The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kayleighisonfire
It happened twice because his girlfriend asked me and then two weeks later he asked me and I was like great. You then get the ''you can do better'' or ''it's his loss speech''

Remember the guy I told you about last week? Yeah well he got a girlfriend on the 30th of last month and I saw him after then. I'm terrible person. I need Jesus.

:jebus: who's this guy on the 30th? (not meaning to be nosey, just wondered) PM me it if you want.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm being serious at uni I'm going to join the Christian Society, I need good influences.

You don't need to go to religion to have good influences put on you, you just need a guy to treat you right, however if you want to go Christian don't let me stop you
Annoying right?

Most definitely especially if they know you're hurting on the inside and it isn't what you wanna hear at that instance
Original post by Tomsta
You don't need Jesus, you just need me :wink:

PRSOM
Original post by ChrisLay1
PRSOM

Was rather smooth wasn't it :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by Deyesy
PRSOM. It's bloody catchy :colonhash:

It is! :woo: You'll be singing it in your sleep next :teehee:
Original post by IDukem
I quoted you wrong? I want to cry and make a love song and make it a platinum seller and help everyone who's lost in love. Lost in love, what a great song title as well :redface: You're imitated, but never duplicated :mmm:

I got me walking stick ol' chap. I make like a few posts and then disappear for 2/3 weeks and then make a few more posts and then disappear again for 2/3 weeks :lol:

It sucks that not many people would understand the 'fred' or 'greatness awaits' references in this thread any more :redface:

:console: I might possibly forgive you if you go on X Factor, earn Simon Cowell's approval and then get that song to number 1...give me the earnings after :ahee: It is haha, you need to put your rockstar skills to the test and write a power ballad :yep: Pretty much, no one will compare to moi, everyone else is too basic :smug:
Original post by Tomsta
Was rather smooth wasn't it :tongue:

Spoiler

Very smooth my friend :tongue:
:jebus: who's this guy on the 30th? PM me it if you want.

It's him who I met up with last week well he has a girlfriend according to Facebook :eek:

Original post by Tomsta
Most definitely especially if they know you're hurting on the inside and it isn't what you wanna hear at that instance

Exactly. Right now I'm stuck in between ''I want you and I want to hurt you'' it's pretty ****.

Original post by Tomsta
You don't need to go to religion to have good influences put on you, you just need a guy to treat you right, however if you want to go Christian don't let me stop you

Nah I don't I do need some good influences, I have changed a lot over the past, year so much that people comment on it saying ''what happened to the old you'' and ''wow you've grown up so much since last year'' and not in a good way either to be honest.
I'm being serious at uni I'm going to join the Christian Society, I need good influences.

Cool
also join the TSR Christian society if you want more help:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Cool
also join the TSR Christian society if you want more help:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, it can't be too difficult, I've been a Christian before :smile:
[QUOTE=kayleighisonfire;50236115]It's him who I met up with last week well he has a girlfriend according to Facebook :eek:

Ah okay. I thought so.
It's him who I met up with last week well he has a girlfriend according to Facebook :eek:

Exactly. Right now I'm stuck in between ''I want you and I want to hurt you'' it's pretty ****.

Nah I don't I do need some good influences, I have changed a lot over the past, year so much that people comment on it saying ''what happened to the old you'' and ''wow you've grown up so much since last year'' and not in a good way either to be honest.

I can be a good influence on people (but also a bad one :wink: ), and acting grown up is a good thing, when you get to uni you'll find that most people don't go for the "irresponsible" type anymore, well at least i don't anyway
Very smooth my friend :tongue:

Haha you think?
Original post by Tomsta
I can be a good influence on people (but also a bad one :wink: ), and acting grown up is a good thing, when you get to uni you'll find that most people don't go for the "irresponsible" type anymore, well at least i don't anyway

Haha you think?

Yeah haha. Your banter is one of the best parts of this thread I think haha.
(edited 9 years ago)
Thank you, it can't be too difficult, I've been a Christian before :smile:

Cool
I am a bit iffy on my faith in God right now but trying to get back into it:smile: I will get there slowly but surely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Cool
I am a bit iffy on my faith in God right now but trying to get back into it:smile: I will get there slowly but surely

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am, I think I might have lost my way a little bit. Good luck, I'm always here if you need to talk :smile:
Original post by Tomsta

I wouldn't say I do act grown up I'm less grown up now than I was when I was younger which is scary, I tend to do things without thinking about the consequences especially while under the influence which is scary.
I wouldn't say I do act grown up I'm less grown up now than I was when I was younger which is scary, I tend to do things without thinking about the consequences especially while under the influence which is scary.

No-one ever thinks clearly while drunk or been drinking thats what Alcohol, but i'll protect you don't worry
Original post by Tomsta
No-one ever thinks clearly while drunk or been drinking thats what Alcohol, but i'll protect you don't worry

U WOT M8?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am, I think I might have lost my way a little bit. Good luck, I'm always here if you need to talk :smile:

OK cool :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta

I know and I understand that but I've changed so much that I don't even recognise myself anymore.

Latest