The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

I leave for a bit and this thread is just so cringe.

I want dimple piercings? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
You don't even know when Ramadan was I swear down u deserve to get smash up u mock our religion

Turn that threat into reality kid. My postcode: SE6 3TS

Original post by Al-farhan
Ramadan?!
It hasn't come yet bro:colone:

Phew.
Chukk, we need pics to prove ya buffness.

No pics = **** up. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chukkeigh
Like ya all don't even know the amunts of stuff I would do if I had no shame or pride.these two mandem just stopping babyghel from livin life, ya get. Such waste manzzz.

Like that quote: "If you have no shame, do as you wish". Like hit right in da core.

Loool if you get a lip piercing, prepare to be judged so much
Original post by missfats

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shes a dark skin mareexan girl so she must be buff lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

But boo I never said I was buff? Not once.I said I would look fly with lip piercing, that is all. But ask that Somali beg to send the snaps to ya boo x.

Plzz babyghel not arrogant and all dat stuff.
I'm in love with Iceland's garlic bread :coma: its so bloody gooooodddddddddddddddd
Original post by Secretnerd123

Loool if you get a lip piercing, prepare to be judged so much

Omgggmyyygoood. Lmaoooo how you know I am dark skin tho? I might be a lighty.

Nah really guys not buff at all, juss typical Somali bbyghel, that is all.
I'm too classy for east london girls then it seems.
Loool

Was gonna quote your other relevant post but its on the other page
Why do south asians say 'read salah'. We PRAY salah, not read it lool

Dead par cos I thought that when I wrote it but cba to change it
Hes joking lmao. Lighten up makaveli

I'm a troll u prock

Original post by Abdul-Karim
Turn that threat into reality kid. My postcode: SE6 3TS

Phew.

Wag1 u live in London?? Rah u some rich kala!!!!!!
My personality however is a bloody 10/10. Ya all can't deny that tho xoxo

Dark skin is so :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chukkeigh stop typing like and saying babyghel. Its so cringe man :nah:
But boo I never said I was buff? Not once.I said I would look fly with lip piercing, that is all. But ask that Somali beg to send the snaps to ya boo x.

Plzz babyghel not arrogant and all dat stuff.

lel The way you speak is just cringey.

Your beautiful no matter bbz, stay strong. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eyebrows are everything. I can likke transform ya from precious to like Kim K. Like not even exaggerating, but yea it is harami like bacoon so I have not touched mine either (so far) so far alhamdullilah. But I blame that mostly on the fact that I juss don't like experimenting on mi face incase I **** up real badly.

Ahaha people assume I'm 15 or something because of my eyebrows...they think I haven't discovered tweezers yet...tough times :lol:

I already pencil them in but I want my brows to look good without makeup too. And plus filling them in would be so much easier if they were arched nicely because the stray hairs are more noticeable. You see my problem? :lol: *sigh* i wonder why shaping brows are haram anyway if nose piercings are halal (which is essentially drilling a hole into your nose which is permanent compared to threading where the eyebrows will grow back)

Omg cara is so buff :coma:
Make sure you get them tinted professionally or they may come out blonde or even white looll

Is it just me or do other hijabis on here think about how they'd style their hair if they weren't a hijabi? Like i'd put so much effort into my hair if I was showing it to the world haha. I get lazy sometimes and my excuse is always 'whose gonna see it anyway' :colondollar:

Yes but you can do more with thin eyebrows...you can't do anything with thick brows (except shape them).
Omds I'm yet to get my nose pierced! I'm thinking of getting a small ring but Idk if it'll look ok on me :redface:

Ahaha white eyebrows :rofl:
But yep I'm not risking putting chemicals near my eyes, will have to get a professional to do it.

That is so me!! I really want to start caring for my hair properly...I don't want to regret it later. I used to take so much pride in my hair before I wore the hijab, taking time and effort to style it, but now I've gone lazy too.

Idk if it's just me but I find it abit weird when people say I look much better with my hair out and that the hijab doesn't suit me...like wth do you mean by "It doesn't suit you"?! That's the whole point - to make me look less attractive. Idk why that annoys me :lol:

Septum piercings look really weird (so gothic) esp on hijabis.

A lip piercing would look hot but it can make girls look very tacky on most occasions. It suits white girls the best imo :tongue:

I saw a hijabi with her septum pierced once and she had such a baby face! It looked so odd ahah....I was thinking "Gurlll you have an oxymoron on your face!!" :biggrin:
Omgggmyyygoood. Lmaoooo how you know I am dark skin tho? I might be a lighty.

Nah really guys not buff at all, juss typical Somali bbyghel, that is all.

I think u said it once in one of the last 2 threads in a light skin vs dark skin discussion
Chukkeigh stop typing like and saying babyghel. Its so cringe man ������:nah:

lel The way you speak is just cringey.

Your beautiful no matter bbz, stay strong. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loooooooool no I lyke it like dis seriously. Such freedoom (get it?).
Was gonna quote your other relevant post but its on the other page
Why do south asians say 'read salah'. We PRAY salah, not read it lool

No they say namaaz :biggrin:
Loooooooool no I lyke it like dis seriously. Such freedoom (get it?).

I love the way you type baby gurl! Don't ever stop!
Honestly guys, I am juss on ere to increase mi self esteem and al dat ya get. So take no notice of all the awesome sauces that come out of mi mouth xoxo.
Reply 3179
I really wanted my septum pierced but wouldn't dream of it..my mum would straight off rip it off me loool.
& neatly trimmed thick brows thoooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending