Surrey open day today :biggrin:
Reply 1801
Original post by Elm Tree

Make sure to get as many free things as you can. :yep:
Original post by Elm Tree

I had that booked but had to cancel it :frown:
So this year my school has decided to reduce the amount of allowed home study. :mad: This is ridiculous.
Nice to know we're all in the same boat! Good luck with Ucas etc everybody
Is anyone getting spanish remarked?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LeFailFish
So this year my school has decided to reduce the amount of allowed home study. :mad: This is ridiculous.

Wait, what? How do they think they will be able to control that?!

Original post by Jams97
Is anyone getting spanish remarked?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm resetting my written paper because most of my class did terribly. Also we'll have another year of the language under our belts.
Original post by LeFailFish

We were allowed two hours a week in year 13, and none in year 12. I worked better in school, but I have to agree it was ridiculous especially since they wouldn't let anyone in the common room in lesson time and there were never any free rooms except the library, which could seat about 30. Then they decided to refurbish the library and we couldn't even go in there any more :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
After a full first week back I think I'm feeling a little better about the workload - going to have to work more and more regularly than last year... I always knew that but took me some time to realise.

Thanks for everyone's comments earlier offering help/sympathies etc.
I haven't even started school yet but I've already gotten my exam timetable :redface:
Original post by furryface12
We were allowed two hours a week in year 13, and none in year 12. I worked better in school, but I have to agree it was ridiculous especially since they wouldn't let anyone in the common room in lesson time and there were never any free rooms except the library, which could seat about 30. Then they decided to refurbish the library and we couldn't even go in there any more :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had 4 hours in year 12 :eek: Haven't started year 13 yet. Plus we were always allowed in the common room as long as we were working (which we actually did).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm confused - the amount of study you can do is restricted? :lolwut:
Hi guys..first post here!
How are you all finding Year13? I'm loving having so many more free periods now as I dropped from 4 to 3 subjects :biggrin:
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
I had 4 hours in year 12 :eek: Haven't started year 13 yet. Plus we were always allowed in the common room as long as we were working (which we actually did).

Oh ok! We were allowed in the common room for most of the year, although they did come in and have a go at people sometimes, but then around februaryish they stopped letting us use it at all. I wouldn't have minded except there was nowhere else to go! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MangoFreak
I'm confused - the amount of study you can do is restricted? :lolwut:

Nope, just we had to be in school the whole time except for two hours (so one morning before break or one afternoon) per week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blamethenargles
Wait, what? How do they think they will be able to control that?!

I'm resetting my written paper because most of my class did terribly. Also we'll have another year of the language under our belts.

I'm having my written one sent off to! Which exam board are you on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1816
I ordered by scripts back for Biology Unit 2

Chem Unit 2 & 1 and they have arrived. Going through them I think that I havent been given the marks for certain questions that I should have
The marks recieved I think we also be enough for me to go up a grade in these subjects. I'm going to speak to my teacher about it on Monday
to confirm but in the meantime would anyone here help me take a look.

They are both AQA for Biology and Chem although I dont think that matters
Nope, just we had to be in school the whole time except for two hours (so one morning before break or one afternoon) per week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's all the free time you get? That sucks; I have 10 free periods a week this year :awesome:
Original post by MangoFreak
That's all the free time you get? That sucks; I have 10 free periods a week this year :awesome:

We got more frees! Think I had 13 hours free last year in the end :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
We got more frees! Think I had 13 hours free last year in the end :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh haha sorry I'm an idiot I forgot that you aren't necessarily in lessons when you're in school :tongue:

Latest