Mine is Flat A32 :/
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
I'm in flat C14.
Original post by mhk14
Anyone in flat C14?

yh im in c14 are you Birmingham uni or Birmingham city uni?
Original post by Polkadotsy
I'm in flat C14.

what date are you planning on moving in?
Original post by smith77711
what date are you planning on moving in?

Well I've moved some of my stuff in already, my lease started on the 6th, but I had to come home for a few days, so I'm going back on the 13th.
What about you?
Well I've moved some of my stuff in already, my lease started on the 6th, but I had to come home for a few days, so I'm going back on the 13th.
What about you?

Well im waiting to hear back from clv after booking which should be soon, but I will be moving in on the 16th or 17th probably. Has anyone else moved in yet?
Well im waiting to hear back from clv after booking which should be soon, but I will be moving in on the 16th or 17th probably. Has anyone else moved in yet?

Ah, nice. Nope, place was empty when I left.
What course are you studying?
Ah, nice. Nope, place was empty when I left.
What course are you studying?

Landscape architecture. Are you on the clv birmingham facebook page?
Landscape architecture. Are you on the clv birmingham facebook page?

Nice. I am not, I should probably join that at some point!
Nice. I am not, I should probably join that at some point!

Yeh you should there are some other people on there in our flat and our block so it would be cool to get to know everyone a bit before moving in to break the ice :P.
Yeh you should there are some other people on there in our flat and our block so it would be cool to get to know everyone a bit before moving in to break the ice :P.

Hah, yeah it would be!
silly question, but how do you know what flat you're staying in? i have a room number if that helps? :smile:
Original post by milliee93
silly question, but how do you know what flat you're staying in? i have a room number if that helps? :smile:

The Letter e.g C stands for your block, the number after C(14) stands for your flat number and then the room number is the following letter, mine is C14 Room B
So im in flat A09 then! lol thank you :smile: have you moved in yet?
So im in flat A09 then! lol thank you :smile: have you moved in yet?

nah im moving in next week thursday. have you joined the facebook group for clv? you can find your flat mates on there
i just did, but i cant seem to see anything on there. it says my tenancy starts on the 13th, but i can move in any day after that i want to right? :colondollar:
i just did, but i cant seem to see anything on there. it says my tenancy starts on the 13th, but i can move in any day after that i want to right? :colondollar:

yeh you can move in any time after that, if you have paid the deposit and initial payment on clv, you will have to wait for an admin on the facebook page to accept you first.
ohh okay i see! thank you so much for your help:smile:
ohh okay i see! thank you so much for your help:smile:

its cool, see you at freshers!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending