The Student Room Group

BOYS - what do you think of a hot girl with a shaved head?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furbybrain
Think Natalie Portman, Sinead O'Conner, Rhianna, Emma Watson...

I'm really interested to know

Posted from TSR Mobile

She's either a model & needed to shave her head for ramp or she had lice in her head so shaved it or she is suffering from a disease :frown: or it's for charity
(That's what I think when I see a normal girl with shaven head :biggrin: )
(edited 9 years ago)

Shaving your head is a male trait, and I wouldn't find a girl hot if she looked like a man.

I also don't find girls who have facial hair hot or girls who wear boys clothes hot or even girls who are taller than you hot (I'm 6ft3 so it rarely ever happens)
Reply 22
Ok, I'll rephrase it...

Boys: picture in your head the most attractive girl you know. Now imagine her with short hair or an undercut or shaved completely. Her body and face are still the same.

How does your opinion change?

Posted from TSR Mobile
But that would just be a preconceived stereotype of "feminine"...

What do you think of guys with great long hair and beards? Not "masculine"?

Beards :confused:
Reply 24
Original post by Wilfred Little
Beards :confused:

My point exactly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Thahleel
Shaving your head is a male trait, and I wouldn't find a girl hot if she looked like a man.

I also don't find girls who have facial hair hot or girls who wear boys clothes hot or even girls who are taller than you hot (I'm 6ft3 so it rarely ever happens)

Yeah, ok but she'll still have the great boobs, dress, makeup etc...

So you consider it masculine then.. ok :biggrin: Even if it was the norm for all men to grow their hair long?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What if she was seriously beautiful? To the point where lots of hair would just cover her looks?

Is it about the way long hair looks? Or is it more about liking the feel of it/playing with it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

when she shaves her head she isn't hot anymore lol. hair is what makes girls attractive
Reply 27
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Look if there was a girl who had short hair because she had cancer or whatever it wouldn't bother me a bit. I guess it looks fine too if it is nicely done

The following however... :s-smilie:

Why are you asking may I ask?

Eeeeekk!!!

No no no I'm talking about a HOT girl not just any girl... certainly not her!!! :eek::eek::eek:

And how would you know what her illness story was if youd already decided you weren't going to speak to her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eeeeekk!!!

No no no I'm talking about a HOT girl not just any girl... certainly not her!!! :eek::eek::eek:

And how would you know what her illness story was if youd already decided you weren't going to speak to her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I might speak to her, but only if she doesn't have a) a baseball bat or b) a tattoo saying death to men/blacks/jews/something similar. Although tbh if she was hot I'd not bother anyway
Reply 29
Original post by universal_set
She's either a model & needed to shave her head for ramp or she had lice in her head so shaved it or she is suffering from a disease :frown: or it's for charity
(That's what I think when I see a normal girl with shaven head :biggrin: )

Right, ok a model. That's a good stance.

Well aren't models meant to be the pinnacle of female beauty? The most desirable of all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Well I might speak to her, but only if she doesn't have a) a baseball bat or b) a tattoo saying death to men/blacks/jews/something similar. Although tbh if she was hot I'd not bother anyway

Hahahaha fair

So your saying then, that even if it was the hottest girl ever, none of her body, figure, clothes, makeup would matter without the hair?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahaha fair

So your saying then, that even if it was the hottest girl ever, none of her body, figure, clothes, makeup would matter without the hair?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes but if she is that hot I'd pass
Reply 32
I think short hair can suit some girls, but not many. I think very short (crop cut) suits virtually no-one.

Just as with everything else attraction wise it's completely a personal preference thing.
I don't like it, half shaved head can look good on some people but definitely not all.
Reply 34
[QUOTE=hair is what makes girls attractive

So none of the other things like body face style matter at all??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Original post by ChickenMadness
when she shaves her head she isn't hot anymore lol. hair is what makes girls attractive

See above post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Yes but if she is that hot I'd pass

So you'd pass cos she's hot? Not cos she's shaved..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rhianna? Ew no

Bald heads on any girl is not attractive
Think Natalie Portman, Sinead O'Conner, Rhianna, Emma Watson...

I'm really interested to know

It wouldn't look attractive, in my opinion. She might have been the best looking person in the world, but if she's lost all her hair then she's lost half of what made her good looking in the first place.

Why is hair so crucial in making a girl attractive? Well, baldness is a typically male rather than female trait. Being a straight guy, it's not something I can associate with attractiveness. Maybe if I had grown up in a society where women all shave their heads and where men all have long hair, I'd feel differently. But that's not the case.
So you'd pass cos she's hot? Not cos she's shaved..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending