The Student Room Group

Why was the Auschwitz swimming pool never removed?

I'm shocked that they never removed this as it points to the camps not being death camps at all. Although you are not allowed see the pool on the guided tours there is plenty of video evidence and pictures of the swimming pool. Holocausters claim the swimming pool was used by the guards but the pool is located next to the buildings where Jews slept with nothing in the way of them using it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The swimming pool was built for use as a reservoir for firefighters; it was not meant for the prisoners.

"...negationists argue that the presence of a swimming pool in Auschwitz I, with three diving boards, shows that the camp was really a rather benign place and therefore could not have been a center of extermination. It is a fallacious argument because the swimming pool was built as a water reservoir for the purposes of fire-fighting (there were no hydrants in the camp), the diving boards were added later, and the pool was only accessible to SS men and certain privileged Aryan prisoners employed as inmate functionaries in the camp. In short, the presence of the swimming pool does not say anything about the conditions for Jewish inmates in Auschwitz and does no challenge the existence of an extermination program with its proper facilitates in Auschwitz II."
Robert Pelt, The Case for Auschwitz (Indiana University Press, 2002), 90.
Original post by Viceroy
The swimming pool was built for use as a reservoir for firefighters; it was not meant for the prisoners.

"...negationists argue that the presence of a swimming pool in Auschwitz I, with three diving boards, shows that the camp was really a rather benign place and therefore could not have been a center of extermination. It is a fallacious argument because the swimming pool was built as a water reservoir for the purposes of fire-fighting (there were no hydrants in the camp), the diving boards were added later, and the pool was only accessible to SS men and certain privileged Aryan prisoners employed as inmate functionaries in the camp. In short, the presence of the swimming pool does not say anything about the conditions for Jewish inmates in Auschwitz and does no challenge the existence of an extermination program with its proper facilitates in Auschwitz II."
Robert Pelt, The Case for Auschwitz (Indiana University Press, 2002), 90.

Hahahaha hahahahahaha. you really believe that because someone wrote it in a book.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Robert van Pelt is one of the world's leading experts on Auschwitz and on the Holocaust. You are a hate-mongering troll on a forum. Who has more credibility?
Original post by Viceroy
Robert van Pelt is one of the world's leading experts on Auschwitz and on the Holocaust. You are a hate-mongering troll on a forum. Who has more credibility?

And Lehman Brothers was one of the oldest and greatest banks on the planet and was still bankrupt.

Jesus was a leading figure but atheist liberals say he is a liar.

But leading exports in the Holocaust are always right. Has it occurred to you that they could be leading liars.

A swimming pool that looks like a swimming pool with diving boards, a fire reserve. Please, it's just ridiculous. Don't you know how to tell the difference between truth and fiction whoever presents it.

No because you have not been educated. You have been indoctrinated.

I suppose the Auschwitz soccer team, cinema and theatre never existed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I can't believe people hold these views in this day and age. It's quite disturbing.
Original post by Cameron.M
You're such a troll have some decency.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're in denial of the truth, spurned on by deceivers who reverse reality and call people who tell the true version of events "deniers".

A spiritual battle has taken place. The liars have lost it already.

The facade you so vigorously believe in is crumbling.

We no longer believe the lies very time we open a newspaper.

The lies about British establishment ongoing Asian pedophiles because they were afraid to appear racist, the lies that 14 year old school girls are sent to the police for saying they can't understand the English of their immigrant classmates, the lie that British people being a minority is a good thing, the lie that we are combatting immigration when the mayor of Calais says we are the El Dorado for immigrants.

The lie that we are going fight ISIS when we created it by taking out all of the strong Arab leaders.

The lie that a certain tribe has not taken over the USA, controls its media and even denial when "New World Order" is mentioned in press conferences. Yes calling people who cite that is said in the light of day deceivers and conspiracy theorists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Are you suggesting Auschwitz was some kind of Centre Parks
Original post by 122025278
Are you suggesting Auschwitz was some kind of Centre Parks

No it was a forced labour camp to provide bods for the Standard Oil, oil refinery nearby hence it was routinely bombed by the allied as part of the sick policy to kill civilians to stop industrial production. Of course Auschwitz had leisure facilities for the workers. You have to give some kind of compensation to workers or you will get out right revolt.

It is become however part of a satanic belief system that wants to destroy everything that is good in this world.

Discussing the Auschwitz leisure facilities helps neutralise this satanic belief system in its converts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Chris.P.Bacon
I'm shocked that they never removed this as it points to the camps not being death camps at all. Although you are not allowed see the pool on the guided tours there is plenty of video evidence and pictures of the swimming pool. Holocausters claim the swimming pool was used by the guards but the pool is located next to the buildings where Jews slept with nothing in the way of them using it.

It's not removed instead they pretend a swimming pool complete with diving boards was a fire reservoir "built in the image of a swimming pool" according to the Auschwitz Museum sign next to it. There are millions of photos of it on the Internet.

It they destroyed it, people could say something is definitely fishy, like they do with the fake smokestack that comes out from the grass, built by the Soviets, the fake chimneys on the air raid shelters/ toilets / storage rooms ("gas chambers"). Hell in one of the "gas chambers" you can even see the markings on the floor where toilet cubicles were and the holes were they were screwed to the ground, and they have crokey wooden doors that open from the inside with inside handles supposedly that held gases in and kept people inside. Madness. Madness. Madness.

