Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
Love you though! :lovehug:

Love you too :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
I'll take a look when I next go to the supermarket.

I just realized I have a huge bag of salted popcorn so I'll give that a go. Yummy. :biggrin:

Yeah, salted popcorn sounds good.

Still feeling hungry...maybe eating something else. :ninja:
Original post by Nathanielle
Hanging around on TSR. :colondollar: And hopefully make some salad.

Sorry, parents were in the room... TSR is good for distractions! Not necessarily from exam stuff though in my experience, but that's maybe as when I was waiting for results so were a lot of other people on here. Salad is also good :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks guys, I hadn't thought of porridge! Will be having it for dinner to see if I can manage it. Maybe add salt to incorporate Nathanielle's suggestion too.

I'll take a look when I next go to the supermarket.

I just realized I have a huge bag of salted popcorn so I'll give that a go. Yummy. :biggrin:

Blurgh!
All about either syrup or chocolate spread

Yeah i have a sweet tooth and what :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Blurgh!
All about either syrup or chocolate spread

Yeah i have a sweet tooth and what :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it sounds incredible but my nausea has actually extended to sweet things! I normally have the biggest sweet tooth going but nope. :tongue:

(I like porridge with mashed banana, cinnamon and raisins usually :drool: )
Original post by Odd socks
Thanks, hun :hugs: wish I could be happy with how I look :/

Hmm that's a good idea :smile:

I know it's hard hun. I don't think there are many people out there who are fully happy with the way they look. It is no use wanting to look like someone else though. At the end of the day, you'll never look like them regardless of what you do, because you don't have the same genetics! And you're perfect, just the way you are.
I know it sounds incredible but my nausea has actually extended to sweet things! I normally have the biggest sweet tooth going but nope. :tongue:

Is it strange that the part I find weird about that is that someone can actually like porridge? :lol: The banana/cinnamon/raisin part sounds goooood :drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anyone here been on quetiapine/seroquel?? finding it really hard to adjust to the side effects:frown:

Nooooooooo that is devastating! This MUST be correct straight away :tongue:

Blurgh cinnamon makes me gag :yes:
Have you ever done the cinnamon challenge though? :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NancyRoseC
has anyone here been on quetiapine/seroquel?? finding it really hard to adjust to the side effects:frown:

Im on quetiapine, what dose are you on, i hear the higher the dose the easier the side effects are.
Luckily i was in a situation where i could sleep when needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im on quetiapine, what dose are you on, i hear the higher the dose the easier the side effects are.
Luckily i was in a situation where i could sleep when needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have school everyday! finding it so hard.. falling asleep in class and my mouth is constantly dry. i just wanna sleep
it's on 50mg twice a day but i literally just ugh having so many problems
Nooooooooo that is devastating! This MUST be correct straight away :tongue:

Blurgh cinnamon makes me gag :yes:
Have you ever done the cinnamon challenge though? :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right! I've had an almond snickers on my desk over a week now.

I love cinnamon but no I have not. Why? Because I'm not an idiot :biggrin: Have you? I think it would put most people off cinnamon forever!

Original post by furryface12
Is it strange that the part I find weird about that is that someone can actually like porridge? :lol: The banana/cinnamon/raisin part sounds goooood :drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't like it made with water but made with milk is pretty incredible. Nothing beats porridge on a snowy winter morning :tongue:
Original post by ScaryScience
I know it's hard hun. I don't think there are many people out there who are fully happy with the way they look. It is no use wanting to look like someone else though. At the end of the day, you'll never look like them regardless of what you do, because you don't have the same genetics! And you're perfect, just the way you are.

I wish technology was at sci-fi levels and we could just all look exactly how we want to look.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had such a good day.
Went for lunch for my nephews birthday with some friends and as usual it was so nice to see everyone, didnt have as big a catch up with my friend as normal (we have a strong mental health bond thats brought us together)
I got an amazing round the houses type of email that brings good news (more will come out about this on friday!)
Then my friend came round to sign my guiding stuff, and told us about her trip to india and brought me some Henna back :biggrin:
So sat doing henna all night on my mum and me.

And just a really good day all round. Got to go fix my nutty nannas radio tomorrow (probbably just needs tuning right knowing her)
So we have a happy panda :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have school everyday! finding it so hard.. falling asleep in class and my mouth is constantly dry. i just wanna sleep

I was on it a few months ago. The side effects can be brutal. I also had the dry mouth side effect - carrying a bottle of water and a pack of sugar-free gum everywhere helped a load, maybe try that? I have no solution to the sedation though.

Are school aware of the situation? Not sure what your timetable is like but they may be able to help to give you rest time?
Could you take it at the same time each day? I often take mine at bed time.

Also try keeping a bottle of water with you at all times to sip on :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was on it a few months ago. The side effects can be brutal. I also had the dry mouth side effect - carrying a bottle of water and a pack of sugar-free gum everywhere helped a load, maybe try that? I have no solution to the sedation though.

ive been on it for almost 2 months now (on this dose) and the somnolence is seriously affecting my performance in school, i almsot fell asleep during my UKCAT. during the summer holidays i slept 18 hours a day :frown:

but yes, sugar free gum - i will have to buy some

I love cinnamon but no I have not. Why? Because I'm not an idiot :biggrin: Have you? I think it would put most people off cinnamon forever!

I don't like it made with water but made with milk is pretty incredible. Nothing beats porridge on a snowy winter morning :tongue:

But it smells so bad! :eek: Hot milk smells horrible... What is the cinnamon challenge? Also will you kill me if I say I don't like snickers? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds bloody amazing, ill have it :colone:

Haha ohhhh.
No i haven't as i dont like it in the first place but. Hear its VERY funny to watch :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Sorry, parents were in the room... TSR is good for distractions! Not necessarily from exam stuff though in my experience, but that's maybe as when I was waiting for results so were a lot of other people on here. Salad is also good :yep:

Yeah, of course hanging around in the "I have six A*"-part of TSR is not the part distracting from exams, but here e.g. we talk mainly about other things. Still hungry, though... maybe porrigde...hm... need enough food before sleep. Watching conedy...

Sounds really good, indeed.

Latest