The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Graphic Communication at Reading University 2014-2015

Hey
So I just got my offer confirmed at Reading to do Graphic Communication in September and i'm so excited!! :woo: Just wondering who else is doing this course this year? x
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by FrankieBritton
Hey
So I just got my offer confirmed at Reading to do Graphic Communication in September and i'm so excited!! :woo: Just wondering who else is doing this course this year? x

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:

Thank you! I'll take a look :smile:
Reply 3
Hi everyone! Still have a spare room in MACKINDER HALLS on campus which I no longer need. Self catered premium ensuite room. And right next to Park Bar/Restaurant. Please let me know if you want it ASAP!
Reply 4
Hey

I am :smile: should be good!
Original post by katyohare
I am :smile: should be good!

Hi! You're the first person i've heard from who's doing it too! Yea hopefully! What computer are you getting/or have got as i'm not really sure what i'm supposed to get. I guess an Apple Mac but not sure :smile:
Reply 6
Oh cool, i found some other people on facebook but you're the first person on here! I actually emailed the admissions tutor yesterday asking the exact same question as I wasn't sure either and he sent me back this link to have a look at which has a pdf about buying a laptop on: http://www.reading.ac.uk/typography/ug/typ-ugteaching.aspx
I'm still not sure what i'll be getting but hopefully that helps! :smile:
Oh cool, i found some other people on facebook but you're the first person on here! I actually emailed the admissions tutor yesterday asking the exact same question as I wasn't sure either and he sent me back this link to have a look at which has a pdf about buying a laptop on: http://www.reading.ac.uk/typography/ug/typ-ugteaching.aspx
I'm still not sure what i'll be getting but hopefully that helps! :smile:

Oh have you? How did you find them? Is there like a little group? And thank you so much i was starting to panic haha!
Reply 8
Oh have you? How did you find them? Is there like a little group? And thank you so much i was starting to panic haha!

Originally just from the general Reading Freshers group, but yesterday one of the other girls set up one just for our course <link removed by mod> :smile: and haha no problem, so was i!
Reply 9
Originally just from the general Reading Freshers group, but yesterday one of the other girls set up one just for our course <link removed by mod> :smile: and haha no problem, so was i!

Oops looks like my link didn't work sorry! Try searching 'RU Graphic Communication Freshers 14-15' and you should find the group hopefully :smile:
Oops looks like my link didn't work sorry! Try searching 'RU Graphic Communication Freshers 14-15' and you should find the group hopefully :smile:

Thanks I will go and have a look and see if I can find it. Just ordered my laptop, now got to work through the studio equipment list, its never ending, haha!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest