The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kayleighisonfire
Jealous? :cool:

I don't know, I quite liked last weeks IWAISS spin the bottle conversation :rolleyes:

Ah right, I didn't post in here then though.
Original post by ChrisLay1
I feel like this was me :frown: I'm honestly not like that.

Not just you. The whole thread - bar Simply were and are at it.

Are you being serious? I sometimes don't understand sarcasm :colondollar:

Completely serious.

It's obvious the guy has feelings for you and some of his flirting was bordering on creepy but I - personally at least; don't think taking the mick out of him is the way to approach things. That's just me though.
(edited 9 years ago)

Nothing good happens after midnight (remember that) I think many people stay up till 2am on TSR I'm not one of them though. :h:

No me neither.
Original post by Tomsta

Sorry, it's only a bit of fun though. :frown:
Original post by ironandbeer
lolz you're such a magic you needed a video to tell you whether you were a basic...BASIC RULES DO NOT APPLY HERE

Lol, this video was actually for you Iron. I know you were in need of a diagnosis for your basicness and I wanted to help :smile:

Its my problem not yours ... im kinda the jealous type :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deyesy
Completely serious.

It's obvious the guy has feelings for you and some of his flirting was bordering on creepy but I - personally at least; don't think taking the mick out of him is the way to approach things. That's just me though.

I didn't think he did have feelings I just thought it was Tomsta being Tomsta if I'd have known I wouldn't have said all of the things I did because it's pretty inconsiderate. I wasn't taking the mick I was just having a conversation with someone else.
Original post by Tomsta
Its my problem not yours ... im kinda the jealous type :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too :frown:

I agree. Didn't mean to cause any offence or anything :frown:
I didn't think he did have feelings I just thought it was Tomsta being Tomsta if I'd have known I wouldn't have said all of the things I did because it's pretty inconsiderate. I wasn't taking the mick I was just having a conversation with someone else.

'Flirting' with other guys in plain daylight of him; isn't taking the mick?
Original post by Deyesy

Oh really. I didn't think this. I assumed Tom and Kayleigh were well acquainted privately and convos here formed part of a semi banterish friendship. This thread used to be light hearted so my assumption may have been wrong.

Anyway got to get back to my stirring, laters.

Nothing good happens after midnight (remember that) I think many people stay up till 2am on TSR I'm not one of them though. :h:

Oh god, it's 12.08 :laugh:
Oh really. I didn't think this. I assumed Tom and Kayleigh were well acquainted privately and convos here formed part of a semi banterish friendship. This thread used to be light hearted so my assumption may have been wrong.

Anyway got to get back to my stirring, laters.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not :yy:
Original post by ChrisLay1
Oh god, it's 12.08 :laugh:

Actually its 12:06 and like I said nothing good happens after midnight like this happening right now.
Original post by Deyesy
I can't tell if you're being serious or not :yy:

100% Serious. Apart from the stirring bit, leave that to others :h:
Original post by Deyesy
'Flirting' with other guys in plain daylight of him; isn't taking the mick?

No not really, like I said I didn't know how he felt and if I did I wouldn't have done it.
Actually its 12:06 and like I said nothing good happens after midnight like this happening right now.

Said 12.08 when I posted. Think my alarm clock is fast and no, I was going to mention that nothing good is happening right now in that last quote! Anyway go to get to bed :sleep: night.
100% Serious. Apart from the stirring bit, leave that to others :h:

You didn't think the whole him saying he was moving closer to to Kayleigh wasn't creepy? Especially given Kayleigh wasn't reciprocating with the flirting?

No not really, like I said I didn't know how he felt and if I did I wouldn't have done it.

Even after the 'Seems you and Iron are already having fun ....' post from him? I stalk the thread and don't post often but I thought it was obvious to anyone that he had sort some of feelings for you :/
Anyway. I'll go back to stalking. I just couldn't stand by watching you all take the mick out of him - Again Simply being the exception.
Original post by Deyesy
You didn't think the whole him saying he was moving closer to to Kayleigh wasn't creepy? Especially given Kayleigh wasn't reciprocating with the flirting?

My eyes weren't glued to the convo as it's quite late at night, I was also watching something on TV. But glancing over it, I didn't think he was genuinely moving somewhere due to her no :s-smilie:

God all this makes you pine for my 2012 outbursts right Chris? No? Ok ok :getmecoat:

Latest