The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
Thanks for the reply Nathanielle. :smile:

I googled Brezeln - it's called a pretzel here apparently and is really common :tongue: That might be a good idea, I haven't actually thought about eating things with a lot of salt, I shall give your suggestions a go. I also love European pancakes, but kinda suck at making them. :colondollar:

Thanks!

I never really found Brezn, as good as here. (Here it is really everyday stuff, but from the snack little ones, you can also eat a lot.) I hope you find good ones!
Original post by Sabertooth
The new antipsychotic I'm on is making me feel an incredible amount of nausea.

ED trigger possibly

Anyone know good foods to eat when you feel nauseated?

Readybreak :drool:
Toast
Urm
Porridge?

Simple carbs i eat when ill :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Odd socks

Spoiler

finally stocked up with sertraline for the next couple of weeks :smile: got told off for not seeing my regular doc though :angry: its not my fault!!

meeting my new counsellor tomorrow, hope she's as nice as my last one - also the student services have doubled the amount of counsellors they have and extended their opening hours so i hope I'm able to see her more often than before :smile:

brain wise I'm finding it hard to cope, but we'll see what happens when i finally get back into the rhythm of studying again.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
My Aussie cousin is still here but she's not living with us, so that's fine. My older sister won't be back til Christmas now, so that's when I'll next have internationally-based relatives over :yes:

Good! :smile: Well not necessarily that you don't see your sister until christmas, but at least it gives you some quiet for a bit :yep:

Original post by Nathanielle
Yeah more time for you! And I don't have to learn, so no need not to. (I can't multiquote...weired internet) Results are in one month, I don't really want to now, anyway.

Good :smile: That is weird, I can't quote on the app obviously but never known it not to on the website. I'm sure they'll be fine, maybe try not to think about them until a bit closer though if you can? Sorry for bringing them up :redface:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
what degree/jobs are you guys studying/doing?:smile:
in a mess
Original post by furryface12
I'm sure they'll be fine, maybe try not to think about them until a bit closer though if you can? Sorry for bringing them up :redface:

Don't be sorry, I would say, if I don't want to hear it and the least thing I like is not talking about it. But right now, the fear is too big and I won't get calm, thinking about them, makes me incredibly nervous.
Original post by ScaryScience
in a mess

:hugs: try not to feel too alone hun

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I just put that incase it triggered other people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GEEKHELP
what degree/jobs are you guys studying/doing?:smile:

I'm about to start a PhD coz I'm OLD :shakecane:

:getmecoat:

Original post by ScaryScience
in a mess

On Facebook if you need to chat xxx
I'm about to start a PhD coz I'm OLD

Yeah, you are all so old... :wink:
You already know the topic?
Yeah, you are all so old... :wink:
You already know the topic?

:shakecane:

Yep. Basically nostalgia in popular music fandom :danceboy:
My brother just asked how we were dividing the mess up to tidy. I literally can't see what he's talking about besides a few plates to put away. Bit confused. Might make cake today since it gives me something to focus on and I seem a little spaced out since I decided to start baking tonight an hour ago and since then have done nothing? I don't actually know what I've been doing for the last hour :s-smilie:
:shakecane:

Yep. Basically nostalgia in popular music fandom :danceboy:

I see, ... for old ones, nostalgia is the right topic!
Don't be sorry, I would say, if I don't want to hear it and the least thing I like is not talking about it. But right now, the fear is too big and I won't get calm, thinking about them, makes me incredibly nervous.

Fair enough, I know what you mean! Could you do something to try and distract yourself- maybe go for a walk or watch TV or something? Or read a book?

Latest