The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3460
Have you guys heard of that somali girl who was poured with boiling water by her own her friends?! What is this world coming too :frown:
Original post by Ayah
Have you guys heard of that somali girl who was poured with boiling water by her own her friends?! What is this world coming too :frown:

What?!
Why?
Is is some kind of ice bucket prank gone wrong?!!
That's just crazy, was it in the uk?!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Al-farhan
What?!
Why?

Yeah in london bruv. Her mum was on TV yesterday. It was 3 girls and one guy that attacked her.
Reply 3464
Original post by Al-farhan
What?!
Why?

Yup in london.
No prank. Just pure hate and jealousy. Apparently they had a argument and the girl who's only 16, got poured with boiling water. And they did it in a house and locked the house and left her. The girl was so pretty mashallah.
Strange enough we were just talking about that me and my friend and her mum, wallhi they are sick, sick people.

How can they do that to their own friend, what disgusts me even more was a GUY was involved. Wallhi this world. That poor girl.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
I remember when I went sheikh mode but I'd give it a month :lol:

insha'Allah it works out for you though.

I am actually not addicted to music you know. i force my self to listen to it but this sheikh i have been rinsing for 2 days now. Its not sheikh mode its just a calm thing.
They are not humans she was beautiful as well mashallah. Especially the guy how can he get involved. You know what it is justice will be served by Allah may Allah give her and her family sabr.
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Strange enough we were just talking about that me and my friend and her mum, wallhi they are sick, sick people.

How can they do that to their own friend, what disgusts me even more was a GUY was involved. Wallhi this world. That poor girl.

Where did you hear this from, Somali Channel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's uppppp peeps? Seems kind of dead today.:holmes:
I don't even know why but I've completely lost interest in this thread. I read some of the comments but don't even feel to comment most times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pbunny
No problem. I'm glad I helped! And yah, definitely get all the negativity off your mind. You'll be fine and Inshallah you like it here :biggrin:

Studying languages sounds like a great plan. If you learn to speak Arabic fluently too you'll be a great asset for a company (especially in the Middle East) as you'll be fluent in the three main languages used. Have you thought about becoming a translator? If your that interested in Islamic studies i recommend you apply to the university in Medina as it's great for that and you've got a shot of getting a scholarship which would be great.

Yah, the no driving thing is a real bummer but trust me females driving here would be a disaster because the men are such creeps and it'll jeopardize the safety of females. You can talk to boys if you want but you obviously can't go out with a guy on your own to like the mall/restaurant (well you actually could but you'd need to be extra cautious of the religious police a.k.a motawa - excuse my spelling). Going out in groups is fine, well in Jeddah it is, don't know about Riyadh though. Ah, that's good then at least you'll already be used to one aspect of living in Saudi.

Good Luck! Everything will be fine Inshallah :biggrin:

Sorry took a while respond. I've been a little busy:biggrin:

Thanks hunnie. I really appreciate it, yes insha'Allah:biggrin:

Oh yes learning arabic is my top goal for the next two years. First thing I'll try and do if I go Saudi.
I've considered being a translator, if I can I will insha'Allah.
I'd love to but medina is for boys only lol. Sucks!! :dontknow:

Ahahaha!!!:mmm: my dad did tell me they drive like nutcases.
So say I'm going out with my brother, would that be an issue? Do they need proof that he's my mahram lol?
Its not problem hun. Yeah I'd actually prefer to move to Jeddah, sounds like its more tolerant in that particular part of saudi. Riyadh appears to be super strict.

Thanks hun:yes: All the best for you as well, though I really am sure you'll make your dreams come true, you come across as a clever clogs (in a very good way:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dahir123
I don't even know why but I've completely lost interest in this thread. I read some of the comments but don't even feel to comment most times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you're not the only one that has lost interest in this thread :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JuliusSeizure
I think you're not the only one that has lost interest in this thread :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

What to do? What to do eh?
Few events going on in London if anybody is interested:
https://www.facebook.com/events/674664719286389/

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/fiiri-bandhiga-tickets-12445905037 - this event is actually happening on the 21st due to last minute changes. Also, Somali sideways creator will be there. And if you don't know what that is, then You can find it on Facebook.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by straw-struck

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/fiiri-bandhiga-tickets-12445905037 - this event is actually happening on the 21st due to last minute changes. Also, Somali sideways creator will be there. And if you don't know what that is, then You can find it on Facebook.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could I quite possibly attend?
Sounds good will see if i can make plans to go that day. Famine is developing i know its quite sad wallahi. We need things in place to minimize casualties.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Could I quite possibly attend?

Feel free. I am sure it's not Just for Somalis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathsAddict
Sounds good will see if i can make plans to go that day. Famine is developing i know its quite sad wallahi. We need things in place to minimize casualties.

That's true. We certainly don't want history to repeat itself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by straw-struck

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm defo going to be attending this

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest