The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bookworm246love
hello :biggrin: you okay?

I'm okay thanks :biggrin:

hey simply :biggrin: im fine, how are you?

I'm okay thank you! Nice to see you posting again :h:

hey simply :biggrin: im fine, how are you?

Hi bookworm:woo:
Long time no speak

Posted from TSR Mobile
What shall I do with my daaaays :yawn:
Original post by itssimplyme
What shall I do with my daaaays :yawn:

Sleep

I can't wait to go back to sixth form tomorrow to get back into a routine.:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So what's going on around dese partz now-a-days then bois and gurls?
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Sleep

I can't wait to go back to sixth form tomorrow to get back into a routine.:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You haven't gone back yet? :redface: ohh, very late! But yeah, after a prolonged period of nothingness having no routine does feel quite **** :tongue:

Original post by IDukem
So what's going on around dese partz now-a-days then bois and gurls?

Dukeeeey! :h: How are you? :smile:

Absolutely nothing haha - the occasional bit of tension but other than that...it's pretty lonely :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
You haven't gone back yet? :redface: ohh, very late! But yeah, after a prolonged period of nothingness having no routine does feel quite **** :tongue:

Absolutely nothing haha - the occasional bit of tension but other than that...it's pretty lonely :lol:

Yeah. I can't wait to meet up with my friends who I haven't seen since the last day of sixth form which was on the 10th of july

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah. I can't wait to meet up with my friends who I haven't seen since the last day of sixth form which was on the 10th of july

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww, you guys didn't all meet up? Are you going into year 13 now then? :smile:
Awww, you guys didn't all meet up? Are you going into year 13 now then? :smile:

No we didn't meet up cause they are all too far from me.:frown:

And no I am repeating year 12 but am now doing 4AS levels. Results day was awful for me.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I am like a wave crashing onto the seahorse :biggrin: How about you?

So only the occasional bit of tension then? Ahh good, so it's gotten better :lol: Well have no fear merry girl of Londonland, I'm blitzing loneliness for a little while at least. Having a rad conversation with the Sassmeister (I'mma try to quote this Sassy Lassy in here some how) made me remember the folk from this here fred. So like hyuck I'm here :eek:

SassyQueen
X

Loike does this ghost quote even work? Am I going to get ghost busted? :eek:
No we didn't meet up cause they are all too far from me.:frown:

And no I am repeating year 12 but am now doing 4AS levels. Results day was awful for me.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay! Awww, sorry to hear it didn't go as you'd have liked! I have 3 friends that retook year 12 and all three did incredibly well this year so best of luck!
Oh okay! Awww, sorry to hear it didn't go as you'd have liked! I have 3 friends that retook year 12 and all three did incredibly well this year so best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
I am like a wave crashing onto the seahorse :biggrin: How about you?

So only the occasional bit of tension then? Ahh good, so it's gotten better :lol: Well have no fear merry girl of Londonland, I'm blitzing loneliness for a little while at least. Having a rad conversation with the Sassmeister (I'mma try to quote this Sassy Lassy in here some how) made me remember the folk from this here fred. So like hyuck I'm here :eek:

haha, because you smiled at the end of that I'm going to interpret that as yeah I'm good thanks?! :giggle: I'm okay thank you :smile:

ahhaa, slightly better ;P oh, thank goodness! Would be nice to see some old avatars popping up again hehe. Ohhh, she's a fab one that gal. I do love her company :lol:
Must stop procrastinating on here...
haha, because you smiled at the end of that I'm going to interpret that as yeah I'm good thanks?! :giggle: I'm okay thank you :smile:

ahhaa, slightly better ;P oh, thank goodness! Would be nice to see some old avatars popping up again hehe. Ohhh, she's a fab one that gal. I do love her company :lol:

Sweet little thing, there comes a time when making sense gets overrated and boring real quick. So put two random things together and bob's your great aunt. But yes I am indeed okay and I'm guessing from your smiley that you're smiling am I correct? Don't answer that, I know you are :eek:

Must have had a prescriptive drug :lol: Well in that case, I could always change my avatar and be new again :teehee: #ReturnoftheDuke. Dat girl is as electric as a fan, Sassiest Sassy girl in the land and seas. But yes I agree with your statement young one, it is very true :rock:
[QUOTE="ChrisLay1;50224327"]

I'm okay thanks :biggrin:

thats great :biggrin:

I'm okay thank you! Nice to see you posting again :h:

aw thats great! though it was too long :frown: was missing you guys

Hi bookworm:woo:
Long time no speak

Posted from TSR Mobile

heyy :biggrin: i know, way too long!
x

Hey! :smile:

Just thought Id say hi while I have some wifi (don't have ipad with me :frown:)
Reply 6078
Original post by Jack22031994
Hey! :smile:

Just thought Id say hi while I have some wifi (don't have ipad with me :frown:)

Whenever you get time look at my PM:hugs:
Hope your doing well x
Another day at work done

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest