The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abdul-Karim
i nank ur nan m8. dont hype, i rep pyg. stop actin lyk bruce willis

Why u gettin rude? . Ngl but ur lips looks kinda dusty .looool. am only jokin itcaint goid to judge allahs creation.
safety?

I'm from da south est Londn. My posting code is SE6 3TS an dhis is hw I l00k lyk:

Screw da safe mate.

I'll pop down when I'm in London :colone:
Original post by life is a test
Why u gettin rude? . Ngl but ur lips looks kinda dusty .looool. am only jokin itcaint goid to judge allahs creation.

ur nans not alive enymore. post pic nd address if u relly bout dat life.
Original post by Biryani007

lookin 4ward t0 it. I spse I shud giv u halls adres5 now dat im movin out next w3ek
boo, dnt hate on the lingo. u said i in lowercase, not in posithan to spek to my gurl lyk that.

safety?

I'm from da south est Londn. My posting code is SE6 3TS an dhis is hw I l00k lyk:

Screw da safe mate.

ur nans not alive enymore. post pic nd address if u relly bout dat life.

Wallahiiii I am so proud right nkw. I strteed this revolution bruvvv.

You better come visit me. To my great dismay I live in south London as well, home of the chavs and gangs:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by life is a test
If i told u which part of london i came from u would understand. Most people my age speak with slang but i try my best no to in public. I wont be able to tell u what part of london i live in due to my own safety. Lol

He asked if you're a girl or guy not where ur from lmao
Heyoooo!!! As usual I've joined this soc wen I'm not even somalian but looking forward to chattin with y'all. I've already invaved pak soc lets see how well I do here:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beautifulxxx
You better come visit me. To my great dismay I live in south London as well, home of the chavs and gangs:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah, we outchea protectin the streets. When the opp come to south we bring them choppas out with 100 rounds. #Squad

Original post by Secretnerd123
He asked if you're a girl or guy not where ur from lmao

bout to catch this 4n lackin in the field
Heyoooo!!! As usual I've joined this soc wen I'm not even somalian but looking forward to chattin with y'all. I've already invaved pak soc lets see how well I do here:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ders not many racism ppl here, only a few. I not Somali myself but some ppl welcome m3 here wid open arm (obviously only mandem because cross-gender contct is not aloud).
nah, we outchea protectin the streets. When the opp come to south we bring them choppas out with 100 rounds. #Squad

bout to catch this 4n lackin in the field

lol don't know what you're on about half the time.
Original post by HeavyTeddy
lol don't know what you're on about half the time.

iz the new lingo. exclusive, my bby gurl set pace

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where are u from?

Welcome to the soc :smile:
lookin 4ward t0 it. I spse I shud giv u halls adres5 now dat im movin out next w3ek

Ahaha nah I want to meet your mum...I want to eat Tanzanian food :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course darling!! I need to try Lebanese food! You better show me around and keep me safe from the chavs and gangs :mmm:
TYPE NORMALLY!!!!!!!!Or i'll get my grammar nazi crew on you all

Posted from TSR Mobile

My gal!! Welcome to "My" thread.

jkz :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yasssss. Me no lyke being referred to as babyghel by non mahram guys tho, more room for fitnah.
Original post by Chukkeigh
Yasssss. Me no lyke being referred to as babyghel by non mahram guys tho, more room for fitnah.

Please this is annoying.

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahaha nah I want to meet your mum...I want to eat Tanzanian food :ahee:

mum dnt c0ok bcuz equal rights
Original post by missfats
Please this is annoying.

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its insanely annoying lol.
I'm out this thread