The Student Room Group

UCAS problems?

I want to ask that,
1.I don't know my school at a university, then what should i write in

2.UCAS did not have the option to mention my O levels grades or tell them that i am doing A levels.How will they come to know about it?

3.i have some certificates of merit, they also did not ask about scanning them?

4.If i mention two refrees they would be my two subject teachers, what about predicted grades of other two subjects?

All these going to affect my offers, aren't they?Thnaks all.
Reply 1
You need to include all your educational establishments. I don't know how you can't know what school you attended.

You do have the option to mention O Levels (or A Levels - they're very different qualifications) but you must add the school first.

You only have one referee.
Ask your parents to tell you what school you attended and then once you add the school, you can add all your qualifications
Reply 3
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Ask your parents to tell you what school you attended and then once you add the school, you can add all your qualifications

I added the school but there were only three options available for choosing e.g one was below undergrduate and they were also no options to write about the results.
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
You need to include all your educational establishments. I don't know how you can't know what school you attended.

You do have the option to mention O Levels (or A Levels - they're very different qualifications) but you must add the school first.

You only have one referee.

Thanks! even though i added the schools still there were no options to attach my statment of entries for o levels and predicted grades for a levels.
Original post by Haris Tariq
Thanks! even though i added the schools still there were no options to attach my statment of entries for o levels and predicted grades for a levels.

Your A level predicted grades go in the reference and are put there by your teachers. You have no access to that part, for obvious reasons. Your O levels are listed on the main part of the form, most likely under 'other' if the drop down box doesn't have them in.
Reply 6
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Your A level predicted grades go in the reference and are put there by your teachers. You have no access to that part, for obvious reasons. Your O levels are listed on the main part of the form, most likely under 'other' if the drop down box doesn't have them in.

Thanks!please be around to help us!i check it once i log in to it.Please tell me how can i show my certificates i won? And shall i get a transcript from the school?Is it sensible to attach it because in two of my subjects, the grades are not so good?I am applying as an individual and as an international student?
Thanks!
Original post by Haris Tariq
Thanks!please be around to help us!i check it once i log in to it.Please tell me how can i show my certificates i won? And shall i get a transcript from the school?Is it sensible to attach it because in two of my subjects, the grades are not so good?I am applying as an individual and as an international student?
Thanks!

I cannot check it for you, I'm afraid. You don't need to show any certificates until the university asks to see something, which will be after they accept you. Usually they want the real thing but may accept an email scan. Just make sure your referee puts the predicted grades in your reference. UCAS explains what they need to do.
Reply 8
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
I cannot check it for you, I'm afraid. You don't need to show any certificates until the university asks to see something, which will be after they accept you. Usually they want the real thing but may accept an email scan. Just make sure your referee puts the predicted grades in your reference. UCAS explains what they need to do.

i meant that i will check it once, i myself, log in to it.BTW thanks a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest