The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by frostyy
Trust me, I took computing and it's not as good as everyone says it is. The coursework is really hard and annoying - coding itself is pretty fun, but writing a whole document about what you did (which takes about 80% of the time) is just crap and takes hours on top of hours.

I couldn't have said it better. If we only had to code the system it'd be so much better.
french :angry:
Art D:

On the brightside though, I got an A in my maths GCSE :biggrin:
Reply 923
Original post by Oceansandpearls
Art D:

On the brightside though, I got an A in my maths GCSE :biggrin:

Well done. :woo:
Original post by SSAA9
Next year anyone planning to take geography a levels ? I'm not too sure, I want to but I have no idea how it will be

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me! I'm in love with geography and for me it comes easily. I've spoken to some older people who took geography A Level and they've said there's no better subject to prepare you for university and all of them really enjoyed it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1
But even the Year 12's are beating you guys. :frown: Back in my days... :shakecane: :tongue:

Maybe it just means you guys have more of a life or something :dontknow:

What you trying to say? :wink:
You guys are being beaten badly by the Year 10's in terms of post counts...never seen that before. :erm:

We're too snazzalicious!! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond
What you trying to say? :wink:

Nothing... :ninja:

Original post by karmacrunch
We're too snazzalicious!! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. :pierre:
No. :pierre:

Fine. I'm more snazzalicious than Black Rose. :mmm::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
Fine. I'm more snazzalicious than Black Rose. :mmm::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

True :wink:
Nothing... :ninja:

If you say so :rolleyes:

I sense a lie :wink:
My interest in TSR is now just above 0 probably the same as some of the others on this thread because there aren't many posts in comparison to the other threads :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trihawk7
My interest in TSR is now just above 0 probably the same as some of the others on this thread because there aren't many posts in comparison to the other threads :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be honest, I use TSR a lot I just tend to read more than post.
Reply 933
Original post by Martie08

yeah, same
I have a geography mock next week...finished the notes on restless earth just 7 more topics to go :eek:

but geography <3
Reply 935
Original post by Martie08

Same over here, I just stalk certain posts really. :P I don't have any helpful stuff input the majority of the time haha!

Original post by guitaristemily
why does art, photography, and performing arts have so much work.

music has loads too.

this year is gonna be hell interms of getting stuff done.

So glad I opted not to take Art for this reason! I wasn't sure whether to go for Art or Business Studies, but I'm glad I picked business now since I couldn't have coped with the coursework of Media and Art, but I feel your pain, the more 'creative' subjects tend to have more coursework and can be a hell of a lot more effort; it seriously pisses me off when people say they 'aren't real subjects', since I've had to put in far more effort to get distinctions in media than I have to get A's in business and geography. :/
Original post by Humzaawan123
I have a geography mock next week...finished the notes on restless earth just 7 more topics to go :eek:

but geography <3

Restless, I hate it, every single part of it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coursework is slowly killing me...
Original post by Midnightmemories

Textiles? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midnightmemories

For what subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest