The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
You didn't think the whole him saying he was moving closer to to Kayleigh wasn't creepy? Especially given Kayleigh wasn't reciprocating with the flirting?

Even after the 'Seems you and Iron are already having fun ....' post from him? I stalk the thread and don't post often but I thought it was obvious to anyone that he had sort some of feelings for you :/

I just thought that was Tomsta being himself. It doesn't bother me because I know he wouldn't really do it.

Once I read that I stopped posting anything to Iron. No it wasn't I'm oblivious to signs most of the time.
Original post by ChrisLay1
Said 12.08 when I posted. Think my alarm clock is fast and no, I was going to mention that nothing good is happening right now in that last quote! Anyway go to get to bed :sleep: night.

Yeah a little fast. Haha beat you to it. Night :h:
Original post by Deyesy
Anyway. I'll go back to stalking. I just couldn't stand by watching you all take the mick out of him - Again Simply being the exception.

I apologise if Tomsta took it as taking the mick but not everyone in the real world will be doing such a thing in a negative way. Things can be said in a tongue in cheek, light hearted manner. Not everything has to be so serious.
Original post by ironandbeer
I apologise if Tomsta took it as taking the mick but not everyone in the real world will be doing such a thing in a negative way. Things can be said in a tongue in cheek, light hearted manner. Not everything has to be so serious.

It just carried on though. It wasn't just a single post. Idk. I just think it was somewhat insensitive but that's just my opinion. Others are completely entitled to theirs too and I respect that.
Original post by Deyesy
It just carried on though. It wasn't just a single post. Idk. I just think it was somewhat insensitive but that's just my opinion. Others are completely entitled to theirs too and I respect that.

I sent Tomsta a PM apologising and he was ok with it.
Freshers welcome meeting later today...bit nervous :frown:

Morning :smile:
When I can eventually be bothered to get out of bed, today's going to be a good day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
When I can eventually be bothered to get out of bed, today's going to be a good day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What makes you say that?
Original post by Tomsta
What makes you say that?

Going for lunch with some friends I haven't seen for like a year and then finally off to get my new laptop :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going for lunch with some friends I haven't seen for like a year and then finally off to get my new laptop :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It better be a Mac

Posted from TSR Mobile
Moving back to uni tomorrow and I won't have wifi until the 19th :frown: - only one year left too :frown:

For those of you starting uni - enjoy it - it goes so quick. Being in your position feels like yesterday for me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
It better be a Mac

Posted from TSR Mobile

You got it! :wink:

I'm literally so so excited!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fantastic, why you getting a mac :frown:
Original post by Tomsta
Fantastic, why you getting a mac :frown:

Because they're beautiful? :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because they're beautiful? :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're paying more for the badge than anything else
You got it! :wink:

I'm literally so so excited!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are Apple obsessed:tongue:
They last a long time
My sister has had her Mac for like 5 and a half years and it still going strong. So it is deffo worth the money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
You're paying more for the badge than anything else

That's totally fine too! :lol:

Original post by toonervoustotalk
You are Apple obsessed:tongue:
They last a long time
My sister has had her Mac for like 5 and a half years and it still going strong. So it is deffo worth the money.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It can match my iphone :love: oh I can't wait! Hahaa.

Yeah, I've heard - that's just what I need! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's totally fine too! :lol:

It can match my iphone :love: oh I can't wait! Hahaa.

Yeah, I've heard - that's just what I need! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

As long as you know then i have no problem :smile:

Latest