The Student Room Group

middlesex nursing

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys , How do we know if we get the health and DBS clearance , do they contact us or??
Ur offer becomes unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 282
Has anyone received their enrolment details for unihub?
Original post by blue diamond
Ur offer becomes unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile

It said unconditional before I even did the health form I'm so confused
Original post by 123abz
Has anyone received their enrolment details for unihub?

I did but it won't let me login lol
Original post by hahachic
I did but it won't let me login lol

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I rang up and they said I should be able to enrol in a couple days.
Finally enrolled!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 287
Finally enrolled!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi there,
i received an email about unihub but i don't know how to enrol since i don't have my login details. do i wait for the uni to send me the details or?
I got that too, I called up the uni help desk and they were able to provide me with my login details

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Susk1203
Hi, Im doing mental health nursing. Im waiting for by dbs clearance and not sure if you can start without the clearance.

Just got my dbs this week, yh u can start as long as it comes b4 u start placements
Hey guys , How do we know if we get the health and DBS clearance , do they contact us or??

u will receive the dbs and give it to uni to photocopy, with OH we get appointments before placement that's how they clear u
Reply 291
I got that too, I called up the uni help desk and they were able to provide me with my login details

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh okay thanks and btw what branch of nursing are you doing
Original post by roachesandratsx
Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I rang up and they said I should be able to enrol in a couple days.

Ohh is it a problem with the password or the id should I just wait or call them?
Ohh is it a problem with the password or the id should I just wait or call them?

I had a problem with the password. Called up Unihelp and they solved it (after 3 days of calling) Now I'm having issues with the actual enrolment which I was told they'd fix tomorrow, here's hoping! But yeah, definitely give them a call :smile:
Original post by roachesandratsx
I had a problem with the password. Called up Unihelp and they solved it (after 3 days of calling) Now I'm having issues with the actual enrolment which I was told they'd fix tomorrow, here's hoping! But yeah, definitely give them a call :smile:

Ohh okayy thanks! Are you able to see your timetable yet btw ? :smile:
Timetables r available from 16th September it says on uni hub

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Timetables r available from 16th September it says on uni hub

Posted from TSR Mobile

we have to come in on the 15th right?
Original post by ramz95
we have to come in on the 15th right?

Yep! They sent me another email about it an hour ago, check :smile: Mine says 9:15 in room HG19.
Reply 299
So I got the e-mail eventually and tweaked the URL a bit to find out the imetable for both Yellow and Green cohorts. Seems they're not on the same day.

Green and Yellow

So if according to them links Green is on the 15th and Yellow is the 16th as "Day One" and it says "Day Two" is 23rd for Green and 25th for Yellow. Does that mean we only go in for them two days in the induction weeks? Or do we have to go in for every single day in the two weeks? Need to know so can arrange travel costs :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending