The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone ever watch the TV series called Broadchurch? Was filmed in the town where I live :biggrin:
Original post by Tomsta
I don't sound posh, I'm sure you have a lovely voice i can think of someone else who has a really nice voice

Pahahaa, thanks Tomsta

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
I don't sound posh, I'm sure you have a lovely voice i can think of someone else who has a really nice voice

I'll vocaroo it sometime maybe but really it's not that nice. It sometimes sounds right common.
Original post by Tomsta

Apparently I'm more 'well-spoken' since going to a college in Winchester :confused:
Original post by sarcasmrules
Apparently I'm more 'well-spoken' since going to a college in Winchester :confused:

Slightly random but all my relatives live in Winchester and I used to live in Southampton :biggrin:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I'll vocaroo it sometime maybe but really it's not that nice. It sometimes sounds right common.

I'd love that

In return i'll do something for you, maybe i'll Vocaroo something for you
Original post by Tomsta
I'd love that

Okay and yeah you should do it today. I'll do it sometime tonight maybe because I'm home alone :smile:
Okay and yeah you should do it today. I'll do it sometime tonight maybe because I'm home alone :smile:

Home alone oioi :wink: i see where this is going :wink:
Original post by Tomsta
Home alone oioi :wink: i see where this is going :wink:

Yes it will lead to me singing songs from Frozen if that's what you meant :wink:
Yes it will lead to me singing songs from Frozen if that's what you meant :wink:

You can sing?
Original post by Tomsta
You can sing?

Oh I wish...
Original post by Tomsta
You can sing?

My ''posh'' voice before I somehow lost part of the accent :frown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlKdejIuUnM
Oh I wish...

Haha tbh i've tried to sing Let it go a bunch of times, can never get it right
Original post by Tomsta
Haha tbh i've tried to sing Let it go a bunch of times, can never get it right

Same it's so difficult, I always go too high stupid voice.

Oh and that's not my posh posh voice just posher than this one I have no. I wish I knew what happened. It's horrible because in my head I have a Yorkshire accent and when I'm typing I keep wanting to type like I say the words but then it would sound weird when you read it back haha.
Luckily I don't have a Somerset accent. Would hate that!
Same it's so difficult, I always go too high stupid voice.

Oh and that's not my posh posh voice just posher than this one I have no. I wish I knew what happened. It's horrible because in my head I have a Yorkshire accent and when I'm typing I keep wanting to type like I say the words but then it would sound weird when you read it back haha.

I've noticed you do that. Like instead od typing "I wasn't", you type "I weren't". Is that what you mean?
Original post by itssimplyme

You always have something to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No pleasing you :colonhash:
Original post by ironandbeer
No pleasing you :colonhash:

Maybe you'll be able to one day, but not anytime soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How on earth do I find someone?

Well I'm officially single again.

Latest