The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is the guy in the red shirt Abou Diaby?
Original post by TheEssence

Explain this photo (5 marks)

Man eats food with black people. Shock horror. Let's post it on TSR because its so hilarious.
Original post by sr90

Sissoko from Newcastle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eye spy chicken.
Original post by sr90

Has it got to that point already where he's been out for so long you forget what he looks like?
Original post by little_tom
Man eats food with black people. Shock horror. Let's post it on TSR because its so hilarious.

Someone's had a bad day, lighten up abit. Life's too short to be miserable...

My brother pointed out to me that the guy in red is Moussa Sissoko
Original post by TheEssence

My brother pointed out to me that the guy in red is Moussa Sissoko

so?
Original post by little_tom
so?

People were saying it's abou diaby... Also puts a story behind the pic. Whe i first saw it thought he was with some random fans or something. Story of the pic is now a lot less interesting
An interesting point was raised by Le Grove (not a fan of his myself) He suggested Gazidis went over Wenger's head in signing Welbeck, he deduced this from the fact Wenger hasn't commented on Welbeck transfer.

I'm pretty sure if that were true Wenger would resign.

Somebody else also said that Wenger wanted to sign Welbeck on loan but the board preferred a permanent deal and insisted on that
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sevchenko
An interesting point was raised by Le Grove (not a fan of his myself) He suggested Gazidis went over Wenger's head in signing Welbeck, he deduced this from the fact Wenger hasn't commented on Welbeck transfer.

Somebody else also said that Wenger wanted to sign Welbeck on loan but the board preferred a permanent deal and insisted on that

Le Grove on the one hand says Wenger's a dictator killing the club, on the other that he's having transfers forced on him.

absolute cretin
Good on Gazidis if that is true.
Original post by Zürich
Le Grove on the one hand says Wenger's a dictator killing the club, on the other that he's having transfers forced on him.

absolute cretin

lol we seems to attract these type of people. Don't get me started on the bin bag brigade or the characters on arsenal fan tv or even worse Tim Payton

https://vine.co/v/ME1wWQxt2Er :lol:

Absolutely no chance that this would have been done without Wenger's authorisation. The cafeteria menu probably can't be altered without Wenger's approval, never mind signing a player. Wasn't he helping out with some charity match in Italy?

Besides, i've seen multiple sources suggesting that it was United who insisted on a permanent transfer.
If that's true then Gazidis deserves a pay rise
Original post by sr90
Absolutely no chance that this would have been done without Wenger's authorisation. The cafeteria menu probably can't be altered without Wenger's approval, never mind signing a player. Wasn't he helping out with some charity match in Italy?

Besides, i've seen multiple sources suggesting that it was United who insisted on a permanent transfer.

In fairness it was apparently Gazidis who hired Shad Forsythe and Jonker. Also Wenger will have no say in the youth revamp. unconfirmed rumour though
even in the extremely unlikely event this were true, we'd never know. Wenger would give some cryptic answer that riles up the rumours some more though no doubt.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
even in the extremely unlikely event this were true, we'd never know. Wenger would give some cryptic answer that riles up the rumours some more though no doubt.

Yeah like he'd never heard of welbeck before or a lecture about the wiles of Alexander the Great's establishment of the Macedonian empire.

I heard that was true as well, Wenger only wanted a loan but the board vetoed him for once not the other way around.
lol we seems to attract these type of people. Don't get me started on the bin bag brigade or the characters on arsenal fan tv or even worse Tim Payton

https://vine.co/v/ME1wWQxt2Er :lol:

That original video where Tim Payton said that Arsenal are in for a player but no one was reporting it and he wouldn't say who it was. Who was he talking about?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
That original video where Tim Payton said that Arsenal are in for a player but no one was reporting it and he wouldn't say who it was. Who was he talking about?

He was probably given some false information from his source at Arsenal. Oh wait his source is his imagination.

What he said was a typical ITK manoeuvre. Claim were in for a big name player, says he can't name the player or else it will jeopardize the deal. That doesn't make sense in itself, why would a top player's agent not market the player around for more interest? Anyway when the deal doesn't come through. The "team were too far apart over transfer fee" BS comes out

Latest