The small rooms with "warning: gas chamber" on the door were for gassing clothes and bedclothes with Zyklon B, not an human execution agent but a disease control agent even used in the USA at the time. Look it up. Madness madness madness.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by SpikeyTeeth
You're in denial of the truth, spurned on by deceivers who reverse reality and call people who tell the true version of events "deniers".

A spiritual battle has taken place. The liars have lost it already.

The facade you so vigorously believe in is crumbling.

We no longer believe the lies very time we open a newspaper.

The lies about British establishment ongoing Asian pedophiles because they were afraid to appear racist, the lies that 14 year old school girls are sent to the police for saying they can't understand the English of their immigrant classmates, the lie that British people being a minority is a good thing, the lie that we are combatting immigration when the mayor of Calais says we are the El Dorado for immigrants.

The lie that we are going fight ISIS when we created it by taking out all of the strong Arab leaders.

The lie that a certain tribe has not taken over the USA, controls its media and even denial when "New World Order" is mentioned in press conferences. Yes calling people who cite that is said in the light of day deceivers and conspiracy theorists.

Be gone deceiver. Stop being a lackey to the satanist and find the truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Question: whats the end game there? Because intentionally filling mostly pro-Israel western countries with mostly anti-Israel muslims seems counterproductive for an alleged global zionist conspiracy.
I can tell you exactly what has happened.

For years people who disagrees with the Holocaust theory have been denied at platform, frozen out and even fired in academic cases.

The people with the belief in the Holocaust spoke for them and only old you their opinion in the most ridiculous way possible omitting all of the serious informations.

That is called a conspiracy and a deception.

A new religion to declare that God is dead, man is God (the United Nations) and to declare spiritual warfare on you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Well this has completely changed my views on the holocaust. 6 million people killed but some of them got the equivalent of a half board butlins before they got killed?!?

Wow! What a nice bunch the Nazis were!!!

On a real note though. I don't see why it would matter if they threw them a kings banquet or marched them straight into the chambers. Genocide is genocide.
Reply 13
I went swimming this morning, it was great, not too busy and I got some good lengths in.
Original post by Huskaris
Well this has completely changed my views on the holocaust. 6 million people killed but some of them got the equivalent of a half board butlins before they got killed?!?

Wow! What a nice bunch the Nazis were!!!

On a real note though. I don't see why it would matter if they threw them a kings banquet or marched them straight into the chambers. Genocide is genocide.

Wow my what cognitive dissonance you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow my what cognitive dissonance you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think so somehow pal.

Either explain how this is cognitive dissonance or admit you do not know what cognitive dissonance is. Unless you are suggesting that 99% of the world (100% if you include people who aren't anti Semitic) also suffer from cognitive dissonance?
Another UKIP supporter therefore its good that they are able to question modern Western progressivism but unable to see the wood from the trees and deviate from what his masters have told him and believe like a little boy.

Actually I am a white Christian.

Why is gay marriage good for Christianity but not Islam?

Why is it good to be proud to be black but but not to be proud to be white?

Why is it only great diversity is white people are in the minority in areas of white countries not if black people were the minority in Africa?

Why is the family being reduced in the western world?

What are the political promises from the (pro Christian gay marriage) "Conservative Party" to cut immigration when we are called the "El Dorado" for immigrants by the Mayor of Calais?

Do you think its simply an accident?

What is the Frankfurt School?

Why do neo-con leaders often refer to a "New World Order"

Who owns the American mass media?

Are you going to sit there and deny objective facts like someone who has been programmed?

He calls himself right wing but can't answer these basic questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good God what planet are you on? You have deviated from the whole subject. I will not waste my time with these irrelevant questions nor with this thread. At first I thought you were racist/discriminative- I was not wrong but I now have evidence to believe you are bonkers.

Reply to this however you like, call me everything under the sun cause I am not wasting one moment longer with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Huskaris
I don't think so somehow pal.

Either explain how this is cognitive dissonance or admit you do not know what cognitive dissonance is. Unless you are suggesting that 99% of the world (100% if you include people who aren't anti Semitic) also suffer from cognitive dissonance?

You can acknowledge contradictory beliefs at the same time;

1. The leisure facilities at Auschwitz
2. That Auschwitz is a death camp

And you manage to morph them together in your mind I.e. The Germans gave them some type of last rights good privileges before they executed them.

That is what cognitive dissonance is.

Most people suffer from it because most people are not capable of individual or critical thought.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you SERIOUSLY implying the holocaust didn't happen?

The millions of people who were murdered?? Did they just evaporate?

And Zyklon B is essentially cyanide. One of the most toxic substances to humans....? Of course it can be used to kill.

If you're a troll you're a very sick person who needs to learn some respect.

If you're not a troll. Get a credit card. Book some flights to Poland. Go to Auschwitz. And then say it didn't happen.
You can acknowledge contradictory beliefs at the same time;

1. The leisure facilities at Auschwitz
2. That Auschwitz is a death camp

And you manage to morph them together in your mind I.e. The Germans gave them some type of last rights good privileges before they executed them.

That is what cognitive dissonance is.

Most people suffer from it because most people are not capable of individual or critical thought.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is not what cognitive dissonance is. Sorry.

Then again I suppose I am probably some Jew loving conspiracy theorist.

Latest

Trending

Trending