Scroll to see replies

Original post by keromedic
Lucky you. I'm too fat for topman.

Hi there :h:. S'up?

Im good yourself nice pic btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Im good yourself nice pic btw :smile:

Thanks. You have the internet to thank for that :smile:.
Yea. Oh, we didn't talk about it. He just disappeared o.O. It took loads of conversations from friends to realise I had to move on.

Oh okay :h:. What's it like being a bachelorette?

Yeah neither did we but the excuse was never ''it's your neediness''

I kinda like and dislike it. I like that I can talk to other guys without being accused of flirting etc and that if I do go out and kiss someone it's not cheating but then I hate it when I have some good news and all I want to tell that one person and I can't because I don't have them :frown:

How are you liking it so far?
Original post by kayleighisonfire

I kinda like and dislike it. I like that I can talk to other guys without being accused of flirting etc and that if I do go out and kiss someone it's not cheating but then I hate it when I have some good news and all I want to tell that one person and I can't because I don't have them :frown:

Oh right, I see.

That makes sense. Well I've been single for most of my life. I only had the confidence to be public and out in the last year. So I've only stepped into the relationship side of things a couple times. The first was a disaster but I was full of hope for the 2nd :tongue:.

So basically I have no issue with being single though I do yearn for something more.

Being single can be fun
Well my Freshers week starts tomorrow (there's a welcome meeting). I'd like University to be a new start but I guess we'll see...
Thanks. You have the internet to thank for that :smile:. Oh right, I see.

That makes sense. Well I've been single for most of my life. I only had the confidence to be public and out in the last year. So I've only stepped into the relationship side of things a couple times. The first was a disaster but I was full of hope for the 2nd .

Never had a relationship myself either, im confused you a guy or girl (Your profile says guy but your convo with Kayliegh makes me think your a girl) :tongue: btw i'm a HUGE cat fan
Cute :3

[video="youtube;_DCMIMXvAnY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DCMIMXvAnY[/video]
Original post by Tomsta
Never had a relationship myself either, im confused you a guy or girl (Your profile says guy but your convo with Kayliegh makes me think your a girl) :tongue: btw i'm a HUGE cat fan

Oh right, okay.

I'm a cis-male :smile:. But I'm gay. I guess I am on the feminine side of things but I still have masculine traits. I'm more of a Mitchell than a Cameron (Modern Family).
Oh right, I see.

That makes sense. Well I've been single for most of my life. I only had the confidence to be public and out in the last year. So I've only stepped into the relationship side of things a couple times. The first was a disaster but I was full of hope for the 2nd :tongue:.

So basically I have no issue with being single though I do yearn for something more.

So have I really, I was just never interested in been with someone and then when I did I had crushes but didn't have the confidence to tell them how I felt even if they felt the same.

Yeah I understand, I want to be with someone when I'm single but then when I'm with someone I miss being single... I guess that proves I'm not emotionally mature enough to be with someone.
Original post by Tomsta
Being single can be fun

Yeah it can I guess
Oh right, okay.

I'm a cis-male :smile:. But I'm gay. I guess I am on the feminine side of things but I still have masculine traits. I'm more of a Mitchell than a Cameron (Modern Family).

cis-male, never heard of that, you're gonna have to do the explanation thing :tongue:
Yeah it can I guess

But it sucks at times at times, but you should have no friend finding a 'other half'
Original post by Tomsta
But it sucks at times at times, but you should have no friend finding a 'other half'

It does. I can deal with not having an other half as long as I can have a spooning and snuggling partner at uni.
It does. I can deal with not having an other half as long as I can have a spooning and snuggling partner at uni.

Shall i send a CV your way :wink:
Original post by Tomsta
Shall i send a CV your way :wink:

If you're willing to move to Sheffield feel free to PM me it :wink:
So have I really, I was just never interested in been with someone and then when I did I had crushes but didn't have the confidence to tell them how I felt even if they felt the same.

Yeah I understand, I want to be with someone when I'm single but then when I'm with someone I miss being single... I guess that proves I'm not emotionally mature enough to be with someone.

Oh right, I see.

Original post by Tomsta
cis-male, never heard of that, you're gonna have to do the explanation thing :tongue:

I'm not transgender.
If you're willing to move to Sheffield feel free to PM me it :wink:

Well i do know someone else who goes to Sheff Hallam, i do like to cuddle however
Original post by Tomsta
Well i do know someone else who goes to Sheff Hallam, i do like to cuddle however

Haha me too I love cuddling :giggle:
Haha me too I love cuddling :giggle:

When i've been drinking there are two things that normally happen, i talk more (and sometimes get more flirty) and get a huggy

Latest