Done

Could I get the link? Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Szmessh
Done

Could I get the link too?

Thanks.
Reply 22
Sent it all - guys if you enjoyed the content don't forget to spread the love and send it to others too! Thanks.
Original post by Szmessh
You got it!

Oh, could you send me the link also? :P Thanks.
Reply 24
Presumably this is getting a bit annoying, but would be great if you could send me the link as well please!
The deutsche bit had me in tears.
Oxbridge, Imperial, LSE, UCL, Warwick. Nottingham, Bristol, Durham. Cass, York, Bath, St. Andrews. KCL, Manchester. Then I'd say Birmingham.

So no, I think it's stretching the truth to say it's a target university. But as others have said, it isn't unheard of. As long as you have an amazing CV you're in with a shot.
Original post by cooldudeman
I'm getting scared that my uni might not even be one so I'm thinking if I should consider a new career path. I'm very interested in deutsche

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol
Original post by Exceptional
Oxbridge, Imperial, LSE, UCL, Warwick. Nottingham, Bristol, Durham. Cass, York, Bath, St. Andrews. KCL, Manchester. Then I'd say Birmingham.

So no, I think it's stretching the truth to say it's a target university. But as others have said, it isn't unheard of. As long as you have an amazing CV you're in with a shot.

The first 6 for sure then maybe Kings, Durham, Bristol, Notts and St Andrews, Edinburgh and Manchester. Wouldn't rate Cass and York and Bath above Birmingham Newcastle or even Leeds and Queen Mary and Southampton and Exeter. But tbh without Oxbridge or LSE.....forget it.
Original post by Hulkamaniac
The first 6 for sure then maybe Kings, Durham, Bristol, Notts and St Andrews, Edinburgh and Manchester. Wouldn't rate Cass and York and Bath above Birmingham Newcastle or even Leeds and Queen Mary and Southampton and Exeter. But tbh without Oxbridge or LSE.....forget it.

Not about what you rate them, it's about where banks go to promote themselves to students.
Reply 30

nice post
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Not about what you rate them, it's about where banks go to promote themselves to students.

Doesn't change the fact that Birmingham isn't a target uni and isn't really that highly regarded. Just a mediocre party institution for average or below average students who want to feel special and get drunk.
Doesn't change the fact that Birmingham isn't a target uni and isn't really that highly regarded. Just a mediocre party institution for average or below average students who want to feel special and get drunk.

Your posts are the most pretentious I've seen in a while, and that's saying something for TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Exceptional
Your posts are the most pretentious I've seen in a while, and that's saying something for TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. I just say it how it is. Nothing more or less. When Birmingham is considered elite on oar with the Oxbridges, Ivies, Imperials, LSEs, UCLs, MITs, Chicagoes and Stanfords of the world, then it will have earned my respect.

heck even Trinity College Dublin and UTokyo And UKyoto and ANU are above Birmingham and most UK universities. Oh yeah UToronto, McGill, NUS, HKU, Tsinghua, Peking Uni, ETH Zurich, maybe Caltech, Berkeley, UCLA
Reply 34
Thank you. I just say it how it is. Nothing more or less. When Birmingham is considered elite on oar with the Oxbridges, Ivies, Imperials, LSEs, UCLs, MITs, Chicagoes and Stanfords of the world, then it will have earned my respect.

heck even Trinity College Dublin and UTokyo And UKyoto and ANU are above Birmingham and most UK universities. Oh yeah UToronto, McGill, NUS, HKU, Tsinghua, Peking Uni, ETH Zurich, maybe Caltech, Berkeley, UCLA

Hulkamania is running wild... It doesn't matter what you say!
Although not a target, if grades are good then have a chance. It's just that most people who get go B'ham are not going to have as good grades as Target unis, which is why you don't hear of it that often. This pretty much applies a lot of unis. E.g. you said Cass wasn't a target either, but you will make it if you're good enough.
Original post by Szmessh
Done

can you please send it to me
Original post by RVNmax
Hulkamania is running wild... It doesn't matter what you say!
Although not a target, if grades are good then have a chance. It's just that most people who get go B'ham are not going to have as good grades as Target unis, which is why you don't hear of it that often. This pretty much applies a lot of unis. E.g. you said Cass wasn't a target either, but you will make it if you're good enough.

Well let me tell you something brother. If you go to one of the elites with their 24 inch pythons then brother you've got one foot in the door brother. It helps. But Hulkamania runs wild in all corners brother, they come in all shapes and sizes brother and if you train hard, say your prayers and eat your vitamins brother, then you can make it regardless of where you're from brother. It's like when I lifted Andre over my head all those years ago back at Wrestlemania 3 brother I couldn't have done it without the support of all my Hulkamaniacs and training and eating vitamins brother.
Reply 37
No way ! I speak from experience

Edited, cba to argue with you.

If your gonna judge based on ranking, you better take into account of course ranking too :wink:. I know plenty of UoB students who have had internships and grad schemes from IBs.
(edited 9 years ago)

Hmm what did you achieve for your A levels? I bet my results are a lot better. If you have graduated, how much do you earn :wink:?
:smile:?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending