The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Lol you're defos right gyal I swear down this Summer is so long, especially if you have nothing to do lol. OMG really what kind of job are you looking for hun :smile:

Exactly, I wake up and I think to myself whyyyyyy. What am I suppose to do. Anything wallhi, Greggs are hiring, filling in their form now, so damn long. But I need some extra dosh wallhi.

You going Uni this year boo?
I swear when kids are aged 2-5 they become little devils :mad: so naughty and annoying
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Exactly, I wake up and I think to myself whyyyyyy. What am I suppose to do. Anything wallhi, Greggs are hiring, filling in their form now, so damn long. But I need some extra dosh wallhi.

You going Uni this year boo?

lol Greggs inn shaa allah you get in hun :biggrin:

Yeh I am alhamdulilah, mine starts Sep 29th how about you?
Original post by Secretnerd123
I swear when kids are aged 2-5 they become little devils :mad: so naughty and annoying

Yep you is soo right lol
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
lol Greggs inn shaa allah you get in hun :biggrin:

Yeh I am alhamdulilah, mine starts Sep 29th how about you?

Inshallah, I just sent the form off! I just want a week end one wallhi. Yeah my fresher week starts so early! But Im super excited from the 20th! Going Nottingham Trent Uni, what are you studying?
Nothing much sending some snapts to missfats who will judge me :wink: Nothing new you? xD

uh I sent you loads.

Me dancing to bhangra.
allow my face tho, I just woke up. :p:p

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abdul-Karim
& u calln me moist, dem white man area

Ur in a white men country so now ur lvls.
Oh lool. Can you speak arabic and jamaican patois fluently?

OMG I'm so ashamed suddenly:colondollar: I know waguan :biggrin: Can read arabic fluently but can only speak a few words:frown: I speak english and french fluently though.
Inshallah, I just sent the form off! I just want a week end one wallhi. Yeah my fresher week starts so early! But Im super excited from the 20th! Going Nottingham Trent Uni, what are you studying?

lol enjoy hun, inn shaa allah Ima studying Health Studies and after that midwifery. lol :biggrin: How about you?
Original post by missfats
uh I sent you loads.

Me dancing to bhangra.
allow my face tho, I just woke up. :p:p

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha just saw it now. What with the music though? I died.

Watch me hype on one now.
Original post by beautifulxxx
OMG I'm so ashamed suddenly:colondollar: I know waguan :biggrin: Can read arabic fluently but can only speak a few words:frown: I speak english and french fluently though.

Oh same with the arabic but my understanding is better than my speaking lol.

How do you look? You're mainly jamaican so do you look more black then white/arab? :tongue:
Haha just saw it now. What with the music though? I died.

Watch me hype on one now.

Lol.

kpop
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh same with the arabic but my understanding is better than my speaking lol.

How do you look? You're mainly jamaican so do you look more black then white/arab? :tongue:

Lol awesome. Where u from?

I'll be vain if I describe myself loool:colondollar: Um yeah, I'm a light brownish tone. My family generally compare it to coffee and milk mixed together:biggrin:

I'll be vain if I describe myself loool:colondollar: Um yeah, I'm a light brownish tone. My family generally compare it to coffee and milk mixed together:biggrin:

I'm somali but have a lot of relatives who live in egypt and saudi so when my cousins come here, they give me mini arabic lessons and being with them helps my understanding of the language

Gurl, are you from jamaica cos jamaican me crazy :sexface:

Spoiler

lool its not vain but coool

You at uni?

Were you the one who made that thread that you were depressed? How's that coming along?

I'm somali but have a lot of relatives who live in egypt and saudi so when my cousins come here, they give me mini arabic lessons and being with them helps my understanding of the language

Spoiler

You at uni?

Spoiler

You at uni?

Oh thats sickkk. I'm moving to saudi soon insha'Allah do they like it over there? I only seem to hear negative comments so I get scared lol.

Ayee:wink:

I'm 16 lol just finished me GCSEs. U?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Were you the one who made that thread that you were depressed? How's that coming along?

Where's the urban language loool Yeah man, it was the last ten days of ramadhan and got into an argument with my mum so I was depressed to another level. It's cool now ha ha:biggrin: Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh thats sickkk. I'm moving to saudi soon insha'Allah do they like it over there? I only seem to hear negative comments so I get scared lol.

Ayee:wink:

I'm 16 lol just finished me GCSEs. U?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Living in Saudi isn't that bad, don't worry. But it does depend on the city your moving to (where are you moving to?). Places like Riyadh suck since it's so conservative/strict. Jeddah/Dammam and all are more open and are better to live in.
Where's the urban language loool Yeah man, it was the last ten days of ramadhan and got into an argument with my mum so I was depressed to another level. It's cool now ha ha:biggrin: Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

dem i thoaght i was posh for a sec. need 2 get bk on my levels.. exprssin myself gurl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending