleyes:

Sure... Guess where I am now. :colone:

Original post by Mr...
Yes :colone:

You're annoying me Jan. :unimpressed:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww thanks 😉 I have an expensive taste :smile:

No problem and that's so cool. I love your style its very quirky and outgoing 🙋
Sorry! I forgot to reply. :facepalm:
Original post by Mr...
It isn't what you think it is you sicko :puke:

What did you think I meant?

No, it's just surprising because usually Year 10's get into arguments loads but you guys are very good. :h:

Aw :sad: OK, serious usycool1 now: I really should have said this earlier when I first posted on this thread but if any of you have any problems on this site or are finding Year 10 hard or something, you're all welcome to drop me a message via PM. :h:

How sad :frown: She was in the same year as me, was voted thread queen when we were Year 11 and we were both mods at the same time with her teaching me the ways of modding before she stepped down. :moon: An awesome friend of mine but she doesn't post as much these days, sadly. :frown:

Ah okay... We're too snazzalicious. :wink: D
Well at least most of us... Mr... for one. :colonhash:
Thanks! I hope that there won't be any drama in future anyway.

Awww!!! Especially at being mods at the same time and 'modding'. :colondollar: I hope you guys talk more soon!

Do I smell romance Usy?? :colone:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay... We're too snazzalicious. :wink: D
Well at least most of us... Mr... for one. :colonhash:
Thanks! I hope that there won't be any drama in future anyway.

Awww!!! Especially at being mods at the same time and 'modding'. :colondollar: I hope you guys talk more soon!

Do I smell romance Usy?? :colone:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't get me started on those adjectives. :shakecane:
I hope not either! :h:

Good times :moon: It's a good thing Nirgilis joined the team shortly after though :love: :tongue: Oh, we do talk a lot these days still via PM! :tongue: She just doesn't post on the main forums as much anymore.

Very funny. :colonhash: Speaking of which, how is it going between you and Mr...? :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest